macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mirror mirror on the wall

who is the most arrigant team in 4-3A football

the owls were the ones that made the flukish call

come up on the ridge and we'll prove we can play ball

since 1buck2 is out of town and the owls got 14junglefans tongue. I thought

i would throw a poem in there for them.

TIGERS 27

night chickens 12

Nah...the most arrogant teams I know of are the Blue Kitties.

Both of them. :lol:

Edited by Antwan

look in websters dictionary under arrigant and you will find a picture of smith county

I'm laughing so hard right now I almost peed my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the Dictionary search box to the right.

Suggestions for arrigant:

1. arrogant

2. aragonite

3. emigrant

4. arsenite

5. emigrate

6. irrigate

7. arrogance

8. ingrate

9. Argand

10. argument

Maybe YOU should go look it up in the dictionary!!!

Edited by QueenBee

I say OVERALL Macon has a better team, better fans, and faster players. I think if they lose it will be the coachs fault. The play calling against Grundy was awful. But I don't think Macon does the same mistakes twice. I also predict AP to run one back if they're not SCARED to kick it to him. I think this game is won on special teams. Also advantage Macon. :lol: I also predict both sides to be full by 5:30. Good luck to both teams. :lol:

No, because it is a kid you should back off. Did you spell that well when you were growing up? Some people may have a problem trying to articulate the written word. And yes the kid's post was inappropriate, but you didn't have to jump on the bandwagon of making fun of a child who is trying to type a word and misspelled it.

I'm leaving my job now to go home, so if this conversation is STILL going on then..I will jump right back into it.

From a person who has no problem, articulating her written words!!!

I say OVERALL Macon has a better team, better fans, and faster players. I think if they lose it will be the coachs fault. The play calling against Grundy was awful. But I don't think Macon does the same mistakes twice. I also predict AP to run one back if they're not SCARED to kick it to him. I think this game is won on special teams. Also advantage Macon. :lol: I also predict both sides to be full by 5:30. Good luck to both teams. :lol:

Yeah...blame it on the coaches...that's what you need to do. Whooooo...I know we are scared to death...maybe we shouldn't show up. Maybe we could blame that on our coaches too. Special teams may be a factor...but won't be the deciding factor.

The game will be won up front. I think we have the advantage there. We are the underdogs...you are the 4-3a champs. I know because you remind us of that in about every post. The pressure is on you. You're the favorites.