macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

:lol: scfootballfan, you know your head is awful big this early in the week......but what am i talkin gabout maybe that's a good thing so then maybe we can deflate it for ya a little bit come friday night.......there we go again with the lucky crap ya know we are a lucky team........it doesnt matter that we have an awesome defense n all and alot of very very good athletes on our team......we're just...ya know........LUCKY!!!!!but if this is what you call being lucky then hey i guess being lucky isnt all that bad...........REGION 4-3A CHAMPS!!!!!!!WE'RE ONE LUCKY TEAM!!!!!!WE'LL SEE WHO IS LUCKY COME FRIDAY :huh:;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the time has finally come. We Owls have been waiting for this moment since week 5. The first time we played you all got lucky, but come friday we'll see who is going east. I believe everyone will agree with me when i say the Owls are by far the best team, and for those who don't Smith County will prove it friday night. I'm going ahead and spitting out a score just to get it out of the way. The Owl offense is unstoppable and the "mighty tiger" defense will have no way to stop it. Done seen the Grundy County film. They moved the ball all night long. 71, 65, and 33 did nothing, except get blocked all night. With that being said SC- 35 MC- 10 if you're lucky. Wilmore rushes for over 200 once again.

WELL, LETS SEE HERE

I rather be lucky than good. (But I'll tell you right now, LUCK HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT) You may be going east after Friday (To watch the TIGERS play). By far the best team? (Give me a break) The NIGHT CHICKENS offense is unstoppable. (Until they get inside the 10 yard line). Grundy moved the ball all night long. (But they didn't win the game. Sounds like the NIGHT CHICKENS) #71, #65, and #33 did nothing all night long. (More than 3 men on this TEAM) Were lucky. (I call it BLESSED) Wilmore has never rushed for 200 yards againist the Tigers. (So how could he do it again)

MACON CO. TIGERS

2003 REGION 4-3A

CHAMPIONS

You guys know from the limited posts that I have written, that I am not really one to bash another team.  I am not going to start now.  Smith Co. has an incredible program.  If we lose this week(and I am not saying we will), then I congratulate them and support them.  However, ya'll know that I would rather see Macon win.  There are no bad teams left and to lose now is to still say that you had a great season.  That goes to both teams.  I think that this will be the match-up of the season.  I hope that everyone can keep this clean and sportsman-like.  There is no sense getting on here and dog-cussing someone else.  We are both here to support our teams and cheer them on.  I know that most of the trash-talkin is in good fun and that is where it needs to stay.  I know Smith and Macon both is going to bring there A++ game this Friday.  Heaven forbid if they don't.  So with that said, the only thing left to say is....

1,2,3...HIT SOMEBODY!!! 

It's too late to talk your way out of the bashing. Many of your fans on here have bashed us ever since the 1st meeting. "The damage has already been did."

Our kids have read every word of it. I think we will come up there with a different attitude than last time. You did win the regular season championship. This one is the one that counts the most.

Not so fast my friend. I did not say that Macon has not bashed Smith Co. I know they have. I also know that Smith has done its share of bashing too. If you will read that a little closer it says that I have not bashed. I am talking about me personally. So before you jump to any conclusions, please read carefully next time. With that out of the way. I am sincerely wishing good luck for Smith Co. You all have a great team and congrats on your win over P-town.

p.s. I you are really taking this stuff that seriously, you are reading too much and thinking too little.

If you read carefully I said that many of your fans had bashed us for 5 weeks. I didn't say you personally did. I never take this stuff seriously...who does? :rolleyes: I have 1837 posts...you have 15...who do you think knows how coacht site works?

Antwan,

You are obviously the CoachT master. I guess everyone else who doesn't have 1800 + posts should just shut up. I guess just because I am new to this site means I don't know how it works. I guess I'll never figure it out. I guess I don't know what football is all about. I guess maybe I should be more like you. No, I don't think so. I really don't see what comparing the amount of posts has to do with anything. It looks like I have figured it out fine. I have nothing to do with the rest of Macon bashing poor, poor Smith Co. You blew up and said that it was too late to talk my way out of the bashing. If you want to bash someone else that is fine. If you are trying to get me to sink to your level, think again. It won't happen.

Edited by CapnWhiteBread

I believe that the team that loses Friday night is the luckiest one. The team that wins is going to Knoxville and getting sliced and diced. It's that simple. That simple. Austin East and Fulton are two of the most athletic teams in the state at any level. I have heard that Fulton has 123 players on their roster and I heard that they are better than they were last year. The only problem with that is that I heard AE is better than they were when they won the state 2 yrs ago. Their region is up. Our region 4-3A is down this year. That's a fact. Trousdale was by far the best team in our region last year and even they got beat on the Creekbank by Fulton by 1 pt. last year. This year TC isn't as good and I don't believe that Smith Co. is as good as they were last year. Last year and the year before, SC had 5 loses and 4 were to TC. I think that SC isn't as good as they have been the past 2 years. Portland is better but not like they were when they won the state. Macon seems to be the most improved team but I think they will get beat Fri. by Smith. Time will tell. If you boys haven't seen them speedsters from K'ville play you don't know what you're getting into. I've never been to Fulton but AE is not a place to take your children to. Their band is loud and plays like the TSU Aristocrats, the air is full of the smell of fried chicken, the fence looks like a chicken graveyard with all the bones on the ground, and somebody smokes a lot of the refer there. I'm telling you the team that gets beat is the lucky ones. MC or SC vs AE or FHS. Region 4 will get beat by 50.

SC will come out on top of this game. it's hard to beat a good team twice and since MC won the first game Sc will be ready for them. SC players all wanted to play MC again or so that's what they said on friday! SC is so ready and hyped about the game on friday. personally i think SC is the better of the two teams and they will have a better and more effective game plan than last time. LET'S GO BIG OWLS!!!!

Just to lighten the mood, I found this post in the aftermath of the first meeting. :rolleyes:

buright Posted: Sep 26 - 11:51 PM   

Camper

When smith and macon beat portland and trousdale then and only then should you talk about the playoffs. If you two hold on and make the playoffs it will be one and done!!

--------------------

bjw

PROFILE PM EMAIL 

Well the time has finally come. We Owls have been waiting for this moment since week 5. The first time we played you all got lucky, but come friday we'll see who is going east. I believe everyone will agree with me when i say the Owls are by far the best team, and for those who don't Smith County will prove it friday night. I'm going ahead and spitting out a score just to get it out of the way. The Owl offense is unstoppable and the "mighty tiger" defense will have no way to stop it. Done seen the Grundy County film. They moved the ball all night long. 71, 65, and 33 did nothing, except get blocked all night. With that being said SC- 35 MC- 10 if you're lucky. Wilmore rushes for over 200 once again.

I guess this post put to bed all that SC doesn't respect MC stuff I said. Same with everything Fanman and Muffin Said all season. To them We don't deserve any respect. Smith is playing this game for revenge, so I say we need to play this game for RESPECT. Look who predicts big scores all week for their team, MC fans or SC fans. Do I think most SC fans respect MC YES, Do I think The Tennessean or any other media outlet respects us NO.

You guys know from the limited posts that I have written, that I am not really one to bash another team.  I am not going to start now.  Smith Co. has an incredible program.  If we lose this week(and I am not saying we will), then I congratulate them and support them.  However, ya'll know that I would rather see Macon win.  There are no bad teams left and to lose now is to still say that you had a great season.  That goes to both teams.  I think that this will be the match-up of the season.  I hope that everyone can keep this clean and sportsman-like.  There is no sense getting on here and dog-cussing someone else.  We are both here to support our teams and cheer them on.  I know that most of the trash-talkin is in good fun and that is where it needs to stay.  I know Smith and Macon both is going to bring there A++ game this Friday.  Heaven forbid if they don't.  So with that said, the only thing left to say is....

1,2,3...HIT SOMEBODY!!! 

It's too late to talk your way out of the bashing. Many of your fans on here have bashed us ever since the 1st meeting. "The damage has already been did."

Our kids have read every word of it. I think we will come up there with a different attitude than last time. You did win the regular season championship. This one is the one that counts the most.

Not so fast my friend. I did not say that Macon has not bashed Smith Co. I know they have. I also know that Smith has done its share of bashing too. If you will read that a little closer it says that I have not bashed. I am talking about me personally. So before you jump to any conclusions, please read carefully next time. With that out of the way. I am sincerely wishing good luck for Smith Co. You all have a great team and congrats on your win over P-town.

p.s. I you are really taking this stuff that seriously, you are reading too much and thinking too little.

If you read carefully I said that many of your fans had bashed us for 5 weeks. I didn't say you personally did. I never take this stuff seriously...who does? :rolleyes: I have 1837 posts...you have 15...who do you think knows how coacht site works?

Antwan,

You are obviously the CoachT master. I guess everyone else who doesn't have 1800 + posts should just shut up. I guess just because I am new to this site means I don't know how it works. I guess I'll never figure it out. I guess I don't know what football is all about. I guess maybe I should be more like you. No, I don't think so. I really don't see what comparing the amount of posts has to do with anything. It looks like I have figured it out fine. I have nothing to do with the rest of Macon bashing poor, poor Smith Co. You blew up and said that it was too late to talk my way out of the bashing. If you want to bash someone else that is fine. If you are trying to get me to sink to your level, think again. It won't happen.

Huh...poor little breadman...blow up...nah. I haven't bashed you. The you I was referring to was you (as in Macon fans). Geeeesh. You people have an inferiority complex. You talk about not bashing me...then you proceed to do just that. I don't care if you bash me or not. It doesn't affect me. I didn't bash you...you did me.

Who's at the lowest level now?

:lol: scfootballfan, you know your head is awful big this early in the week......but what am i talkin gabout maybe that's a good thing so then maybe we can deflate it for ya a little bit come friday night.......there we go again with the lucky crap ya know we are a lucky team........it doesnt matter that we have an awesome defense n all and alot of very very good athletes on our team......we're just...ya know........LUCKY!!!!!but if this is what you call being lucky then hey i guess being lucky isnt all that bad...........REGION 4-3A CHAMPS!!!!!!!WE'RE ONE LUCKY TEAM!!!!!!WE'LL SEE WHO IS LUCKY COME FRIDAY :lol::D

SCfootballfan is obviously a MC fan incognito. If you people need to do that you are indeed in trouble. :rolleyes:

Ain't gonna happen. Macon caught us overlooking them last time. We came to a gunfight with a knife. Our guys were not ready to play like they needed to be. This time.... we be ready. If anybody wins by 2 touchdowns it will be Smith Co.

Fan(was playing possum last time bigreid...not this time...WE WANT SOME!!!!!!!!)

P.S.  If your Tailback is not 100%....you are in big touble Macon.

FANMOUTH

I ain't buying the stuff that Smith Co. was overlooking Macon Co. in their 1st meeting. Our tail back will be ready so don't worry about that. Seems like the pass hurt you in the 1st game, didn't it? And I don't believe our D helped you out any.

SMITH CO. WANTS SOME

MACON CO. TAKING SOME!!!!

OK to all of the Macon fans and BigB,

When was the last time Macon beat Smith Co.(before this year) or had a postseason appereance.Its been a while we looked at yall as a Cannon Co., Jackson Co. or even a RBS. Nothing at all...TC is the team we played the next week after MC and they beat us all the time so we was DEFINATLY looking past yall and to them,Why wouldnt we? No matter who the team is they always look foward to the big games and dont concentrate on the gimmes.

Macon you are much improved and CONGRATS on that. Smith Co. came up there with the BIG head and got shut down PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Its a different ballgame this time cause we know its not a gimme and to only look at MC. Im not taking anything away from MC because i think they are avery good ballteam and deserve to be region champs and were they are now. You do have the talent to beat SC and we know that NOW. But SC still wins 35-14 they want it to bad.

MC has NEVER been a dominant team or to Beat SC year in and out...So to say we wasnt overlooking them is just crazy.

If Macon does beat SC i will be pulling for you guys all the way

GO OWLS

MF

BOTH TEAMS ARE VERY LUCKY TO MAKE IT THIS FAR. NEITHER ONE HAS MADE IT TO THE THIRD ROUND BECAUSE TROUSDALE HAS PUT THEM OUT. YALL MIGHT HAVE BEAT US THIS YEAR,BUT GET READY BECAUSE ITS COMING NEXT YEAR!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY WHEN SMITH AND MACON WOULD BEAT US IN THE SAME YEAR. HEY I GUESS EVERY BLIND SQUIRREL FINDS A NUT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE.GOOD LUCK TO SMITH COUNTY FRIDAY. IF MACON WINS heck WILL FREEZE OVER.(AGAIN)