CAK vs Cloudland

RBC

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a team that hasn't really played but one or two decent teams all season, Cloudland fans sure seem confident. At least Greenback and CAK have played some good non-district games. The best thing that happened to Greenback was losing to Onieda, otherwise, they might have been as cocky and overconfident as Cloudland.

Cloudland fans have a reason to be confident. This is one of the best teams ever at Cloudland. What makes this team so different is that the offense can pass and run and the defense is really good in our games so far. Boyd and Ezell beat us by passing the ball and we couldn't stop it. Cloudland's secondary is faster and the line is stronger then last year. As for our scheduling goes, we thought it would have been tougher. No one expected all of the schools to be down and it may hurt us in the long run, but the regular season is in the books and the 'Landers need to concentrate on CAK. Good Luck Highlanders

man you highlanders talk alot of trash and seem really confident. since you play in such a powerhouse region and all with all sorts of incredibly talented teams. i know you have probably seen alot of teams with qb's as good as cunningham and a recievers as good as yoakley and chesney. highlanders can talk all they want but they better show up friday night cause the warriors will.

Warriors-35

Highlanders-24

I would like to see CAK represent Region 2-A well, but the fact is that they will have a tough time slowing down the Highlanders. Cloudland will put pressure on Cunningham to negate the passing game, while Byrd and Benfield will run wild. Cloudland will cruise to a 55-16 win and should stroll through the first three rounds.

Flossie you want to talk about Super weak, just look at Cloudland' schedule. Where did they get it at, Big Lots or something. Now I think Cloudland should breeze to the semi-finals, where they will have their hands full with Boyd-Buchanan or South-Pitt, but to say Region 2-A is super weak is almost laughable after looking at the Highlanders' wimpy schedule. These past three years (2001, 2002 and 2003) have been a great run for Cloudland, but I expect some teams will have a fun time taking their turns at the Highlanders. Better get while the getting is good.