macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

Well thanks for the backing on that PPride..

Although I know you are already supporting the Owls,(because of some silly thing of you once played ball there wearing that helmet)...(I once worked in Smith Co. at Dr. McDonald dentist office, but you don't see me supporting them...) :lol::D:lol:

Just jokin with ya...I don't blame ya for supporting your hometown team..understandable.

And I just saw dlu07, post...Yes, for goodness sakes we have lives...I have already made that point on another thread. We all have computers in Macon & Smith Co. we live on them 24/7 on CoachT, talking football..NOT!!! Geez, it is fun talking on here and we all like football...give us a break...

And I hate to tell you AE still has another game...They may not make it at all. But if they do..Then either Smith or Macon can & will step up for a meeting with them!

NUFF SAID!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks for the backing on that PPride..

Although I know you are already supporting the Owls,(because of some silly thing of you once played ball there wearing that helmet)...(I once worked in Smith Co. at Dr. McDonald dentist office, but you don't see me supporting them...) :lol:B):lol:

Just jokin with ya...I don't blame ya for supporting your hometown team..understandable.

And I just saw dlu07, post...Yes, for goodness sakes we have lives...I have already made that point on another thread. We all have computers in Macon & Smith Co. we live on them 24/7 on CoachT, talking football..NOT!!! Geez, it is fun talking on here and we all like football...give us a break...

And I hate to tell you AE still has another game...They may not make it at all. But if they do..Then either Smith or Macon can & will step up for a meeting with them!

NUFF SAID!

So, you once worked for my cousin in Smith Co.? It is a small world after all. :D Good luck this week!!!

B)

(And I don't like dentists! But David is all right! :D )

I never said that you wouldnt step up to the challenge, I just think that AE or Fulton is better. You both have had tremdous seasons and no one can take that from you. I would like to see a team from my native area go to the state. Good Luck on Friday.

You could be right...Rue...but I think either team will cross that hurdle when we get to it. One thing is for sure...one of us will go to the semis. When you get that far...anything can happen.

I personally....could care less what happens in the East this week...I'm going to Macon Co...a little to the North...and I think the OWLS are too...NEXT week isn't even on their minds...

One game at a time...a lesson well learned by many teams this year...and not one easily forgotten...

GO OWLS...give those tigers a whomping...make it so that they have to play Pin the Tail on the Tiger after the game...

First of all I think they need to change this to old smith verses new smith county or old lion against young lion, cause macon's top 3 coaches are from there. Heck they've even changed our colors to black and blue which I do like it of course. I missed the first game with Sc but not a chance with this one. Is all of Macon's running back's hurt? #20 has been limping and not starting, #1 look's like he broke his hand on a couple of picks he dropped, and #29 had ice on his knee. If they are hurt it's gonna be a long night. We played awful against GC and still won so smith lookout if we're healthy and play like we're not in peewee(turnovers) I say Macon by 2 TD's. Good luck to both teams. Go Blue! :lol:

First of all I think they need to change this to old smith verses new smith county or old lion against young lion, cause macon's top 3 coaches are from there. Heck they've even changed our colors to black and blue which I do like it of course. I missed the first game with Sc but not a chance with this one. Is all of Macon's running back's hurt? #20 has been limping and not starting, #1 look's like he broke his hand on a couple of picks he dropped, and #29 had ice on his knee. If they are hurt it's gonna be a long night. We played awful against GC and still won so smith lookout if we're healthy and play like we're not in peewee(turnovers) I say Macon by 2 TD's. Good luck to both teams. Go Blue!  :lol:

Ain't gonna happen. Macon caught us overlooking them last time. We came to a gunfight with a knife. Our guys were not ready to play like they needed to be. This time.... we be ready. If anybody wins by 2 touchdowns it will be Smith Co.

Fan(was playing possum last time bigreid...not this time...WE WANT SOME!!!!!!!!)

P.S. If your Tailback is not 100%....you are in big touble Macon.

Edited by fanman

For the good name of pete, tigers whats all this crap about respect? If you can't see it your totally blind! Every where you look there is respect! In the fans....if they didn't respect you why in the world would the home side be filled up and some of our fans have to seat at the away side? In the cheerleaders...they are there for ya'll...i mean come on they do push-ups if ya'll get touchdowns (that should make ya'll WANT to get touchdowns!) And belief it or not...in the band. We might look bored and dull at pep-rallys but when it comes to football games...oh man are we ready to scream for ya'll! And i'm pretty sure we didn't go to play-off games the past years to support ya'll..so yeah you have to amit you do have respect EVERYWHERE you look around p.p field!

So just remember everyone thats cheering for you, and please please please...DON'T LET THEM DOWN!!!!

Good luck to MC and SC friday night. Let the best team win!

GO TIGERS...SHOW EVERYONE FRIDAY WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!!! :lol:

well said piccoloplaya!!!!!!!i couldnt agree more!!!now i bleed blue and white(or blue and black cuz they changed our colors)but i have alot of family from sc so if they were to win friday night(praying that they dont and we do)i will be behind you all the way!!!!now quit with all this respect crap,it's almost as if we are mroe worried about tat then the game......but i'm sure not im ready to do my pushups.......my arms get stronger every week.....hopefully i will have to do enough to win......thats allf or now good luck tiger's hit somebody!!!!!and it better be hard or we wont win and we definately will get no respect

Our School colors are still blue and white. We have just added black pants this season just to give a different look. Has no one noticed that other sport teams at M.C.H.S. has already added some black in their uniforms in the past few years? We are just doing what previous Macon County teams did with the color Red and it has never been an official school color either.

You guys know from the limited posts that I have written, that I am not really one to bash another team.  I am not going to start now.  Smith Co. has an incredible program.  If we lose this week(and I am not saying we will), then I congratulate them and support them.  However, ya'll know that I would rather see Macon win.  There are no bad teams left and to lose now is to still say that you had a great season.  That goes to both teams.  I think that this will be the match-up of the season.  I hope that everyone can keep this clean and sportsman-like.  There is no sense getting on here and dog-cussing someone else.  We are both here to support our teams and cheer them on.  I know that most of the trash-talkin is in good fun and that is where it needs to stay.  I know Smith and Macon both is going to bring there A++ game this Friday.  Heaven forbid if they don't.  So with that said, the only thing left to say is....

1,2,3...HIT SOMEBODY!!! 

It's too late to talk your way out of the bashing. Many of your fans on here have bashed us ever since the 1st meeting. "The damage has already been did."

Our kids have read every word of it. I think we will come up there with a different attitude than last time. You did win the regular season championship. This one is the one that counts the most.

Not so fast my friend. I did not say that Macon has not bashed Smith Co. I know they have. I also know that Smith has done its share of bashing too. If you will read that a little closer it says that I have not bashed. I am talking about me personally. So before you jump to any conclusions, please read carefully next time. With that out of the way. I am sincerely wishing good luck for Smith Co. You all have a great team and congrats on your win over P-town.

p.s. I you are really taking this stuff that seriously, you are reading too much and thinking too little.

Edited by CapnWhiteBread

Macon, you know I love ya. But I am tired of hearing this respect crap. Who cares? The only respect the team needs is from its fans. That is all that matters. Who cares if Smith respects Macon? Who cares if Trousdale respects Macon? Who cares if Rudy freakin Kalis respects Macon? Not Me, that's who. And you shouldn't either. These boys out on the field could care less if there are any cameras pointed at them. They want to see us standing up for them and being proud of them. That is what they want and that is what they will get, by God.