What teams are good enough to go to State?

Brentwood

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the teams out of 12-AAA have a chance of making the state. Maplewood is always tough, Stratford has a lot of players returning, and Glencliff probably has the most talent of any team in the state. But the one team to possibly watch out for is Antioch. If the coach actually uses the talent available, he has at his disposal two players in the 6'8 to 6'9 range, a couple around 6'6, some quick guards, and a team that brings back a lot of players with significant playing time. Good Luck to everyone this season.

Williams is at around #32 right now, and would be higher if he were a true PG. He is a heck of a High School player, and needs only to get his teammates involved more. I watched him many times last year, and he is truly a pure scorer... Teamed with the Delk twins, Jackson Northside has one of the Top 3 backcourts in the State...

Brentwood High School has a very good chance to win state this year.

3 returning starters

4 returning players with alot of playing time

12 deep

Fastest team Brentwood has ever seen

Largest team brentwood has ever seen

8 players who can dunk on the team, most Brentwoods ever had.

New coach

I believe Brentwood has as good of guards as any other team in the state.

Also all returning posts that started last year will be back, an i think they can be the best in the state as long as they can get out of football season an back into basketball. (posts. 6-6, 6-4, 6-3, 6-5)

Also Hillsboro will be very good this year with alot of returning starters and a couple of real good transfers.

I dont think Brentwood has no chance to even make it out of the regional but they do have a solid player he is awesome I dont know his name but his number is 23 he has NBA range, he can drive and pull up in your face the boy is awesome he just needs get really aggresive and he will be something to look at but he is the only solid player to me