macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

I'm gonna call ESPN to come and shoot some footage for Macon Co.  Obviously, being the Region Champions isn't enough for some.  If WE were regular season region champs....we wouldn't be on here begging for respect.  Come on Cotgr...get real.  It's not our fault that Rudy left our field and didn't head north.  That's where we figured he was going.

This is what WE'VE all been waiting for.  Revenge game #2 for us....Proving you belong game #13 for you all. 

I'm going early this Friday to check for signs....and to get rid of them if need be.

You fell right into my trap. If we play up this no respect thing. Then we won't have the mindset of we beat em once we'll beat em again. SC is a very good team I have seen em play twice this season. Did I say that ESPN should cover us? It's just frustrating that we are region Champs and don't even get a blurb in the Paper after our games. For the last 2 weeks The Tennessean has covered every midstate Playoff game other than ours.

Edited by MaconCotgr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't gonna happen. Macon caught us overlooking them last time. We came to a gunfight with a knife. Our guys were not ready to play like they needed to be. This time.... we be ready. If anybody wins by 2 touchdowns it will be Smith Co.

Fan(was playing possum last time bigreid...not this time...WE WANT SOME!!!!!!!!)

P.S.  If your Tailback is not 100%....you are in big touble Macon.

FANMOUTH

I ain't buying the stuff that Smith Co. was overlooking Macon Co. in their 1st meeting. Our tail back will be ready so don't worry about that. Seems like the pass hurt you in the 1st game, didn't it? And I don't believe our D helped you out any.

SMITH CO. WANTS SOME

MACON CO. TAKING SOME!!!!

OK to all of the Macon fans and BigB,

When was the last time Macon beat Smith Co.(before this year) or had a postseason appereance.Its been a while we looked at yall as a Cannon Co., Jackson Co. or even a RBS. Nothing at all...TC is the team we played the next week after MC and they beat us all the time so we was DEFINATLY looking past yall and to them,Why wouldnt we? No matter who the team is they always look foward to the big games and dont concentrate on the gimmes.

Macon you are much improved and CONGRATS on that. Smith Co. came up there with the BIG head and got shut down PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Its a different ballgame this time cause we know its not a gimme and to only look at MC. Im not taking anything away from MC because i think they are avery good ballteam and deserve to be region champs and were they are now. You do have the talent to beat SC and we know that NOW. But SC still wins 35-14 they want it to bad.

MC has NEVER been a dominant team or to Beat SC year in and out...So to say we wasnt overlooking them is just crazy.

If Macon does beat SC i will be pulling for you guys all the way

GO OWLS

MF

BEANO

For Smith Co. to be looking over Macon Co. like they were, there sure was a lot of talk going on about how bad ya'll was going to thump us.

You don't have to get us a history lesson about Macon Co, we know all about it. But if you have notice Macon Co. been makin a little history and plan on makin a little more.

Go ahead and look over us this week. Just think about the big bus ride east.

BOTH TEAMS ARE VERY LUCKY TO MAKE IT THIS FAR. NEITHER ONE HAS MADE IT TO THE THIRD ROUND BECAUSE TROUSDALE HAS PUT THEM OUT. YALL MIGHT HAVE BEAT US THIS YEAR,BUT GET READY BECAUSE ITS COMING NEXT YEAR!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY WHEN SMITH AND MACON WOULD BEAT US IN THE SAME YEAR. HEY I GUESS EVERY BLIND SQUIRREL FINDS A NUT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE.GOOD LUCK TO SMITH COUNTY FRIDAY. IF MACON WINS heck WILL FREEZE OVER.(AGAIN)

JACKET SUB

Macon would have beaten you twice in 1 year if ya'll had not lost. Maybe Ya'll win next year, MAYBE NOT!!!

Edited by bigB76

O.K. I'm changing my prediction to 3 TD's since everybody's picking Smith. Too much talent. Hey , they're not playing sloppy twice in a row. We love being underdogs, that's when they play the best. The first two rounds Macon was picked to win and played sloppy but I GUARANTEE a Tiger win. Go Blue! :rolleyes: MC 35 Cry babies 14

Ain't gonna happen. Macon caught us overlooking them last time. We came to a gunfight with a knife. Our guys were not ready to play like they needed to be. This time.... we be ready. If anybody wins by 2 touchdowns it will be Smith Co.

Fan(was playing possum last time bigreid...not this time...WE WANT SOME!!!!!!!!)

P.S.  If your Tailback is not 100%....you are in big touble Macon.

FANMOUTH

I ain't buying the stuff that Smith Co. was overlooking Macon Co. in their 1st meeting. Our tail back will be ready so don't worry about that. Seems like the pass hurt you in the 1st game, didn't it? And I don't believe our D helped you out any.

SMITH CO. WANTS SOME

MACON CO. TAKING SOME!!!!

If you want to throw the ball...have at it. Our corners have really stepped up since the 1st of the season. They are young...but they are pretty good. SC didn't play with much emotion the 1st time...that is a fact. I don't know if that had a great effect on the game. One thing is for sure...SC will come ready to play this time. I'm sure MC will too. May the best team win. We'll see which one that is.

Well ya'll may not have been up for Macon Co. ( I just find that hard to believe ), but Macon Co. was ready for 4 quarters of Smith Co.

MACON IS GOING TO BRING IT THIS WEEK ALSO!!

GO TIGERS!!!!

TAKE YOU SOME!!!!

Please tell me why you think its hard to believe that Smith Co. wasnt "up" when we played early in the season? We have pounded you guys for years.... hard to convince the young guys it would be a tough ball game. You know last years game was so "close" and all....dont know why they would overlook Macon when Trousdale Co was next.

Fan :rolleyes:

Here a song our band needs to learn for the game.

(Words changed somewhat, otherwise I couldn't post it)

Back off we'll take you on

Headstrong to take on anyone

We know that you are wrong

Headstrong we’re Headstrong

Back off We’ll take you on

Headstrong to take on anyone

We know that you are wrong and this is not where YOU belong

We can’t give everything away

We won’t give everything away