macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

If you go back and look at my other posts I have not said that this years team was bad. They are pretty good actually, however the past teams have NOT been that good!

What does the past have to do with this season?

We know our past very well, why always throw it up in our face? Unlike some teams fans we have not forgotten our past. SC was 3-8 in 1994 and 0-10 in 1995 or the fact that your team has never been past this round either do you remember? I'm sure your kids will have that on their minds Friday, just like our will have what we did those years on theirs.

BTW Macon magic is a phrase we use in Basketball been using it for years.

Edited by MaconCotgr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owls are ready...got the parking and seating thing all figured out...players are preparing...and if anyone from Macon Co thinks any one of those kids are looking past them...they are soooooooooooooooo wrong...one game at a time!!!..

To all the Troutdale and P-Town fans that will be sitting on the SCHS side...I'm going to add a little purple to my attire...just for ya'll!!!...I just hope #44's grandpop doesn't decide to wear that Louisiana purple he was sporting at the P-Town game!!!!!!!!!

Hey does anyone know the weather for Friday night in Lafayette? Or how is Hudson, Dallas, Thaxton, and Shaw. 100%? What about Wilmore and some of the other SC players. I heard they had a few injuries from the Portland game. Anything to this? Oh you SC fans be sure and not park where there are signs saying "Do Not Park." I heard several home owners around the football field were complaining about parking and have been told to call the law and they will have them towed. Also they complained about the train horn but the police just told the people with the horn to try and only play it on special plays. And someone said that SC is putting in some special plays for MC. Anyone heard any of this?

If you go back and look at my other posts I have not said that this years team was bad. They are pretty good actually, however the past teams have NOT been that good!

the team from last year was good, we just had problems on offense and when our offense shut down, our defense couldn't handle the load of the whole game..... so don't be playing down last years macon county team, oh yeah, and the little fact of every year i was in it, we were almost always playing against the referees.

Edited by demonchild

Oh yea, what about Coach Dyer's son Matt. I heard he also had a wreck last week. I know he played Friday night but he is okay correct? And Coach Dyer. Has he recovered? What about Dallas? is he recovered? Any truth to the rumor that Matt might be coming to Lafayette and setting out a year to play for Dad? I really don't think Coach Dyer would want that. He would miss his Junior year. But has anyone heard any of this or is this just Bull.

Owls are ready...got the parking and seating thing all figured out...players are preparing...and if anyone from Macon Co thinks any one of those kids are looking past them...they are soooooooooooooooo wrong...one game at a time!!!..

To all the Troutdale and P-Town fans that will be sitting on the SCHS side...I'm going to add a little purple to my attire...just for ya'll!!!...I just hope #44's grandpop doesn't decide to wear that Louisiana purple he was sporting at the P-Town game!!!!!!!!!

Not all the Trousdale fans are gonna be on your side, several were on ours last week and will be there again this one!!!!! Along with Westmoreland, Red Boiling too (here on the ridge we stick together). P- town I don't know about. Beelieve in or not Queenie, not everyone thinks you are all that. I'm sure some people from beautiful G-town will make the trip for ya'll too. The crowd is gonna be a bigen better arrive early. Everybody is "Welcme to the Jungle".

BTW they weren't looking past them the first time!!!! They just got beat. We are not healthy for this one either, it don't matter we are ready.

Don't Sing it Bring it!!!!

No need to wish either team luck (Luck did not get them this far believe it or not)

Good clean game, hope no one gets hurt, play hard for 48 minutes!!!