macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because it is a kid you should back off. Did you spell that well when you were growing up? Some people may have a problem trying to articulate the written word. And yes the kid's post was inappropriate, but you didn't have to jump on the bandwagon of making fun of a child who is trying to type a word and misspelled it.

I'm leaving my job now to go home, so if this conversation is STILL going on then..I will jump right back into it.

From a person who has no problem, articulating her written words!!!

Articulate away baby...we'll try to hang with you. :lol:

Man...57% are picking Macon in the big ones. We are getting no respect...what are we to do? Maybe we should get on here and cry for respect. Nah...that's already been done by our mountainous county to the north. ;) Maybe we should just stay home since everyone is picking against us. Nah...the refs have already been lined up...don't want to get them upset. I guess we'll just have to show up Friday...try to hang with the great 4-3a champs. :o

I say OVERALL Macon has a better team. I think if they lose it will be the coachs fault.

This kind of talk coming from a true fan...hardly. Look geo...you are supposed to win...you're the best team in 4-3A. We are the lucky ones...to be in this position to pick up something we left up there 8 weeks ago. MC is the 4-3A champs...SC is in a lucky situation...no pressure on the OWLS. SC is the underdog.

OWLS TAKE CARE OF UNFINISHED BUSINESS

I WAS REALLY IN SHOCK TO GET ON HERE TONIGHT AND SEE THAT ADULTS WERE ON HERE MAKING FUN OF A CHILD BECAUSE THEY SPELLED SOMETHING INCORRECTLY. ;) OR MAYBE IT WASNT A CHILD......WHO KNOWS FOR SURE, BUT EVERYONE DOES NOT ALWAYS SPELL EVERYTHING RIGHT. IS IT SO IMPORTANT (DEFENDING YOUR TEAM) THAT YOU WOULD, STOOP SO LOW AS TO CUT AND DEMEAN THE CONFIDENCE OF A CHILD OR THAT PERSON. WE AS GROWN UPS ARE SUPPOSE TO SET EXAMPLES OF THE RIGHT THING TO DO. THERE IS A PROPER WAY TO LET SOMEONE KNOW OF A MISTAKE, BUT BEINGS THIS IS A CHILD AND I HAVE SEEN MANY MISPELLED WORDS ON HERE BY OTHERS, (INCLUDING MYSELF IM SURE) THE THING TO HAVE DONE AND I WOULD HAVE DONE WOULD BE TO IGNORE THE MISTAKE. EXSPECIALLY SINCE YOU KNEW WHAT THEY WERE SAYING. SO THE ONLY CONCLUSSION I CAN COME UP WITH IS THAT THE COMMENTS WERE MADE TO MAKE FUN OF THE PERSON. I THINK WITH ALL THE TROUBLE IN SCHOOLS WITH KIDS BEING MADE FUN OF FOR THAT REASON AND MANY, MANY OTHERS, THAT WE AS ADULTS WOULD DO ALL WE COULD TO STOP IT, NOT TEACH THEM HOW ITS DONE. BUT THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION, SAD THAT IT IS NOT MANY OTHERS. THIS SITE IS FOR FUN AND SMACK TALKING, NOT TO BE TAKEN SO SERIOUS I THOUGHT. I KNOW THINGS GET OUT OF HAND SOMETIMES, BUT WHEN DEFENDING YOUR TEAM, WITH HURTFUL COMMENTS TO OTHERS, WHAT DOES THAT TEACH THE KIDS ON THE TEAM YOUR DEFENDING???WITH THAT SAID, GOOD LUCK TO THE OWLS THIS COMING FRIDAY AND...........

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually...I didn't jump on the bandwagon...I kinda lined the mules up to pull it...and furthermore...you will NOT see me on any BANDwagon...I don't do band...

QueenBee you act like bands a BAD thing!!!! If you ONLY knew how much fun we have! Expectally at football games, and on the ride to and from games!!! ;)

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT THE OWLS!!!!!!

Remember the cheer:

How does it feel to be a MAcon Tiger, How does it fell to be up so high

How does it feel to be a Smith Owl, we don't know we don't stoop that low! (something like that)

JUST DON'T STOOP THAT LOW!!!! :o

I like all this trash talking going on right now. Man I cannot wait til Friday. I think it is going to be a great game but I am going to urge both MC fans and SC fans that no matter who wins the game that we still supports our region when they travel east. For my prediction, SC-28 MC-7. OwLS have the better TEAM and better Coaches. Wimore rushes for 150+ and Brad throws for around 150 also. Good luck both teams and we will see Friday night who the real REGION CHAMPIONS will be.

Trash talk? Who said it was trash talk? You all are just getting a BIG head about this while  game, when only god knows what going to happen. Noone can predict whats to come. Yeah Smith is a good team, but so are we and we are capable of winning, and i believe we will. But if not its not the end of the world! We've had a GREAT season. So how about we just calm down abit, and concentrate on the game! Because MACON if you think about having no respect thing you won't win. And SC if you get a BIG HEAD will loose it QUICK!

Thats all i have to say. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

GO TIGERS!!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

AMY, DONT NEED TO BE USING THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE ON HERE, IT IS NOT NICE AND UNCALLED FOR, SO DONT DO THAT OK. ( I AM A BAND MOM) YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO VOICE YOUR OPINION JUST DO IT WITHOUT THE LANGUAGE, THATS NOT WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR AND COACHT DOES NOT ALLOW IT.

Edited by QueenBee