CAK vs Cloudland

RBC

I have to give it to the CAK fans, atleast they show good faith on here. But inside everyone already knows the outcome of this game! Its always good to think and hope for the best though. I admire that out of the CAK fans!!!! As for myself, I think i will do what i do every friday night in Roan Mtn........wait until after halftime to show up! This way i dont have to pay and i am there to watch and then tell the time congratulations on a big win! I mean no offense but every week people on coacht say it will be a touch hard fought ball game, and every week its a brutal mess of a game. I mean i dont want to go and just see Bryd run for 150 yards and 1 td and dakota run for 25 yards and 5 td, LOL One does the work the other gets the stats. Its not right really. The one that works it down the field should get to finish it. But anyway, i enjoy watching the second string much more. Its almost an equal match on most nights. I mean Cloudland is still better no matter what string but its just fun to watch.

As for shutting down the offense, that still means that you have to prove that you can score. Something most teams this year have only been able to accomplish on the 3rd or 4th string! As for the Cloudland fans on here, dont build up the secondary like that. I mean its still weak, very weak. Especially against the pass. We saw that some last week. And King still hasnt proven that he can make the takles when he needs to. He has great hands but leaks alittle speed and takling ability. The good thing for him is that he as a outstanding front, so the ball rarely even gets 5 or 6 yards.

Cloudland, something else you should think about is kicking. The last few games you have just took the easy 2's. Just remember that those 2's wont always be as easy. And if and when your in a tough close game the extra point could make all the difference. So if the game does turn out to be a blow out, take the time to work on finding someone who can make the kicks for you!

Cloudland------56

CAK------------28 (Second string allowed two tds in the second half!)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cloudland has 300 lb linemen and they havent ever finished a game, then if this does go into the 4th then wouldnt CAK have the edge b/c theres no way 300 lb linemen could go hard 4 quarters

Cloudland's 300 pounders were in most of the 4th against our 300 pounders. They can take it to the bank. By the way, Gibbs just gets nastier on D as the game goes on. Might want to bulk up the center of the line. When those big ol boys start leaning on you for a couple of quarters it makes a world of difference.

As a writer, I must say that saying Byrd isn't the far superior passer isn't giving him his due. Especially, if that is based on statistics. Cunningham is a very talented quarterback from what I've seen on film earlier Monday. However, Byrd's passing game is off the charts this season, but Cloudland hasn't had to throw the ball much. Mark has a great short game with a quick strike and his long balls have been right on with the exception of overthrows this season. He has thrown over 860 yards this season with no interceptions which is a lot in recent Highlander terms. lol. The 'Landers will surprise some people with a more balanced attack down the road.

As a writer, I must say that saying Byrd isn't the far superior passer isn't giving him his due. Especially, if that is based on statistics. Cunningham is a very talented quarterback from what I've seen on film earlier Monday. However, Byrd's passing game is off the charts this season, but Cloudland hasn't had to throw the ball much. Mark has a great short game with a quick strike and his long balls have been right on with the exception of overthrows this season. He has thrown over 860 yards this season with no interceptions which is a lot in recent Highlander terms. lol. The 'Landers will surprise some people with a more balanced attack down the road.

acdc, I was very impressed with Byrd's delivery on the short pass. Didn't see any long ones (thank goodness), but the short ones were a bullet! I was frankly surprised that some of the linemen didn't get their hands up in time to knock them down because they were so flat and low. He reminded me of a baseball pitcher delivering a fast ball.