macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

I could go back to the first SC/MC thread or the TC/MC thread and quote all of your posts. Your predictions of big victories over us.

Anyone who claims that MC's victories over SC and TC were flukes or that the losing team was overlooking us is showing disrespect. Fanman is worse than you, but please guys just admit that we could possibily pull an upset in this game. I'll amdit that SC can win this game. I think MC will win just like SC people think they will win, but I am not predicting a blowout like some of them are.

MC24

SC20

Who is your favorite team anyways?

You may hate us but don't disrespect us.

BTW Reid I'm not whining. I'm stating facts. We have to earn respect from the Tennessean and SC, TC fans. You do that by winning these type of games. Until we do on a consistant basis, People will always look at us as losers. Remember we don't have a Murphy unFair to promote us like SC and TC has. He all but said that SC would walk in this one last Friday. He still hasn't got the facts about the first SC/MC game right, he mistated them again Friday.

Predicting wins for the other team shows disrespect?????. Man you are full of it,you have a problem dealing with real life.I will continue to pick and choose who I think will win ,if you have a problem with that ,get over it.

Did you notice the word BIG in my post? Picking us to lose is OK, but picking us to get blown out of the stadium is showing disrespect. Like I said you my hate us and want us to lose every game by 40 (we have been there before), but you disrespect us by not admitting we have advanced past that.

Then show them to me. :D

Go back to the first SC vs MC thread, or the TC vs MC thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey queen, you must not have been there in the past few weeks, i have tried to get a seat over on home side, and i resort to my usual of walking the fence and watching the action. i mean last year, i watched the offense on the field while i was taking a breather. but oh well, he gets there anytime before 30 mins. before kick off and he won't be getting a seat.

This should be very interesting this week. I almost certain it will be the largest crowd

ever at the jungle.S.C. YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT A REMATCH. Please don't start leaving in the 4th quater, before the game is over, LIKE LAST TIME.

Just kidding don't get chapped. I know the owls will be out for blood.

Who ever wins i'll be root'n for them, when they go east.

Let's have a great game and enjoy two good towns of football atmosphere.

There is no doubt , both teams deserve to be were their at.

LET'S GO TIGERS, YOU CAN DO IT.

P.S IF WE WIN I HAVE WENT AND GOT MY FLUKEITIS SHOT CAUSE I SURE DON'T WANT CATCH THAT AGAIN. :D