BA vs. MBA

itzme

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We (BA) could have argued that MBA's safety at the time of the last play was walking off the field in our neutral zone with his helmet off celebrating, thinking the game was over. It's a stupid situation that could go so many ways. Overall the officiating was terrible. MBA got away with countless holds on the interior line and they know it. They were tackling our players. Bad officiating.

HELP! Somebody who can broadcast a football game please apply for the job at Comcast CSS. I have never in my life witnessed such an irresponsible display of play-by-play than what we saw during the replay of the BA vs. MBA game. Funny thing to me that the "play of the game" as the intereception by MBA that, in the words of the announcers, "put the game away". Perhaps MBA fans could share some of their sour grapes with the broadcast team. Rediculous!

HELP! Somebody who can broadcast a football game please apply for the job at Comcast CSS. I have never in my life witnessed such an irresponsible display of play-by-play than what we saw during the replay of the BA vs. MBA game. Funny thing to me that the "play of the game" as the intereception by MBA that, in the words of the announcers, "put the game away". Perhaps MBA fans could share some of their sour grapes with the broadcast team. Rediculous!

Ok, I posted the day after all this stuff went down. Obviously the BA fans are now starting to whine about the TV cause the MBA fans have been whining about the clock. Both have valid opinions. This may be the topic of the decade. It may need a special plus board section or how about pinning to the very top of the board?

Ok, I posted the day after all this stuff went down. Obviously the BA fans are now starting to whine about the TV cause the MBA fans have been whining about the clock. Both have valid opinions. This may be the topic of the decade. It may need a special plus board section or how about pinning to the very top of the board?

Wilcatfan, BA fans don't need to whine about anything. We won the game on the field and in the box score. You surely agree - irrespective of who won the game - that the broadcast was pretty crummy. I believe you could have done better....maybe!

wildcat, quit being such a whining flamer. let him state his opinion without you always jumping in because you are tired of the discussion. Stop crying. k thx

first down of the last series in the last drive tyler griffen rolls right and throws the ball out of bounds. You can clearly see when the ball hits the ground the clock reads 20 and when they decide to stop it, it is at 17. So therefore BA wins, thanks. Good game

wildcat, quit being such a whining flamer. let him state his opinion without you always jumping in because you are tired of the discussion. Stop crying. k thx

first down of the last series in the last drive tyler griffen rolls right and throws the ball out of bounds. You can clearly see when the ball hits the ground the clock reads 20 and when they decide to stop it, it is at 17. So therefore BA wins, thanks. Good game

I will respond to this one first...When did I flame? I simply stated my opinin. To steal one from you: "k thx."

I am not crying...why would I be? I don't have a dog in the fight: I am NEUTRAL OBSERVER. Do you know what that is?

Grow up, buddy.

And to rbtenn...maybe? B)

The play by play from our East Tenn game of the week- heck, I would stack that up against anyone's play by play of high school games here in the state.

wildcat do us all a favor and never post again, ok. u dont know what u are talking about. i was on the field and know what really happen. "k thanx"

And I am sure that you were watching both the clock and the play, right? Sure. And I have some oceanfront property in Arizona. I am not going to get into this argument again, but I would like to ask you to do us all a favor andthink through a post before you post it.

On TV the clock is right there on the screen and it can be seen while watching the play. There technically never WAS a field goal...the announcing was not very good (Pat was bad, blake wasn't too terribly bad). Period.