WEST TENNEESSEE AND MEMPHIS SCORES

ridgeway03

Were not mad at the Hardin Co. They played great but the referes were just awful. I guess anyone can be a referee in Tennessee. Hey at least we have 1 gold ball, and some big gold rings. Something Hardin Co. will never have.

As much as you have popped off at the mouth, don't take the easy road out. Your coaching staff showed their #### during and after the game with their behavior. Realize this....HARDIN COUNTY DOES NOT PICK THE REFEREES. It seems that every time a Memphis team faces a rural West Tennessee team and losses this issue comes up. Face it, sometimes you are going to get beat by these teams. Call us rednecks, hillbillies, cheaters, whatever it may be. But, I assure you, two teams play every Friday night and one has to lose. Your team got beat by Hardin County. Every team has lost. Some take it like men and some react like babies. Don't cry, get over it, and get better from it. If you don't want to come to Hardin County, win your region and stay at home.

Come to Melrose and watch Hardin County play...you have nothing else to do Friday night. We may get run out of the stadium (which I doubt), but I assure you our players and coaches will show class either win or lose.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridgeway had two fumbles that were supposedly laterals, but the only one Ridgeway recovered was called an incomplete pass. I was standing on the sidelines after the game and saw one ref walk off the field with a little smirk on his face. What do you expect players to do after a game that was taken away from them, jump for joy? I promise you that there were plenty of people on The Hardin County side that knew that their team was lucky to win that game. I wish HC could beat Melrose and go on to play in the State Championship so maybe we could sit down and talk about how it feels to raise that gold ball up in the air and get a ring. Ok, let's be honest you guys are going to the Mound this week and if you haven't heard, it's an adventure. So, I would say good luck but it probably won't help. I never thought I would be cheering for Melrose, but come this week I'm gonna do just that. So you boys boys have fun preparing for the speed of the wildcats while I'm shining my ring. Sure, we're not playing for one this year, but I know who the best team really was last night and who should be moving on. Oh, by the way tell your cousin the referee I said Hi.

Ridgeway had two fumbles that were supposedly laterals, but the only one Ridgeway recovered was called an incomplete pass. I was standing on the sidelines after the game and saw one ref walk off the field with a little smirk on his face. What do you expect players to do after a game that was taken away from them, jump for joy? I promise you that there were plenty of people on The Hardin County side that knew that their team was lucky to win that game. I wish HC could beat Melrose and go on to play in the State Championship so maybe we could sit down and talk about how it feels to raise that gold ball up in the air and get a ring. Ok, let's be honest you guys are going to the Mound this week and if you haven't heard, it's an adventure. So, I would say good luck but it probably won't help. I never thought I would be cheering for Melrose, but come this week I'm gonna do just that. So you boys boys have fun preparing for the speed of the wildcats while I'm shining my ring. Sure, we're not playing for one this year, but I know who the best team really was last night and who should be moving on. Oh, by the way tell your cousin the referee I said Hi.

Ridgeway only had the ball 3 times Friday night??? GET OVER IT YOU LOST. Bring your class 3-A rings with you Friday night. Bring your golden balls too. Hardin County will be on the field playing Melrose one heck of a game. Wipe the tear outta your eye and come on down and cheer for whichever team you want.

Were not mad at the Hardin Co. They played great but the referes were just awful. I guess anyone can be a referee in Tennessee. Hey at least we have 1 gold ball, and some big gold rings. Something Hardin Co. will never have.

Not mad at Hardin County??

Well then act like it. People don`t really care if you have a gold ball. It certainly didn`t matter to Hardin County. What matters is this year. Hardin County gets to play another week.

Have fun at basketball practice Ridgeway.

Look Hardin Co. lucked up against Ridgeway, and No you rednecks have no respect for the inner city teams, thats why u don't care about our STATE TITLE,and if you all think that when u all play Melrose it's going to be a good game think again. Melrose is going to kill hardin co. from the opening kickoff to when they get on the bus. HEY HARDIN COUNTY WELCOME TO MEMPHIS, and ORANGE MOUND.

Look Hardin Co. lucked up against Ridgeway, and No you rednecks have no respect for the inner city teams, thats why u don't care about our STATE TITLE,and if you all think that when u all play Melrose it's going to be a good game think again. Melrose is going to kill hardin co. from the opening kickoff to when they get on the bus. HEY HARDIN COUNTY WELCOME TO MEMPHIS, and ORANGE MOUND.

Two words for you ridgeway03------basketball practice. You wanna come to Hardin County and play that sport too???

I'm sick of hearing you Ridgeway guys talking about your ring. In case you haven't noticed, it's a 3a ring. We play 4a, and I guess this year you got a little dose of what it's gonnna be like up here with the big boys. You don't understand how big an accomplishment Hardin County made this year. They finished co-champs in one of the toughest regions in West Tenn which includes JCM, Dyersburg, Northside, and Haywood.

And also, I'm sick of you referring to the refs as "your" refs. That crew was from Columbia, nowhere close to Savannah. I don't know why you guys have to cry and make excuses to compensate for your loss. Maybe the refs did make a bad call, but that doesn't take anything away from the way our boys played. It's like yall are trying to prove to everyone else yall should have won (when you actually shouldn't have) so you can salvage your pride or whatever. Well, guess what: NO ONE CARES. Bottom line is yall got the L we got the W....GET OVER IT.

The game is over and I'm sure Ridgeway will never get over their loss, but we will move on and get better with this experience. A State Ring in any Class is something to be very proud not many people can say they have one. Some of Ridgeway players do have a ring in Basketball too, so don't be suprised if we are still playing that in March. Will you be??? I hope you bring alot of fans to Memphis for the Melrose game. Melrose is tough and it has been said by D1 coaches that they have the most talenton one team they have ever seen. At least 8-10 top prospects. As for Melroses fans, it is an experience to go to a game. The entire neighborHOOD comes out to watch their boys play. I am talking about 3 - 4 thousand. Come on buses because there is no parking around the stadium.(no parking lots). They let buses inside the gates.

I'm not saying that Hardin didn't play well, but Ridgeway should have won. And don't even say that our 3A ring doesn't count, because we would have beaten a lot of 4A teams last year. I get so sick of people saying that teams aren't as good as other teams just because of their classification. Last time I checked Brentwood Academy and CBHS weren't in 5A and they would beat the crap out of plenty big schools. The fact is that Ridgeway has two things Hardin County fans don't have, and those are a state ring and some teeth.

way too much information there john007, you do not need to be so obivious about where the refs are from...you won the game under questionabale calls from refs...just be gracious and take the win and go to Melrose next week...by the way, who gave the Jackson Sun their info...you played Ridgeway NOT Melrose...does no one proof read? Good Luck next week!