who has the best chance 5-3a

Nino Brown

I would like to know of one team that has ever come to Crockett that was not treated with the utmost respect. There may be some one person on the board talking trash, as every team has one of those.

Just from personal experience, Greenbrier's trip to Crockett last year was a good one. Crockett's team played a class game and their fans were great.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and gov..the other teams coaches know who you are.......show some respect or get none in return.

You sure do talk smack for a possible 4th place team. Coach mac has his winning season and he feels he is done this year. Even when you had the horses..what happened????

Which gov? Cause all I do is tell the truth. I dont talk smack. If you cant handle the truth then "you dont get respect." And everybody can know who I am. Go Marshall County!!!!!! 223

I can't say that the Crockett fans disrespected Marshall County team/fans last year. I and many others feel we were doomed from the onset by the 12th man/men on the field. We were chastized by the refs as soon as we walked thru the gates, socks to be tucked up under you knee pads, no arm bands above your wrist, no head wear to be showing from under your helmet. And in the game a WR goes wide points to the line of srimmage and when the line judge doesn't respond and he points again he is flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct, refs getting on to offensive line players for doubling on a blocker, and how many times have you seen defensive holding called ????

Just many of the little things in life that eat at you ---

And yes the horn did come into play -- and it just may make the trip west again --

domer -- dogbreath69 is a Page fan who apparently never goes to the games because he is on here on Friday nites during game time begging for game results.

I don't really understand why you and Shane keep bringing up last years score. I think Marshall County had a lot better team last year than they showed at Crockett. Crockett was able to get the momentum and Marshall County had a bad game. I think the horn fired our boys up more than Marshall County's. I have no problem with the horn as long as it is not blown after the teams break the huddle.

Momentum plays a huge part in football. Remember the Greenbrier game last year, Crockett played an awesome first half. Greenbrier came out after the half an really took Crockett out of their game. Crockett was fortunate to escape with a win that night.

Enough living in the past, this is a new playoff season. I think most Crockett fans would rather see posts on this board showing respect for their potential opponents realizing that any team can be beaten on a given night. Try to show a little class.

Good luck Cavaliers.

MCtigerfan, I geuss what you need to realize is that those are legit dress code rules made by our great TSSAA. Marshall should have been in code as all teams should. All we here on here is about how disciplined coach Mac is and the team is. Well it sure doesn't sound that way. Maybe the officials were doing the same to Crockett? If those rules would have been enforced all year by the coaches then maybe there wouldn't have been a problem.

By the way as you probably know I am a Page fan. I was woundering how the Fender kid was doing? He has been in my thoughts and prayers every since they had to take him off the field. I would appreciate a report.

Cowboys if other refs let players dress as they please, it would waste coach macs or any coach's time telling the boys to pull up the socks and untape your shoes. The TSSAA rule is stupid about that. And Coach Mac's teams are disciplined.

I heard from some players on Marshall Co. that the horn got on their nerves in Crockett last year. I think the horn was the reason for the refs to make bad calls. Plus they were in Alamo. Thats not the reason they lost, it's because of refs 20%, Crockett being more hype 30%, and Crockett was solid at more positions 50%.

But 5-3A doesnt have a best chance. Region 6 is to talented this year. But good luck to all Region 5 teams.

TnBall I am not for sure where you disagreed with me. I was saying that whether we like those rules or not they are the rules. If Coach Mac or any other coach would make that point a stickler to their team then it would not have been an issue at Crockett last year. The refs were merely doing there job. The horn is O.K. at Marshall's house but should not be allowed in visitors stadiums. (just an opinion)

Also I am sorry that you do not have more confidence in region 5 seeing as how you seem to be a fan of the region.