McKenzie vs. Lewis County

dt87

Thanks for the faith in Chester County as you have guaranteed them in the Semi-Finals since the winner of Lewis Co and McKenzie will loose in round 3.

wannab,

Who is that cat? That's what I would do, I would wait 2 more years when Drew is a senior and start using his arm then. And what QB does like getting hit?

Duck made a good point on here the other night and I did not think about it. You know Cook did hurt his knee about around game 3 or 4. And if you think about it, that is when we went to mostly passing. So maybe coach knew something the fans didn't. It wasn't we weren't able to run, its just he chose not too to.

Just a thought.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well oh well... Lewis County survived last week against Camden. This week will be the end of the season for them at last. 6AA region 5 got lucky with one survivor last week.... next week they will all be at home listening to radios. McKenzie wins this one BIG!!!! 42-14

Go 6AA region 6!!! Go Rebels ;)

Hey REIGNY DAYZ how come you say that lewis county is going 2 lose every week?Just incase you havent been watchin they havent lost a game all year!I'm not saying that they are going to win but i am hoping they do.Why do you have a problem with lewis county?

I'm not trying to be ugly, but the reason they are undefeated is because they haven't played anybody yet.Mckenzie will beat them by 3 td's, unless and this is a big unless, Lewis Co. can control the clock and keep Mckenzie's offense off the field. From what I hear, Lewis has absolutely no speed and don't defend the pass to well. Lewis has to score at least 28 to win.

No more talkin for me let the Rebels take care of Lewis County Friday! This one will definitely be a blow out. Quote me on that!

GO REBELS!

Everyone on coachT knows Im a diehard Huntingdon Fan (and live in Chester County!) But when it comes down to Reigion 6 vs. Region 5........ Ill cheer on McKenzie till my last breath! The same Applies this week Huntingdon vs. Chester Co......... Im Rooting for My STANGS! :huh:

You can't really just look at the lewis county-Camden game. I mean dresden did beat mckenzie and then took a big lost to camden. But I still put my vote in with Mckenzie. If both teams bring their "A" game then mckenzie comes out on top. GO REBS.......If ya'll do come out with the "W" don't get cocky and blow it against huntingdon.....STOP the running game! If all works out good maybe ya'll can meet up with Milan...If milan makes it.

bulldawg#2,

We'll all just have to wait and see what shakes out of this pile of West TN talent and go from there. The important thing in the end is to bring the gold ball back to West TN. where it belongs in 2A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll were bitten by Mitchell last year but i think ya'll will handle them this time. Best to watch out for Carver though. I was in Memphis some this fall and have seen them on film on the TV stations down there and they looked pretty good. I haven't seen more than some film clips of Milan either so, this is just a "heads up" on Carver. Personally, I think ya'll will take care of business in Shelby Co. this season.

I just hope that our Rebels get to have a game with the Dawgs in week 4. It isn't gonna be easy for us to get there though.

Edited by duckman38201

ACE24,

Get a clue! I don't mean to be ugly or anything like that but, there is far too much talent in W. TN for Lewis Co. to go to the 'boro. The Rebels MIGHT not be the ones to stop the Panthers but, there are 2-3 teams over here that can get it done if we don't. I wish all the best to the Rebles and the Panthers Friday night even though I will be pulling for the Rebels but, there is some serious football talent here in W. TN waitin' for ya'll. Stats and records tell me that ya'll will have a really tough time this week much less in the weeks following this one.

Man I wish I could watch this game this year. I remember last year all that talkin about that Lewis County's Mr. Football finalist. He was supposed to be so great and so good. From what I saw, McKenzie's Mr. Football finalist, Big Rick, beat that man from Lewis County like a red headed step child, all night long too. He didn't look so good when he went against a quality opponent. Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and say McKenzie by 7.

How could he have kicked Bobby's tail all night???????????? Bobby had about 14 tackel's and at least 2 sacks!!!! I think your just just trying to bring up the past to make the Panthers mad!! Are you? If so that wont cause the only thing that will this week is the name McKENZIE! WE had something in are daily news paper that made us mad anuff!! It will be the biggest game of the season for L.C. and I think they can pull of a big one!

Lewis Co.-28

McKenzie-20