Best Team in Div. II

nader64

scrimmage and a game are completely different I dont know anything about the scrimmage between BA and gallatin but i do know gallatin only finished fourth in there district and columbia i think finshed second. Based on that both of those teams still doesnt prove that BA can compete. On top of that Mt. Juliet beat Gallatin by 27 in the district semifinals last year

I think you need to see a few more competitive AAA teams before you make that assumption

I completely agree. We need to play some better 3A teams before any claims are made either way. Unfortunately the only 3A school BA plays this year is Bartlett, who had a good team last year. Maybe someone good will show up in the Livingston Academy tourney.

Still, I assure you that with BA's abundant skill and George Pitts' sage coaching, the Eagles could compete with anybody.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as I stated earlier i dont disagree with BA being a good team and even a great DII team, and some of the reason they are not playing more 3a teams is because pitts chose not to. I know for a fact that Mt. Juliet tried to schedule them again and pitts said no.

And as far as coach pitts goes I think they are a better team with him and he is a great coach! With a record like he has you cannot argue with that

Graeme Keith from McCallie is hottie!

Is this for real? Has anybody ever seen that graeme kieth kid. His hair makes him look like a mushroom. Hes in my english class and he sits across from me. I think that this guy is totally unattractive. Now Justin Capps....now theres a real hottie. With a Hudson "the Hawk" Harris in close second.

Oh....I have an idea. I probably know more about sports than you do plato. Even though you may be some greek philosopher you don't know anything about basketball. Sure I support athletics but I also know a whole lot about it. I say a lot of things to humor this website a little bit. But I am definately not some naive fan.

Back to the discussion at hand.

The best team in the West is probably Briarcrest. They beat a Carlos Taylor led Lausanne team handily this summer. CBHS always has a lot of talent, but never puts it together, so I don't think they will make it to state. Harding is well coached and could easily make it to state again, they seemed impressive when I saw them play.

Briarcrest brings back the entire team (11 out of 12 players) plus all starters off of a team that went to state and lost to Brentwood. The key is the fact that Briarcrest has a big man inside that might be able to rebound and defend BWright.

lausanne always loses in the MUS shootout but when the season comes around they find ways to win.. briarcrest is a good team but the top two are bishop byrne and lausanne.. briarcrest are not far behind though. i also think mr. basketball will go to charles hampton or carlos taylor