macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

Still no one can show me where I have shown disresept.

Time to come clean here, I guess. Most SC fans do have Respect for us, I was trying to play up the No Respect thing. I guess it hasn't worked, I'm sorry if I annoyed anybody or hurt anybody. 2 or 3 SC fans have been running us down since our first meeting and after the Trousdale game which really did tick me off. One of your fans accused our boys of spitting on Trousdale's field which really angered me since I know for a fact it didn't happen that way at all. I was there.

I don't take back the things I said about the Tennessean. They really don't respect us one bit. Murphy Fair has said some good things about us this season, but he still doesn't know the details of our last meeting. He is supposed to be the Guru of HS Football and can't even get the details of a game he attended right.

Muffin I was just trying to ruffle your feathers a little. You did show some disrespect in my mind by saying we had no chance vs. TC. Sorry dude.

BTW I have tons of RESPECT for SC and with all of our injuries this game scares me.

Edited by MaconCotgr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon magic??? what in the world. How can something be back that was never there???  Your right though, it was only magic that yall beat us the last time!

See,

This is the kind of post that proves the point I was trying to make. A few SC fans have nothing better to do than run down us, to make themselves fell better.

Edited by MaconCotgr

NOW HEAR THIS. ATT. ATT. NOW HEAR THIS.

ALL M.C. FANS AND SUPPORTERS , HURRY GO GET YOUR FLUKEITIS SHOT

AT MACON CO. HEALTH CLINIC. If we win you are sure to catch it. JUST LIKE LAST TIME. IT WAS A FLUKE. IT WILL POSSIBLY BE A FLUKE THIS TIME.

IT TOOK ME WEEKS TO GET OVER IT LAST TIME.

THERE WAS ONLT 1 CURE LAST TIME ,AND IT WAS-------------------

MACON CO. TIGERS REGION 4 3A CHAMPS. WHAT AN ANTIDOTE!

GO TIGERS GO. HORNS ARE GONNA BLOW 1 2 3 HIT SOMEBODY

TIGERS GO TO SUB. STATE. :angry:

If you go back and look at my other posts I have not said that this years team was bad. They are pretty good actually, however the past teams have NOT been that good!

Dear dud! we had a 8-3 season last year. There will be no more bad teams in m.c.

Not saying you want beat us, but not like the years past. PEE wee football and good coaches and fan support are taking it's toll. So come on schedule us for home coming.

p.s how many region championships you won in 3a?