Best First Round Game

kingbrian3

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston county travels to Marion county to play friday night . The two teams are well matched , marion county holding a record of 6 and 4. Houston county has a record of 5 and 5. Both teams come into this game with a strong winning streak. Houston county comes into this game with a winning streak of four games . Marion county comes into this game with a winning streak of three games . If you have any predictions of this 2nd place v.s 3rd place match up please give them .

HOUSTON COUNTY - 21

MARION COUTNY -13

I Agree with the Marion and Houston game being a good one to watch. The first round of the playoffs is full of crappy games. It is the playoffs but some are easily predicted. The game between Marion and Houston will be a very close matchup. Both teams have not succeeded in the playoffs that would have liked in recent years. Houston hasn't won since 99 and marion hasn't one since 95. These teams will come out and give everything they have for a W. I know a little about houston county's schedule and Wins and loses. The have lost some games, but are part of a strong region. They have also played well in some big games. I am from marion and know all about some marion county football. The Warriors have lost 4 games, and 3 are respectable loses. These three loses came from page, tyner, and south pittsburg, and all those are teams that have proven to be good all season long. The other L to whitwell really hurts, it was one that should have been avoided. The warriors just didn't come ready to play on that night. I have no idea what kind of players Houston county has, but i know about Marion's players. We have bout 23 guys on the sidelines that have a ton of heart and are determined to get that playoff victory.

I am making no score prediction, but i see Marion coming out with the win at the end.

Go WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marion County and Houston county will probably be the best match-up if you're looking for a non-blowout, battle to the end game...Both teams are evenly matched, Marion with the edge because of homefield advantage...They've played really well at home this year...Don't expect more than a touchdown difference in the score for this one...

Marion 27

HC 21

AC :D

Edited by FenderSRVHendrix