Checking on Plus Membership

GovMan

Guest Oakland

coacht, these past few months i have been goin back and forth about whether i should get plus membership or not, what exactly are all that features that come with being a plus member?

coacht, these past few months i have been goin back and forth about whether i should get plus membership or not, what exactly are all that features that come with being a plus member?

The link iamoz posted gives the details. I obviously think the Plus membership is a huge bargain. It changes the way you use the site in what I think is a very positive way but you would have to decide if it does that yourself.

The link iamoz posted gives the details. I obviously think the Plus membership is a huge bargain. It changes the way you use the site in what I think is a very positive way but you would have to decide if it does that yourself.

A CoachT Plus membership is the best money you will ever spend. I really like the ability to send private messages (Email) to other plus members and the CoachT Plus members only forums.

Guest Oakland

cool they ability to post on all these different boards really intruiges me, just now have gotten a full-time job where i can afford to spend a small amount of money on somethin like this

Is there a form to fill out or anything, or can you just send the money to your address? Fan, Twan, and her majesty the Queen have all but convinced me to join. (But they're real close!)

B)

You can send it to the address but be sure to include a note with your user name. The fact that you know those members will be held against you, though. :P