macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't gonna happen. Macon caught us overlooking them last time. We came to a gunfight with a knife. Our guys were not ready to play like they needed to be. This time.... we be ready. If anybody wins by 2 touchdowns it will be Smith Co.

Fan(was playing possum last time bigreid...not this time...WE WANT SOME!!!!!!!!)

P.S.  If your Tailback is not 100%....you are in big touble Macon.

FANMOUTH

I ain't buying the stuff that Smith Co. was overlooking Macon Co. in their 1st meeting. Our tail back will be ready so don't worry about that. Seems like the pass hurt you in the 1st game, didn't it? And I don't believe our D helped you out any.

SMITH CO. WANTS SOME

MACON CO. TAKING SOME!!!!

If you want to throw the ball...have at it. Our corners have really stepped up since the 1st of the season. They are young...but they are pretty good. SC didn't play with much emotion the 1st time...that is a fact. I don't know if that had a great effect on the game. One thing is for sure...SC will come ready to play this time. I'm sure MC will too. May the best team win. We'll see which one that is.

Well ya'll may not have been up for Macon Co. ( I just find that hard to believe ), but Macon Co. was ready for 4 quarters of Smith Co.

MACON IS GOING TO BRING IT THIS WEEK ALSO!!

GO TIGERS!!!!

TAKE YOU SOME!!!!

Please tell me why you think its hard to believe that Smith Co. wasnt "up" when we played early in the season? We have pounded you guys for years.... hard to convince the young guys it would be a tough ball game. You know last years game was so "close" and all....dont know why they would overlook Macon when Trousdale Co was next.

Fan :ph34r:

FANMOUTH, BEANO, TWAN

How do you overlook a Macon team that went 8-3 last year, Was pick ahead of SC this year in the region (by the coaches) Oh well, I,m going to quit trying on this one. Ya'll just think this week about the big bus ride east. While your at it go ahead and book you a room in the mountains, JUST THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

ahhhhh, it dosn't matter if you support the tigers, the tigers have plenty of loyal fan support in the jungle.  you step in wearing purple and you may have the flag crew after ya', lol' i hope to see them lining the streets this friday night, like in the times last year.    support the owls if you want' i just missread your post... oh well i was very tired from practice yesterday evening and dullusional if i thought a portland fan was going to support the hated tigers, who are region champs, and who isn't, oh yeah, portland.

See Twan, I'm innocent! Thanks demo! Now call off that MAFIA! :D And demo..... who is your one and only loss to? :D Oh yeah, PORTLAND!!! :ph34r:

B)

(Miss KITTY, I'll talk to you later about your "help". :lol: )

Edited by PPride

THANKS PEEPRIDE

I KNEW WE COULD DEPEND ON YOU TO SUPPORT THE MACON CO. TIGERS!!!!!

Little bigB - I think it has been well established who I am pulling for this week. Demo misunderstood and has retracted his statement. Now if I can just convince the SC MAFIA!!! :ph34r: And Miss KITTY, thanks, but no thanks, on this one. :D

:D

(Purple swirls? :lol: )

I have never said that I did not respect the Tigers,show me where I said it??????

Man don't you realize I'm messing with you!!!!!!!

Come on I'm not ignorant, it was all in fun.

You seem to know you stuff, but you just tend to pick the Tigers to lose big a lot. I am starting to think you really do hate us or at least me.

Edited by MaconCotgr

Get ovey your hatred of us a little, my god if I hated every team that ever beat us, I'd hate the entire state of Tennessee. Why is it so hard for you to admit that the Tigers deserve at least a little respect.

Oh MaconCotgr..don't let Muffie muss up your Kitty Kat fur...And we don't need any Respect from em..we got all we need from the people in Macon Co.

And PPride , what? what? did I get the shoe size wrong?? And yesh PURPLE swirls...Stylin!