CAK vs Cloudland

RBC

I think Cloudland has 1 weakness and it will be their downfall. It may not show untill the state game they have a good chance to go that far , but it will show. They are a first half team. There is no way 300 lb lineman can defend against a team with the speed of Boyd, SP or CPA. Their tongues will be hanging out the last 2 quarters. Lack of playing good competition all year will show up when they play top teams. If Byrd and Benifield can be contained and I think Boyd or SP may not contain them but they will really slow em down. By the same token Cloudland will have to do some containing also. It will not be as easy for Cloudland to make it to Murfreesboro as a lot of people think. If they do it will take a miracle for them to win. Miracles do happen though, everyday.

It appears that I was right. Everytime I made statements that Cloudland had played no one the whole season and that this gives a team a false security that they are better than they really are. They all ways said I was bashing. I was not. I have every respect for Cloudland as a team and for Roan Mt. as a town but if they don't start playing better competetion they will never win the big one. It is impossible to know how good a team is by watching them play teams that play at middle school level. Good luck next year and I hope we can hold on a little longer.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENTION!!    If you posted on COACHT that Cloudland would win then you may

not post any more until next football season. :o

From the bragging that was going on from some of the Cloudland fans I don't think they'll rush home to post on coacht anyway. I don't remember what the name of that burger place is in Cloudland, but I here that they're having a crow buffet tommorrow night.

Edited by rkf