WEST TENNEESSEE AND MEMPHIS SCORES

ridgeway03

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think he hates hardin county...all he has done is talk about how good melrose is. his team played them first game of the season, so he knows.

as for the ridgeway - hardin co. game....it is over and there is nothing anyone can do about it. glad someone from hc finally acknowledged the fact that they would have been upset, too, if they had lost a game on a call like that. usually, the team that loses thinks they got bad calls, the team that wins disagrees. but usually, the calls don't decide the game. too bad it did in this game. our kids were upset; hc players would have been too if they were on the other side. but like you say, you are playing this week and we are not....that is part of the game. no one knows better than we do what it is like to be the underdog all year and surprise people in the end. it's kind of sweet when that happens! you have a good team and we wish you luck this week...but since melrose is from our region, we will be pulling for them!

melrose has a great football program with a lot of community pride and support...something hard to find in memphis. with their new coach, the atmosphere at the game is much better than it used to be. you can bet the stands will be packed with their fans. like said before, parking is very limited, your fans would be better off coming on buses.

hope the game is an exciting one, and one that is injury free for both teams. good luck!

crc, i agree with u that if it would have happened to Hardin County that they would be cryin too...i dont understand what this big fuss is all about..the game is over...forget about it...i see how u are rooting for melrose cuz they are in ur region and if somebody in our region was playin against ur region we would pull for our region too...thats just how it goes...everybody is just makin a big deal out of nuthin...i encourage all melrose hardin county and ridgeway fans to be at the game becasue it will be a good one....cya then..good luck hardin county

I just wanted to reply to Ridgeway about them clearly being the best team. If you were so much better than HC then how did one call made by the Ref cost you the game. It appears they are just looking for someone to blame. Besides I don't think the only mistake made in this game was by an official. I'm sure the coaches and the players made some to. But untill you have officiated a game and understand what all is envolved, just keep your opinion to yourself.Besides that is all it is an OPINION.

I just wanted to reply to Ridgeway about them clearly being the best team. If you were so much better than HC then how did one call made by the Ref cost you the game. It appears they are just looking for someone to blame. Besides I don't think the only mistake made in this game was by an official. I'm sure the coaches and the players made some to. But untill you have officiated a game and understand what all is envolved, just keep your opinion to yourself.Besides that is all it is an OPINION.

I thought that was what these boards were for "OPINIONS".