chatt. central

purplepounderfootball

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that chatt. central has a very good chance to beat them.I for one think anybody can be beat.before ya'll sore loseing powell try to say that maryville is unbeatable they are beat able and think that were the team to beat them.plus all yall sore losing fans or team members from powell dont be mad be glad.

i pick my boys chatt.central by 6

cornbread, I cant believe you said that. We only threw for 152 yds last week. Joe has thrown for almost 1000 yds, ran for 1000, davenport over 1000, medlock for 1000. I thought you were my friend.

I'm not your friend, I hate your guts! And that goes for that slob you have for a roommate too. Happy 40-11 birthday. See you Friday in the 'ville.

well why dont we all just stop fightin about somethin that is still yet to come either central will win or wont but i can promise you that the boys from maryville will know that we gave them all they wanted at the end. central by 6 good call barrelboy. and cornbread i hope your just playin around but if not you need to watch what you say...he may not be your friend but he is mine and all he did was state facts....your right we dont have a passing game those 800+ passing despaux has were just misprints.