White House v.s. Pearl-Cohn

eaglefan15

What PC team will show up? If the team that decided to play against NW shows up then no doubt PC, but one thing I give WH, they can pass and pass well. If PC wins then we take the 2 seed, and WH takes the 3, PC takes the 4. Yeah, :o home field advantage when 3 weeks ago everyone called us over rated. :rolleyes: We still have to beat a good Springfield team before we can predict. :lol: I give the game to WH by 3, good field goal kicker. <_<

Not much action here were is the blue devil faithful. I know both teams have much to lose. Dandy are you guys feeling some of the pressure you deviled me about? Pardon the pun.

Some of us are here, but it's still early in the week. PC scares me personally. Like was stated earlier, you never know who you're going to get. Will it be the PC that flattened Hillsboro and Northwest or the PC that lost to Whites Creek?

As for White House, you never know which one of our personalities is going to show either.

This is the most important regular season game for us since 1994 and I hope we do ourselves proud---no prediction from me yet.

I haven't seen PC on tape. Any team good enough to beat Hillsboro has to have some talent.

This has been a different WH defensively than in years past. Teams that lined up and ran with no misdirection plays were held in check somewhat. Teams that ran some misdirection ran on the Blue Devils. This is as many yards rushing (for the year) that WH has given up in a long time. WH is used to playing solid run defense.

I really don't know how to evaluate our game with PC. If we don't stop the run, we could struggle. While I thought NW was much better than us, our coaches and players found a way to keep the game close and have the opportunity to win. Our passing game will have to be sharper than it was against NW. We missed several chances for big plays.

We are at home. WH has played in many big games. I look for the Blue Devils to find a way to slow down the run and find a way to win late.

Dandy, reno "QB" is fast and smart. He though takes the game in his hands sometimes. Bobby Counsil is a heck of a RB. Fast, fast, and can cut. The key to the game is what o-line shows up. The one that played us, or the ones that played maplewood or WC. Don't get me wrong, WC is tough, but PC has the weapons if used correctly.

I hope you guys win for the chance to allow us to be in stratfords bracket. The Hillsboro bracket looks tough. However, if you lose we receive home field advantage, and that is a first in northwest history. So go ahead and win the game.

Why did't 11 play friday.

Usually #9 throws the deep ball well. He was off last fri nite. 7-23. Not good. They have shared playing time in other games. #11 usually throws the 10-15 yd pass very well. #11 better runner because he is stronger.

You guys put more pressure on the QB than other teams. Don't think #9 handled the pressure as well. I didn't know #11 was injured. I thought he played a little at DE.