macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MaconCotgr...stop whining

419carpet...I'll bet the spread if the winner of this game is getting spotted your 50 points in two weeks. You lost all credibility with me on that one. If you play a team from the east and have a good kicker...aka...TC last year.....Kick'it and win.TC couldn't beat Fulton last year so that means neither of these teams should want to win and head east? ?Foggy glasses? As far as the publicity goes...TC, SC and MC are stuck just far enough out of Nashville and too far from east TN to get the respect we deserve!! The only reason we got the coverage in the past two out of three weeks was because we played P-town. Nashville shows love for P-town.

SC didn't overlook MC 8 weeks ago. SC just didn't execute 8 weeks ago. MC was the better team on that night. This will be another good physical football game. MC's win in Week 5 gave SC a wake up call. Now these OWLS are extremely focused!!! I'm sure MC is too. Why can't tommorrow be Friday? OWLS ALL THE WAY!!!

If fan is P.O.ed....Somebody's in for a long night!?!?!

Big reid,

The point that I'm trying to get accross is how good those Knoxville teams are. They are very atheletic. I'm not sure what you're talking about kicking it and win. Maybe the FG that TC faked and didn't get against Fulton in the Semis. I thought it was a good call. We had a great kicker but we were going for the jugular. If the fake worked we would have won and went on the the BC Bowl. We were down 3-6 in the forth and we were going for the win. We hadn't got that close all night. Who knows if we would have got down there again. If the call would have worked then Coach Satt would have been the greatest coach in Tennessee. We still went to OT and they were the ones that took the risk and went for 2 but made it. Portland fans can tell you we faked a FG against them that ended scoring the winning touchdown. What I'm saying is that we had, by far, the best offense in the region last year, with Mr. Football TT Harper and Satterfield at QB,and we only scored 6 pts against Fulton. How do you think that this year's region 4 team will do with them? You can't sit here and tell me that MC or SC offense is better than TC's last year. Not even close. You know that. And I've heard that AE and Fulton are better. That's why I've said that the Region 4 rep gets beat by 50. 50 may be exagerating but by at least 5 TD's. Wait and see.

HOOT, HOOT THE BIG OWLS ARE COMING

I know it is early in the week but I want to tell all the boys in C-TOWN, how proud I am of them. Big #21, #1, #30, #66, #26, #4, #33, #44, #68, #17, #2, #8, #16, #9, #56, #58, #65, #75 #59, heck the whole team. You guys stepped up and played your game. No missed tackles, no sloppy blocks, you knew your job and you did it. That is what makes a good team. You play as a team, you win as a team. You had a mission at hand and you took control and accomplished that mission. Well, here is another round 2, the time is at hand. Take control. Play hard. Go on or go home. You've been waiting now you got it, go up on that ridge and bring home what you left there the first time. Who cares who thinks what, you guys know what you are capable of doing as a TEAM, and that is all you need. Who cares who respects who, the main thing is self respect, and who cares who has been there and done that, this is NOW, not then. Come Friday night the team who plays as a team, plays hard and is coached well - will be victorious. I feel you guys don't need all that smack talking all you need to do is practice hard this week, stay focused, and play OWL football, so them on the field. With that said. LETS GO GET THEM OWLS, YOUR WAY.

GO BIG OWLS - TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS - ONE WEEK AT A TIME!!

Edited by kitkat

I've heard alot of stuff about alot of stuff this year...That don't make it true. If you haven't seen them play...how do you know? Fulton was fairly senior laden if I remember correctly. I know their biggest playmakers were seniors. I hate it that SC or MC one has to go to K-ville and play...Lord knows...this region don't have a chance unless it's TC. Nevertheless...I respect your opinion carpet...just don't totally agree. I really feel like these two defenses are better than TC's was last year. I think they (Fulton) scored 1 TD in four quarters. MC or SC has a shot...heck...it's high school football. Let's just let these kids get inside of those chalked off lines and decide who's better.

OWLS ROLL...TO THE BLUE CROSS BOWL!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by bigreid

hey tchsno1fan, you bet I'll save you two seats, the only thing is you better call my cell phone because you know me, I may need you to save two seats. HA HA My kitten says hi too. Be sure you wear some black and gold, remember two years ago when I supported proudly. Make extra sure Mr. tchsno1fan has some black on, I will want a photo of that. Bring all those noise makers, we want to really show macon what a hoot owl can do.

GO BIG OWLS!! ROLL ON!

Edited by kitkat

mirror mirror on the wall

who is the most arrigant team in 4-3A football

the owls were the ones that made the flukish call

come up on the ridge and we'll prove we can play ball

since 1buck2 is out of town and the owls got 14junglefans tongue. I thought

i would throw a poem in there for them.

TIGERS 27

night chickens 12