CLOUDLAND, OVERRATED?

volfan3029

THIS POST goes out to all the ignorant folk up on the mountain:

A DOGMAN, DekeRivers, Rangerbook06, flossie, grady 21,

and anyone else who has their head in a hole

yes, this goes out to all you reds who have seemed to overlook, the fact that cloudland has the next to easiest schedule in the entire state in class 1A. furthermore, these people seem to ignore the possibility that their record may be skewed due to the fact that they play in the worst district in the state.

It is also true that every team that cloudland has played this year has a losing record except for one (and they were 5-4). it shows nothing but ignorance to ignore the stength of the people that a team plays when looking at that teams record.

lets also let it be known that unlike their adversaries, CAK does not play in a division where they get to rough up on teams with the capabilities of a middle school squad. in fact, CAK has the 5th toughest schedule out of the 57 teams in 1A, versus the 56th of cloudland.

Cloudland has played no one this year that has near the talent or ability that this CAK team posseses. Actually playing a team that has any hint of talent is something that cloudland hasnt had to do yet this year.

this gives an advantage to CAK who has been playing high quality opponents all year long.

lets go warriors fight hard up there , i will be there to help you out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland is definately not overrated and it will be a big surprise to me if CAK can even stay within 40 points of the Highlanders. They may not be playing very good teams in the regular season but they get the job done in the regular season and in the playoffs. If you have not noticed they went to the semis last year and to the championship game the year before that...

Edited by Floor General

volfan3029

Go ahead and put me in that group. But a word of caution, and this is NOT from a Cloudland fan: you should save talk like this for the happy drive back to Knoxville. I just don't think your Warriors can compete with the Highlanders.

volfan, Say what you want about the strength of schedule and so forth, but the fact remains that Cloudland destroyed every team they played; none of the games were competitive. And in each game the score could've been oh, so much worse for the opposition.

But if you can come up to Roan Mountain and beat them the more power to you. :)

Oh my gosh, Volfan, you have exposed us to the whole state, now we must play the bad boys from big ole Knoxville. I don,t think you have very much knowledge of what has went on in the past few years. This being your first year in the playoffs,its to be expected. We welcome you and all you,re fans to our little,not so humble town of Roan Mt. You won,t find any traffic lights or any of the things you are used to seeing in Knoxville. What you will find is a whole community banded together in support of a very good football team, that they love. Everyone in this town lives for Friday night. I think you will feel a little differently when you make your exit tomorrow night. We respect all the teams from region 2,and trust me ,we,ve played them all. Have a safe trip and I hope you leave with a little more respect.GO LANDERS

Volfan

Can't wait for you to come up tommorrow and see how overrated these Landers are. After they spank CAK's butt maybe they will spank yours and then you will know how overated they really are. BTY if you haven't seen our guys play, don't get on here and make ignorant statements.

P.S. Better get a room in E-town for tommorrow night. It's going to be a cold, dark

wet trip back to Knoxville.

volfan the only idiot i have seen or heard from lately is you.. You make me sick that your name repersents the VOLS.. and you must be only 11 or 12 years old. I study as many sports and teams that I possibly can, and your quote is spectaular. Get READY for one of the worst whoopens and yes that is hillbilly for geting you butt kick real bad you will ever receive. Even if Coach Lunsford holds back and pull his varsity out by the end of the first half, you will still lose by 50. Look me up, I will be in the Press Box on the home team Players side, I would love to talk to you face to face, that is if you mommy and daddy will let you cross the field.

You know, I really dont think that was nessessary. Cloudland is a great team and deserves respect. Im not a Cloudland fan, I actually pull for CAK because I think they are a great team and they deserve respect as well. Yes their (Cloudland) strength of schedule is not that impressive, but they are far from overrated or terrible. I believe that both teams deserve respect and tomorrow night will be a good night for two good teams going at it.