Sweetwater@Alcoa

sweetH20WarrenSapp87

Lol that is ironic, either way it is going to be a good show no matter who wins, being a backup def tackle i have to go against the starters every day at practice and i assure you they arent going to lay down and are gonna come to alcoa hitting hard, from tallent to burton all of them have great power when they have their mind set to winning so be ready for some heavy hits. I really like to see how the odds are stacked for this one.

:D

Edited by sweetH20WarrenSapp87

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game will be won up front with the big boys, but alcoa is missing their all-state guard martin white, i think if we (alcoa) had martin white it would be a diffrent story, but you have to work with what you got we have a solid line without White, with seniors Brandon Brewer, and Jordan Keller and sophmores Drew Miller, and Chance Frana we could still do some damage with a back like Dustin. Im not tryin to sound all cocky and stuff, but it's going to be hard to stop alcoa with the running game and the passing game we have a back over a 1000 yards and a qb that's over a 1200 yards in the air and 3 big play WR in Benny Fuller #7 and Garry Hill#5 and Brandon Warren #1 I can promise you we wont be over looking sweetwater.

Alcoa 35

Sweetwater 14

this game will be won up front with the big boys, but alcoa is missing their all-state guard martin white, i think if we (alcoa) had martin white it would be a diffrent story, but you have to work with what you got we have a solid line without White, with seniors Brandon Brewer, and Jordan Keller and sophmores Drew Miller, and Chance Frana we could still do some damage with a back like Dustin. Im not tryin to sound all cocky and stuff, but it's going to be hard to stop alcoa with the running game and the passing game we have a back over a 1000 yards and a qb that's over a 1200 yards in the air and 3 big play WR in Benny Fuller #7 and Garry Hill#5 and Brandon Warren #1 I can promise you we wont be over looking sweetwater.

Alcoa 35

Sweetwater 14

Whew, give me Sweetwater and 20 points for a Big Mac after the game?

lets get to it Sweetwater 14 Alcoa 10. why so low because defense is going to be a factor in this game. alcoa is very good and talented dont get me wrong but there young and most of them have never played in a big game like this. I think both teams will make lots of mistakes early. but once the fourth rolls around and its still close like i think it will be. i gotta put my money on sweetwater lots of there games they've won this year have been in the fourth qtr. i just think that experience pays off in this game. whoever wins has a good shoot at going far into the playoffs. good luck wildcats.

Defense wins Championships.

Well the facts are real real simple in we(sweetwater) can play 48 min of hard nose smart fundamental football we will be in the third round i promise. We will have to hold on to the football whick we are getting better at and also have to have out defence step up and make big plays on 3rd down. Sweetwater 21 Alcoa 14 Good luck and play hard hittin sweetwater football!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

Edited by wildcatplaya#5

wat # is that lineman that got hurt for yall ?.... and can someone please tell me y i cant change my personal pic.. im not black and i didnt even put that pic on there !!!

cizzle...ur such a joker...lol...u did put that on there and you defintley aint white..

how do i know this??? simple...i go to school with you