Maryville - Clinton

STARSNBARS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

91statechamp , your an embarrassment to your school . i bet everyone from O.R. cringes when they see your name on a post . every OAK RIDGE fan i've ever met has been real classy up till you . your statement about HERITAGE having more tradition than MARYVILLE shows you have no credibility at all . If you want to be known as a clown by making such ignorant statements , go right ahead . MARYVILLE did scrimmage OAK RIDGE this year like they always do , you weren't there were you . if you were you wouldn't be talking all big and bad . and btw i was on the MARYVILLE teams of 1976- 1978 and i swear i don't remember "EMORY HAILE" beating my face off !! quit embarrassing the good fans from OAK RIDGE ...

Edited by pepvol

For the record, since the instituition of the 5 classifications, Clinton was always classified as a 4-A team. But for many years they elected to play a 5-A schedule.

The decision to go ahead and play a 4-A schedule several years ago was based on area rivalries and attendance and not that they thought they could "dominate" 4-A. If anything, it was easier to make the playoffs in 5-A.

cartman , MARYVILLE fans are well liked by everyone except insecure jealous little boys such as yourself , billygoat , and 91 . you'd be amazed how well you'd be treated by MARYVILLE fans if you weren't always trying to put them down .

pip squeek,

you and your rump buddies make it very easy to not be liked. People get sick of reading your arrogance on here. Most fans would rather listen to their rear end after a good visit to the Taco Bell as to hear the propaganda you all spew on a regular basis!

91STATE CHAMPS--What has OR done this decade? If you did not know a team from Region 3-4A has played for the gold ball every year the last 12 years. What has a team from Region 2-5A done the past decade. Nothing. With all those D-1 athletes that OR has had over the years they have done nothing with them. I promise you that both Region 1-5A, and 2-5A don't want Maryville in thier region. They spanked DB in a preseason scrimmage. How did you all do against DB? I am not at all downing Oak Ridge, but don't wish something you can't back up. How many times Has Oak Ridge got past the first round since 91. Oak Ridge could never have competed with Maryville the past 5 years. Can you name one team that has been successful besides Sevier Co, in your region? I don't mean just a region championship I'm talking about a Championship game appearance.

Kind of avoided the subject of playing up. I understand want to change the subject to womens hoops. Maybe we can talk about Maryville's favorite Varsity sport next, Tractor Pull. Still don't understand why if your community thinks your the best, your school administration thinks your the best, and most importantly your womens basketball program thinks your the best then why don't you play up.

Kind of avoided the 34-51 record of Oak Ridges opponents too didn't you? Hate to say it but by the looks of the other posts you are a tad outnumbered. You know the guy who said it was right, it is better to keep your mouth shut and have everyone think you might be an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Brentwood Academy is now seeing what it is like when other teams recruit like they did for decades. If all the best players on 50 schools teams went to one school like that of BA then many schools would play up.

Enrollment does matter. What have you all done with your huge enrollment ( actually nothing)

gillyboat Posted: Oct 29 - 01:32 PM   

Manager

pip squeek,

you and your rump buddies make it very easy to not be liked. People get sick of reading your arrogance on here. Most fans would rather listen to their rear end after a good visit to the Taco Bell as to hear the propaganda you all spew on a regular basis! 

i guess maybe this is why MARYVILLE is so much better than your team !! i can assure you that MARYVILLE has nobody attached to the team in anyway that is as immature as you are . i feel sorry for the kids at your school that your one of their coaches . no wonder you hate MARYVILLE so much , they are what you'll never be ..... a winner .