SG Joshua Bone- Breentwood Acad. So

SF Antonio Wilkerson- Stratford Jr

PF Barry Turner- Breentwood Academy Sr

C Marquette Knight- Maplewood Jr

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEROY BLUING STARTING I CAN NAME FIVE 2GUARDS THAT ARE WAY BETTER THAN HIM DARNELL COLLINS, TYWAN TRICE, MARLON GORDAN, KIRK GLISPER, SEAN BRIDGES, AJ BROWN OOOPS IS THAT SIX. COBRA24 (LEROY) YOU ARE HYPING YOURSELF UP FOR THE WRONG REASON JUST PLAY BALL AND IF YOU ARE AS GOOD AS U SAY THEN IT WILL SHOW. (TALK IS CHEAP)

LEROY BLUING STARTING I CAN NAME FIVE 2GUARDS THAT ARE WAY BETTER THAN HIM DARNELL COLLINS, TYWAN TRICE, MARLON GORDAN, KIRK GLISPER, SEAN BRIDGES, AJ BROWN OOOPS IS THAT SIX. COBRA24 (LEROY) YOU ARE HYPING YOURSELF UP FOR THE WRONG REASON JUST PLAY BALL AND IF YOU ARE AS GOOD AS U SAY THEN IT WILL SHOW. (TALK IS CHEAP)

:unsure::o First of Im not Leroy Bluing if that is what you think and yes I would have Leroy at the 2 and Kirk is not better than Leroy and neither is Darnell Collins and second I just go to school with Leroy :o I cant believe you think Im Leroy Bluing

For once i completely agree with Gomab, Brent McPherson is the most underrated player in Nashville, but thats what comes with playing for the Mustangs. No press, no fame, just #1 in the district about every year. Has Daniel gotten stronger and more aggressive? I want to say he is overrated but he very well could have done all Gomab has said he did over the spring and summer. Marshall Bryan will be a player to watch for from Hillsboro High School. He can shoot just as well as brent and I would know because i've grown up with the both of them.

whoever said there are 5 or 6 two guards(in nashville) better than Leroy Bluing is insane. Leroy can rebound, play defense and shoot. The players you mentioned are one dimensional. its no coincidence that Leroy and Henry had two of the top teams in Metro when they were 8th graders(east and ewing park). it is no coincidence that they have the top two teams in 12-aaa.

Renfroe is ten times better than McPherson. Come to the game Hume-Fogg vs. David Lipscomb on Jan. 9th or Jan 30th.

Alex Renfroe is the kind of player you love to watch. He's all over the court, he's a team player, and he's a playmaker. Also, on defense, he absolutely hawks it.