macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All About Macon

--R.E.S.P.E.C.T-- Macon should have all the respect they need now...all except from the Smith County fans. They have won the Region this year, beat rivals Smith and Trousdale, went unbeaten at home, got into the final 8 in AA state football, what else can you ask for?(besides a state title!)

--Home Field Advantage-- Sure, I know it's gonna be a slobber-knocker on the ridge this Friday. Take this for thought, Macon County has not lost a game at Pat Parker Field all season, UNDEFEATED! It's gonna be hard to knock them off on their last game all year at home before they MAY get to head east and MAY get to the 'Boro.

--Fan Support-- I think that the fans of Macon County have more pride than I have ever seen around this area when it comes to high school sports. It doesn't matter where the Tigers go, their bandwagon is behind them every step of the way. I guarantee you that if the Tigers can win Friday night their will be a clan heading to Knoxville the day after Thanksgiving.

--The Rematch-- As I said before, it's going to be hard to run over the Tigers at home. I know that both teams have a lot to play for. Smith wants revenge and all Macon has their eyes set on is a win and to stay alive for another round. This isn't early October anymore...both teams are going to have to play 48 HARD AND PHYSICAL minutes. Neither team can give up. I am looking forward on coming to the game. Good luck to both and I hope it's an injury free game on both sidelines.

I have 2 things left to say...

Go Big Blue Wrecking Crew and HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!

Well, TNBballman, first of all this is the AAA state playoffs. And second, the last team to whip MC in Lafayette was Smith Co. and they are gonna be the next team to get you too. I will agree that the fans of Macon Co. football have been treated to better football this year and they have shown their support superbly. Smith Co. is battling for respect on a level too. We have been to round 4. It's been a while and this team wants to surpass that. Goals are being reached and there are some left to attain. The first one from here on out sits on a ridge in northern Tennessee and the OWLS are coming for it. BTW, it was good to see Rudy friday night. LOL. when that chopper touches dowm it adds a little excitement to the atmosphere.

Ain't gonna happen. Macon caught us overlooking them last time. We came to a gunfight with a knife. Our guys were not ready to play like they needed to be. This time.... we be ready. If anybody wins by 2 touchdowns it will be Smith Co.

Fan(was playing possum last time bigreid...not this time...WE WANT SOME!!!!!!!!)

P.S. If your Tailback is not 100%....you are in big touble Macon.

FANMOUTH

I ain't buying the stuff that Smith Co. was overlooking Macon Co. in their 1st meeting. Our tail back will be ready so don't worry about that. Seems like the pass hurt you in the 1st game, didn't it? And I don't believe our D helped you out any.

SMITH CO. WANTS SOME

MACON CO. TAKING SOME!!!!

I have been a witness of many, many Macon Co. - Smith Co. games and this one will be the best one yet. Looking back, Smith Co. has always had the better teams in this series but it now seems that the best team at this point resides in Macon Co. No offense Smith Co. fans but at this point and time the Tigers have the one up on you. But if you think that this fact is going to go to these boys heads, you are wrong. Coach Dyer and staff will have these boys prepared and ready to butt heads Friday night. No matter what happens Friday night, I know that Region 4-AAA will be well represented in Knoxville next week. Good luck Smith Co.

Go Big Blue!!!

P.S. For all this talk about the last time these teams played, forget about it. These teams are totally different now.

Ain't gonna happen. Macon caught us overlooking them last time. We came to a gunfight with a knife. Our guys were not ready to play like they needed to be. This time.... we be ready. If anybody wins by 2 touchdowns it will be Smith Co.

Fan(was playing possum last time bigreid...not this time...WE WANT SOME!!!!!!!!)

P.S.  If your Tailback is not 100%....you are in big touble Macon.

FANMOUTH

I ain't buying the stuff that Smith Co. was overlooking Macon Co. in their 1st meeting. Our tail back will be ready so don't worry about that. Seems like the pass hurt you in the 1st game, didn't it? And I don't believe our D helped you out any.

SMITH CO. WANTS SOME

If you want to throw the ball...have at it. Our corners have really stepped up since the 1st of the season. They are young...but they are pretty good. SC didn't play with much emotion the 1st time...that is a fact. I don't know if that had a great effect on the game. One thing is for sure...SC will come ready to play this time. I'm sure MC will too. May the best team win. We'll see which one that is.

You guys know from the limited posts that I have written, that I am not really one to bash another team.  I am not going to start now.  Smith Co. has an incredible program.  If we lose this week(and I am not saying we will), then I congratulate them and support them.  However, ya'll know that I would rather see Macon win.  There are no bad teams left and to lose now is to still say that you had a great season.  That goes to both teams.  I think that this will be the match-up of the season.  I hope that everyone can keep this clean and sportsman-like.  There is no sense getting on here and dog-cussing someone else.  We are both here to support our teams and cheer them on.  I know that most of the trash-talkin is in good fun and that is where it needs to stay.  I know Smith and Macon both is going to bring there A++ game this Friday.  Heaven forbid if they don't.  So with that said, the only thing left to say is....

1,2,3...HIT SOMEBODY!!! 

It's too late to talk your way out of the bashing. Many of your fans on here have bashed us ever since the 1st meeting. "The damage has already been did."

Our kids have read every word of it. I think we will come up there with a different attitude than last time. You did win the regular season championship. This one is the one that counts the most.

Not so fast my friend. I did not say that Macon has not bashed Smith Co. I know they have. I also know that Smith has done its share of bashing too. If you will read that a little closer it says that I have not bashed. I am talking about me personally. So before you jump to any conclusions, please read carefully next time. With that out of the way. I am sincerely wishing good luck for Smith Co. You all have a great team and congrats on your win over P-town.

p.s. I you are really taking this stuff that seriously, you are reading too much and thinking too little.

If you read carefully I said that many of your fans had bashed us for 5 weeks. I didn't say you personally did. I never take this stuff seriously...who does? ;) I have 1837 posts...you have 15...who do you think knows how coacht site works?

Edited by Antwan

P.S.  If your Tailback is not 100%....you are in big touble Macon.

FANMOUTH

SMITH CO. WANTS SOME

If you want to throw the ball...have at it. Our corners have really stepped up since the 1st of the season. They are young...but they are pretty good. SC didn't play with much emotion the 1st time...that is a fact. I don't know if that had a great effect on the game. One thing is for sure...SC will come ready to play this time. I'm sure MC will too. May the best team win. We'll see which one that is.

Well ya'll may not have been up for Macon Co. ( I just find that hard to believe ), but Macon Co. was ready for 4 quarters of Smith Co.

MACON IS GOING TO BRING IT THIS WEEK ALSO!!

GO TIGERS!!!!

TAKE YOU SOME!!!!

Hey QueenBee, I'm so confused I don't know who to cheer for Friday night. Smith County or Macon. Maybe Smith Co, since I work in Carthage and my cousin used to play football for them. Then again maybe Macon Co. since TNChad is my best friend and he's from Macon Co. Help me out Queen, what side do I need to sit on Friday night. Either way good luck to both teams.

Well the time has finally come. We Owls have been waiting for this moment since week 5. The first time we played you all got lucky, but come friday we'll see who is going east. I believe everyone will agree with me when i say the Owls are by far the best team, and for those who don't Smith County will prove it friday night. I'm going ahead and spitting out a score just to get it out of the way. The Owl offense is unstoppable and the "mighty tiger" defense will have no way to stop it. Done seen the Grundy County film. They moved the ball all night long. 71, 65, and 33 did nothing, except get blocked all night. With that being said SC- 35 MC- 10 if you're lucky. Wilmore rushes for over 200 once again.