MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do What??? :D

Del.

Del, was Bulldog thinking of Cook or is Grundy's QB injuryed?

Our quarterback is Justin Bryant and he is fine. He was nominated for Mr. Football and might be a finalist. He was a big key last night. He'll be there with bells on Friday.

Joey Cook is the kid we lost in the second game. He was a full back and nose guard. It has hurt us to not have him but we've found ourselves again. We're coming to play Friday. We can play with anybody when we come to play.

Del.

Del,no reason to call you this week,HUH!!!!!!!!

Should be a good ballgame and Macon will come out on top!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

I'll be roaming the sidelines. The only drawback is it's on my son's birthday. Good thing I planned his party for Sunday. It's birthday week at my house. Mine is Wednesday.

So I ask my Yellow Jackets for a birthday present......TAKE ME TO THE QUARTERFINALS!

Del.

Del

You better come early,last nite MC fans had to take over the Visitors side,nowhere to sit on home side!! LOL

I'll be on the sideline with the team. I don't need a seat. But if anybody goes with me I'll use the advice. Thanks.

It was a real shame to see the crowd on the mountain last night. Trousdale didn't bring that many and our bleachers were only half full. BUT, Grundy's fans that were there were loud and proud. It was the best performance by a Grundy crowd that I can remember. So hats off to those who showed up. Shame on those who didn't. It won't be easy to see on TV I think. Tons of fog.

Del.

Del, Del, Del....what do I do???... Your team is coming by our house...going to play against a team coached by one of my most favorite men in the world...just who do I want to win this game???...Would love a rematch against Macon Co...and our Owls show up for the game...Would love to play against Grundy...just to see you again, Del...ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy....what to do what to do....

Oh wait...We have to pound the Panthers first...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....football can be so confusing at times...

Del

You better come early,last nite MC fans had to take over the Visitors side,nowhere to sit on home side!!      LOL

I'll be on the sideline with the team. I don't need a seat. But if anybody goes with me I'll use the advice. Thanks.

It was a real shame to see the crowd on the mountain last night. Trousdale didn't bring that many and our bleachers were only half full. BUT, Grundy's fans that were there were loud and proud. It was the best performance by a Grundy crowd that I can remember. So hats off to those who showed up. Shame on those who didn't. It won't be easy to see on TV I think. Tons of fog.

Del.

When and Where will it be on TV???????

Queenie......

Congrats on the victory last night. I hope you smack P-town next week too. As for Del, I wouldn't worry about him. Go with your gut feeling on this one and keep your support for teams from Region 4. You know how we like to fight amongst one another, but we pull together pretty strong when someone else invades our turf.

Better get the ol meat truck fired-up soon....I see alot of hamburger flippin' on your behalf next Friday night. Should be a huge crowd. Good luck to the night chickens!!!! ;)

71Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Doesn't matter to ya?????????....But yet ya want me to cheer for Macon...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh....Give me a big ol cheer for the Owls and I'll consider wearing a bit of blue Friday night...

Ref...I suppose I'll have to cheer for Macon...and maybe...just maybe...71Fan will give Coach Dyer a peck on the cheek for me...

Grundy PLAYERS were out in force last night. It was awesome to see that kind of EMOTION on the field. Del, you are right about the crowd that showed up. As we went on the field to bring the team out, the stands were virtually empty, almost all who showed were on the field. I know very little about Macon and know we should respect any team, but if our PLAYERS show up with this emotion next week they will be hard to beat.

Hats off to G.C. Jacket team.

Maybe my voice will be back by game time Friday.

This was a win for the team ............ as a team!!!!

Prediction? Grundy by 6 over Macon.