macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

Trash talk? Who said it was trash talk? You all are just getting a BIG head about this while game, when only god knows what going to happen. Noone can predict whats to come. Yeah Smith is a good team, but so are we and we are capable of winning, and i believe we will. But if not its not the end of the world! We've had a GREAT season. So how about we just calm down abit, and concentrate on the game! Because MACON if you think about having no respect thing you won't win. And SC if you get a BIG HEAD will loose it QUICK!

Thats all i have to say. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

GO TIGERS!!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

You're accusing us of having the big head...man that's funny. ;)

Edited by QueenBee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trash talk? Who said it was trash talk? You all are just getting a BIG head about this while game, when only god knows what going to happen. Noone can predict whats to come. Yeah Smith is a good team, but so are we and we are capable of winning, and i believe we will. But if not its not the end of the world! We've had a GREAT season. So how about we just calm down abit, and concentrate on the game! Because MACON if you think about having no respect thing you won't win. And SC if you get a BIG HEAD will loose it QUICK!

Thats all i have to say. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

GO TIGERS!!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

AMY, DONT NEED TO BE USING THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE ON HERE, IT IS NOT NICE AND UNCALLED FOR, SO DONT DO THAT OK. ( I AM A BAND MOM) YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO VOICE YOUR OPINION JUST DO IT WITHOUT THE LANGUAGE, THATS NOT WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR AND COACHT DOES NOT ALLOW IT.

ok sorry..just kinda lost my temper just abit...won't happen again i promise!

Edited by QueenBee

I WAS REALLY IN SHOCK TO GET ON HERE TONIGHT AND SEE THAT ADULTS WERE ON HERE MAKING FUN OF A CHILD BECAUSE THEY SPELLED SOMETHING INCORRECTLY. ;) OR MAYBE IT WASNT A CHILD......WHO KNOWS FOR SURE, BUT EVERYONE DOES NOT ALWAYS SPELL EVERYTHING RIGHT. IS IT SO IMPORTANT (DEFENDING YOUR TEAM) THAT YOU WOULD, STOOP SO LOW AS TO CUT AND DEMEAN THE CONFIDENCE OF A CHILD OR THAT PERSON. WE AS GROWN UPS ARE SUPPOSE TO SET EXAMPLES OF THE RIGHT THING TO DO. THERE IS A PROPER WAY TO LET SOMEONE KNOW OF A MISTAKE, BUT BEINGS THIS IS A CHILD AND I HAVE SEEN MANY MISPELLED WORDS ON HERE BY OTHERS, (INCLUDING MYSELF IM SURE) THE THING TO HAVE DONE AND I WOULD HAVE DONE WOULD BE TO IGNORE THE MISTAKE. EXSPECIALLY SINCE YOU KNEW WHAT THEY WERE SAYING. SO THE ONLY CONCLUSSION I CAN COME UP WITH IS THAT THE COMMENTS WERE MADE TO MAKE FUN OF THE PERSON. I THINK WITH ALL THE TROUBLE IN SCHOOLS WITH KIDS BEING MADE FUN OF FOR THAT REASON AND MANY, MANY OTHERS, THAT WE AS ADULTS WOULD DO ALL WE COULD TO STOP IT, NOT TEACH THEM HOW ITS DONE. BUT THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION, SAD THAT IT IS NOT MANY OTHERS. THIS SITE IS FOR FUN AND SMACK TALKING, NOT TO BE TAKEN SO SERIOUS I THOUGHT. I KNOW THINGS GET OUT OF HAND SOMETIMES, BUT WHEN DEFENDING YOUR TEAM, WITH HURTFUL COMMENTS TO OTHERS, WHAT DOES THAT TEACH THE KIDS ON THE TEAM YOUR DEFENDING???WITH THAT SAID, GOOD LUCK TO THE OWLS THIS COMING FRIDAY AND...........

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah...lighten up...this is all in fun. If it is a kid...if he or she can get on here and trash talk...then get ready for the consequences. If you don't want to be ridiculed for mistakes...then don't get on here and run that mouth. Don't act all high and mighty...this is not school. It's a message board...for Pete's sake. Heck...I make plenty of mistakes on here. I don't pout when someone makes fun of me. If I did...I would be doing a lot of pouting.

Fanman.... you up this early on an off day??? I normally stay off, but reading this stuff has been too much fun. I will have to agree with you on the overlooking last time issue. I remember beating Macon 61-0 at their place with them getting no sniff of the end zone. When it boils down to it, their fans and players remember each of those beatings too. Coach Dyer and his staff have done an excellent job this season. However, in the end, tradition will prevail..... Smith Co. by 2 TD's.

I will be in touch with you later about riding arrangements!!!

DILL PICKLE

I can remember Macon Co. beat the night chickens 56 - 0, and can also remember another time Macon beat SC, this year. SC sniffed the end zone all night long, but scored just once.

But you know what? It don't mean squat, neither does tradition

HECK, THE TIGERS ARE MAKIN THEIR OWN TRADITION !!!!

Fanman.... you up this early on an off day??? I normally stay off, but reading this stuff has been too much fun.  I will have to agree with you on the overlooking last time issue.  I remember beating Macon 61-0 at their place with them getting no sniff of the end zone.  When it boils down to it, their fans and players remember each of those beatings too.  Coach Dyer and his staff have done an excellent job this season.  However, in the end, tradition will prevail.....  Smith Co. by 2 TD's.

I will be in touch with you later about riding arrangements!!!

DILL PICKLE

I can remember Macon Co. beat the night chickens 56 - 0, and can also remember another time Macon beat SC, this year. SC sniffed the end zone all night long, but scored just once.

But you know what? It don't mean squat, neither does tradition

HECK, THE TIGERS ARE MAKIN THEIR OWN TRADITION !!!!

What year did ya'll beat us 56-0? It must have been in the sixties or earlier. What century was that?

I WAS REALLY IN SHOCK TO GET ON HERE TONIGHT AND SEE THAT ADULTS WERE ON HERE MAKING FUN OF A CHILD BECAUSE THEY SPELLED SOMETHING INCORRECTLY. ;)  OR MAYBE IT WASNT A CHILD......WHO KNOWS FOR SURE, BUT EVERYONE DOES NOT ALWAYS SPELL EVERYTHING RIGHT. IS IT SO IMPORTANT (DEFENDING YOUR TEAM) THAT YOU WOULD, STOOP SO LOW AS TO CUT AND DEMEAN THE CONFIDENCE OF A CHILD OR THAT PERSON. WE AS GROWN UPS ARE SUPPOSE TO SET EXAMPLES OF THE RIGHT THING TO DO. THERE IS A PROPER WAY TO LET SOMEONE KNOW OF A MISTAKE, BUT BEINGS THIS IS A CHILD AND I HAVE SEEN MANY MISPELLED WORDS ON HERE BY OTHERS, (INCLUDING MYSELF IM SURE) THE THING TO HAVE DONE AND I WOULD HAVE DONE WOULD BE TO IGNORE THE MISTAKE. EXSPECIALLY SINCE YOU KNEW WHAT THEY WERE SAYING. SO THE ONLY CONCLUSSION I CAN COME UP WITH IS THAT THE COMMENTS WERE MADE TO MAKE FUN OF THE PERSON. I THINK WITH ALL THE TROUBLE IN SCHOOLS WITH KIDS BEING MADE FUN OF FOR THAT REASON AND MANY, MANY OTHERS, THAT WE AS ADULTS WOULD DO ALL WE COULD TO STOP IT, NOT TEACH THEM HOW ITS DONE. BUT THAT IS  ONLY MY OPINION, SAD THAT IT IS NOT MANY OTHERS. THIS SITE IS FOR FUN AND SMACK TALKING, NOT TO BE TAKEN SO SERIOUS I THOUGHT. I KNOW THINGS GET OUT OF HAND SOMETIMES, BUT WHEN DEFENDING YOUR TEAM, WITH HURTFUL COMMENTS TO OTHERS, WHAT DOES THAT TEACH THE KIDS ON THE TEAM YOUR DEFENDING???WITH THAT SAID, GOOD LUCK TO THE OWLS THIS COMING FRIDAY AND...........

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah...lighten up...this is all in fun. If it is a kid...if he or she can get on here and trash talk...then get ready for the consequences. If you don't want to be ridiculed for mistakes...then don't get on here and run that mouth. Don't act all high and mighty...this is not school. It's a message board...for Pete's sake. Heck...I make plenty of mistakes on here. I don't pout when someone makes fun of me. If I did...I would be doing a lot of pouting.

I AGREE THAT KIDS DONT NEED TO GET ON HERE AND RUN THEIR MOUTHS, DIDNT SAY I AGREED WITH WHAT THE KID SAID, I SIMPLY SAID THAT, WELL DO YOU HAVE KIDS, DONT KNOW IF YOU DO OR NOT BUT IF YOU DID AND THEY CAME IN ONE DAY AND SAID A PERSON MUCH OLDER MADE FUN OF ME TODAY BECAUSE I DIDNT SPELL A WORD CORRECTLY, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO YOUR CHILD??

ME LIGHTEN UP, USUALLY IM A PRETTY FUN PERSON I THINK. ITS JUST I TAUGHT KIDS AND I KNOW WHAT THAT CAN DO TO A KID. KIND OF A PET PEEVE OF MINE I GUESS. STILL A BETTER WAY TO HANDLE IT, BUT LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE I SAY ON HERE, ITS JUST MY OPINION. BUT THERES LOTS OF PEEVES THAT COULD LIGHTEN UP ON HERE TODAY. ;) <<<<SEE IM LIGHTENED UP.....LOL