Baylor vs Hutchison

KizzleAssizzle

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blu...Again with the Ashley Murphy fan club? Dude, you know she is back and you know she is coming. I am jumping on the bandwagon and picking Baylor. I have seen them play and not only do they play well they look good doing it. Not just Ashley Murphy either. Lauren Goode, Megan Feher, Paige Lanter, and that homecoming queen will beat any compitition. As the University of Tennessee Defensive End Jason Hall once told me before a intramural softball game, "Man Cliff, lemme tell you one thing about sports...Look good, feel good, play good."

ummm ... Hutch couldn't deal with Baylors experience....and the both teams appeared to attempt to mess with the other team by getting physical... ill tell you this.... #15 of Hutch while very small is also very good!... Ashley Murphy seemed sluggish all gam, yet still managed to score 2 goals! Beth Felts Chip of the Keeper was an incredible goal and showed great skill... Basically Baylor was just better but Butch will be a team to beat for several years to come if what you say is true!