CAK vs Cloudland

RBC

To the Warrior's: Best wishes! I hope u win! (Although we already know who's gonna win!) Go Warrior's!

To the Lander's: Also best wishes u all. I hope that both the G-Nation and the Lander's keep up their winning ways and meet in the play-off's.(Although if we do Greenback will get their butts kicked)

Good Luck to both teams!

# 1 Greenback Fan ? Hey Kees, is all your fans this loyal ?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right ;) You all will show up in an atmosphere like you've never seen!! Ask 3 time state champ South Pitt what its like to play in the frozen tundra. Region 2 is super weak and we will expose that, now belee dat!! What has CAK ever done but lose :o

Flossie, You say Region 2 is weak, that means you are not just talking about Cloudland being strong. How many Region 1 teams do you think will make it to round two?

I will tell you, Cloudland, and they will have had a wake up call. So when you say region 2 teams are weak, you need to take a look at the strength of schedule rankings.

Cloudland will breeze through this game just like they did against Midway the past 2 years in the 1st round. They shouldn't face a real challenge until the 4th semis when they will most likely meet up with either Boyd-Buchanan or SP.

Cloudland 56

CAK 12

I was also wondering, where can I find brackets for the playoffs on the internet?

Brackets are on TSSAA.org I think that if CAK Plays all out then it will be a close game. If CAK doesnt it will be bad. There never was a horse that couldnt be rode, and there never was a cowboy that couldnt be thrown. GO WARRIORS represent your school and the region 2 teams well. You have it in you, now find it.

TAKE THE FIGHT TO CLOUDLAND!

I'm not really a die hard cloudland fan as you can tell by my screen name but it dont matter what you say about those guys up there they take football to heart.

They work hard year around,they have coaches that actually knows whats going on,and they have some of the best athletes to ever play the game of fooball up there.

People wanna get on here and bash them about who they play and all the way i figure it u play cosby,jellico,unaka,thats 3 conference games you half to play right there.Then theres hampton big rivalry game thats a must every year that, leave's

you like 5 more games that you have to find teams to actually play you so they go out and they get east 2 or 3 a, cherokee,thats getting ready to battle eliz friday in the first round of the 3aaa playoffs then they schedule rye cove who was supposed to be a virgnia powerhouse but obviously not.

Guys lets just face it cloudland is a good football program with a good coaching staff i mean sure there might have been controversy between unaka and cloudland but hey thats football its over (water under the bridge)but lets unaka and cloudland and happy valley go out and elizabethton go out and represent carter county in the playoffs and see how far we can get good luck everyone.

ps:cloudland and austin east is the only undefeated teams in tennnesse that should give some teams more fire going into the playoffs to upset cloudland but i doubt it will happen till cloudland gets to the state championship thats if it happens good luck guys.

Thanks creeker, and good luck to the Rangers Friday. I can hardly wait until Friday night. We really need to get behind our team and make Orr Field the loudest it has ever been. Light schedule or not, the season is over so forget about who we played. Every team is 0-0. I think the Landers will shut people up with this schedule business and show why they are the number one team in 1A. Good Luck Landers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!