Surpise Teams

Tdooley

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know in the Chattanooga Area that there will be two big Surprises this year. The first will be East Ridge. They are led by returning Senior gaurd Josh Phillips. Phillips is quick and has the ability to shoot or penatrate. They also have another good gaurd that will be running the point. I think this team will come out and win their District. I think this team will be alot more than what other teams are going to give them credit for.

My second team is Ooltewah. Ooltewah lost 1 Senior off last years team. They return 4 regular starters and 1 or 2 more that started occasionally. They lost many close games last year that could have gone either way. They also have picked up a new coach that knows what he is doing in Ron Baker. They are led by one of the best players in the city in Sherman Moton.

I think both of these teams will be in battle for their District Title. I think they will come out and surprise alot of teams.

I really agree that Ooltewah will suprise a few teams this season.... the senior class as freshman only lost to one team (bradley) and now they have good coach to actually help them... in the summer this team was pretty much intact as a club team being coached by one of the players father... and they were killing teams... these kids will run you out of the gym and if thats not working their outside shooting is awesome...Look out not just for Sherman Moton, but also for Michael Newsome(he can flat out shoot), should be a good year in Ooltewah for basketball, however after the football season i think we can all agree they need it.

Well, let me think about this very carefully, oh wait....its Ooltewah. The Owls are gonna surprise everyone this year with the absolute power of their 4 returning starters.

1. Michael Newsome - Best Basketball Player in the State

2. Sherman Moton - Tied for Best in State

3. Hunter Augustino - Tied for Best in State

4. Critter Foster (I wonder what he is) - Tied for Best in State

What now? Any arguments? I'm waiting...didn't think so. C Ya on the Court BOYZ!

OSB

Guest warriorpride12

I think a big surprise this year will be Marion County High School. With a good senior class this year and a new coach with a new attitude it should be a every good year. Marion also has a good junior and soph. class to back the starts up. I say that Marion will be a big surprise.