macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

Man, there are a lot of people who are awful worried about were they are going to set when they get to ballgame. I tell you what, I think if you ain't there by at least 5:30 you had better worry about where you will stand, or which light pole your gonna climb up. There is little to no doubt in my mind that there will be more people there than there will be places for them to set. :angry:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say goodluck to MC and hats off to them for the season they are having!!! 71fan enjoyed the trip up last week and want to personally wish you and your team GOOD LUCK and hope you get a chance to play the Roadrunners from AE.

:angry: Will be getting down with Allan Jackson, looking for 5:00 somewhere, but don't know where(maybe your game)!!!

I want to say goodluck to MC and hats off to them for the season they are having!!! 71fan enjoyed the trip up last week and want to personally wish you and your team GOOD LUCK and hope you get a chance to play the Roadrunners from AE.

:D Will be getting down with Allan Jackson, looking for 5:00 somewhere, but don't know where(maybe your game)!!!

Thanks, Doc, come on up will fine a seat for ya!!!!1

tchsno1fan I think the ones you were looking for would be mac daddy-66, mo-30, and bean-4, and I am sure they would be happy to know that the true jacket fan is supporting them on this one. They are ready, remember the old creekbank saying "where you from C-town, what ya want tiger meat" I can't believe it is only Tuesday and I am sooooo ready for Friday Night. The boys are working hard, and getting ready for some hard hitting, physical football. Guess I will be there early to be sure to get a good seat up top. Hope both teams have a safe game, injury free, but be sure to bring it. GO OWLS - TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS!!

18 pages....about 5 worth reading....but nonetheless...this thread will probably break the coacht record if everyone keeps this pace up 'til Friday. I would say one better get there fairly early to get a seat or a parking spot. Anybody can park at my house for $5 and walk up to the game....I live in P. Shade.

Both teams know each other fairly well. Both teams know what they have to do to be succesfull. Getting it done will be the difference in the game. Been waiting 8 long weeks for this SENIORS...NOW...WHAT YA GONNA DO?