Craziest Stuent Sections in East Tennessee

jacketman05

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE TO SAY THOSE DARNED REDNECKS IN UNION COUNTY ARE THE BEST AND MOST SUPPORTIVE FANS I HAVE EVER SEEN. THEY THROW BOTTLES WITH TOBACCO PRODUCTS AND CANS AND OTHER THINGS AT OTHER FANS, THEY THREATEN OTHER PEOPLE AND PLAYERS DURING AND AFTER GAMES. THEY EVEN HAVE THEIR OWN GROUP OF "RODIES" CALLED THE SWATTERS. THEY REPRESENT THE AMAZING BLOCKING ABILITIES OF ZACK MCKINNIS, JOSH WILEY, AND DERICK GARNER. BUT I GUESS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY THAT THEIR FANS HAVE IS THAT THEY HAVE THESE PEOPLE AFTER GAMES DRIVING AROUND AND YELLING JUST ODD THINGS AT THE OTHER TEAM AND FANS. THEY PLAY LOUD MUSIC OUT OF THEIR CAR. ITS GREAT, A REAL TREAT AND VERY AMUSING. THEY WIN MY VOTE.

yeah, soddy is easily the best as an all around student section in that everyone that comes to the game is up and cheering, ooltewah usually have a nice showing at every game home or away yet only the "old school ballas" actually stand up and cheer the whole game, its pretty sad, if everyone in ooltewah's fan section would cheer they would be right there with soddy