Long-snappers

hsfball

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine has a son who long snaps for Anderson County, Danny Bowie. He is a senior and has snapped since he was a sophmore. He has deep snapped this entire year at fifteen yards with times that average between .55 to .7 seconds (snap to punters hands). Also very consistent. He is considering walking on and specializing at a I-AA school which has the degree program he wants for a major. He is one of the best I seen and should be somebody's special teams anchor in a couple of years.

yes, that #13 from nashville call really work between the legs...i heard he snaps it with a time of .002 seconds from snap to punters hands... if you blink you miss it... i heard he was thinking about signing a full scolarship to whoever wins the national championship this year and specializing on their punt team...he also runs a 3.8 40 yard dash and will smack you in the face as soon as you catch the ball...this kid has a bright future in punt snapping and i wish him the best of luck