macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, well, well, with all the talking going on here, i cannot wait to get to the game friday night, it is going to be a royal barn burner, but anyways..... with some of the fans from carthage, peee land and hartsville talking the way they are, i am feeling a little bad that i will probly have to enter the game through the visitor's side gate, considering that is where my ticket is usually left by my family so i can get it.... but i will be walking throught there as usual, wearing my blue and white, i may even were my mtsu shirt i don't know yet.... but please don't mugg me on my way over to the home side, because i know that it wouldn't be a fair fight..... lol' i can't wait to see this game... bring your fans on to town, we will be loud and rowdy as usual

go tigers, hit somebody

Oh yea, what about Coach Dyer's son Matt. I heard he also had a wreck last week. I know he played Friday night but he is okay correct? And Coach Dyer. Has he recovered? What about Dallas? is he recovered? Any truth to the rumor that Matt might be coming to Lafayette and setting out a year to play for Dad? I really don't think Coach Dyer would want that. He would miss his Junior year. But has anyone heard any of this or is this just Bull.

Matt can't sit out a year he's already a JR. Now if Pat and family move to the county where the water is bad, but life is good. Then he can play, with change of Addy. I've also heard this is Pat's last year, I hope not, but that's his decision, not mine. Get well Pat Dyer.

:lol:HEY ALL YOU TIGER FANS LISTEN UP! I HAVE BEEN READING AND WATCHING YOU TIGHERS AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOUR GOING TO GET YOUR tail BEAT FRIDAY NIGHT! THE TIGERS ARE THE LUCKIEST TEAM IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE. GC GAVE THEM THE GAME LAST WEEK. GC RAN ALL OVER MC! THEY BEAT THEM EVERYWAY BUT ON THE SCOREBOARD! THE BIG TIGERS HAVE PLAYERS CRYING AND GETTING HURT AFTER EVERY PLAY. THEY CAN'T BLOCK WITHOUT HOLDING. #20 IS TO LITTLE, #33 THINKS HE IS A BIG MAN BUT ALL HE DOES IS JUST CHEER LEAD!! 18 STAYS HURT! YOU'RE A BUNCH OF BABIES! THE BIG OWLS ARE GOING TO JUST RUN YOU GUYS OFF THE FIELD! I BET THE FIRST STRING DOESN'T STAY IN HALF THE GAME. THEY WILL ALL QUIT! I MEAN YOUR TEAM IS JUST LUCKY! TC SHOULD HAVE BEAT YOU! GC DID BEAT YOU! SC GAVE IT AWAY TO YOU BUT NOT THIS TIME! YOU DON'T HAVE ONE PLAYER THAT WOULD MAKE SC FIRST TEAM. NOW SEVERAL COULD MAKE THE CHEERLEAD TEAM. AND THE ACTING TEAM. THE BIG TIGERS WON'T SCORE A POINT! UNLESS SC PUT IN THEIR 3 STRINGERS AND LET THEM SCORE. YOU CAN'T STOP WILMORE! YOU CAN'T STOP A PASS AND YOUR tail IS THE OWLS COME FIRDAY NIGHT! I WILL EVEN GO AS FAR AS TO SAY YOU WON'T GET OVER 2 FIRST DOWNS! AND YOU BETTER NOT PASS! YOU WON'T HAVE 20 YARDS RUSHING OR 30 PASSING! JUST DO LIKE YOU DID AGANIST GC AND GIVE US THE BALL AND SEE IF WE DON'T MAKES SOMETHING HAPPEN. EVERYONE WHO SAW THE FIRST GAMES KNOW YOU GUYS WERE LUCKY! SC BEAT YOU ALL NIGHT! 2 PLAYS IS ALL YOU HAD! 2 PLAYS! NOT THIS WEEK BIG TIGERS! WILMORE WILL ROMP!! WE MAY EVEN SET A PASSING RECORD! HEY DON'T LOOK FOR US TO LET UP!! WE GOT A POINT TO MAKE BIG KIDDIES! WE GOT A ROAD TO TAKE AND YOUR IN THE WAY! BIGS OWLS 21 TIGERS 0. AND AT OR FULTON YOUR NEXT! THE OWL TRAIN IS ON THE TRACKS AND ROLLING. GET ON BOARD OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!! IT WILL BE A QUITE CROWD IN LAFAYETTE FRIDAY NIGHT. ALL YOU WILL HEAR WILL BE TEARS. CRY TIGERS CRY! THE BLACK AND GOLD WILL BE MAKING YOU BLACK AND BLUE! THE OWLS COME OUT TO SHINE FRIDAY NIGHT! GO OWLS GO! B) Edited by QueenBee

HEY ALL YOU TIGER FANS LISTEN UP! I HAVE BEEN READING AND WATCHING YOU TIGHERS AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOUR GOING TO GET YOUR ---- BEAT FRIDAY NIGHT! THE TIGERS ARE THE LUCKIEST TEAM IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE. GC GAVE THEM THE GAME LAST WEEK. GC RAN ALL OVER MC! THEY BEAT THEM EVERYWAY BUT ON THE SCOREBOARD! THE BIG TIGERS HAVE PLAYERS CRYING AND GETTING HURT AFTER EVERY PLAY. THEY CAN'T BLOCK WITHOUT HOLDING. #20 IS TO LITTLE, #33 THINKS HE IS A BIG MAN BUT ALL HE DOES IS JUST CHEER LEAD!! 18 STAYS HURT! YOU'RE A BUNCH OF BABIES! THE BIG OWLS ARE GOING TO JUST RUN YOU GUYS OFF THE FIELD! I BET THE FIRST STRING DOESN'T STAY IN HALF THE GAME. THEY WILL ALL QUIT! I MEAN YOUR TEAM IS JUST LUCKY! TC SHOULD HAVE BEAT YOU! GC DID BEAT YOU! SC GAVE IT AWAY TO YOU BUT NOT THIS TIME! YOU DON'T HAVE ONE PLAYER THAT WOULD MAKE SC FIRST TEAM. NOW SEVERAL COULD MAKE THE CHEERLEAD TEAM. AND THE ACTING TEAM. THE BIG TIGERS WON'T SCORE A POINT! UNLESS SC PUT IN THEIR 3 STRINGERS AND LET THEM SCORE. YOU CAN'T STOP WILMORE! YOU CAN'T STOP A PASS AND YOUR ---- IS THE OWLS COME FIRDAY NIGHT! I WILL EVEN GO AS FAR AS TO SAY YOU WON'T GET OVER 2 FIRST DOWNS! AND YOU BETTER NOT PASS! YOU WON'T HAVE 20 YARDS RUSHING OR 30 PASSING! JUST DO LIKE YOU DID AGANIST GC AND GIVE US THE BALL AND SEE IF WE DON'T MAKES SOMETHING HAPPEN. EVERYONE WHO SAW THE FIRST GAMES KNOW YOU GUYS WERE LUCKY! SC BEAT YOU ALL NIGHT! 2 PLAYS IS ALL YOU HAD! 2 PLAYS! NOT THIS WEEK BIG TIGERS! WILMORE WILL ROMP!! WE MAY EVEN SET A PASSING RECORD! HEY DON'T LOOK FOR US TO LET UP!! WE GOT A POINT TO MAKE BIG KIDDIES! WE GOT A ROAD TO TAKE AND YOUR IN THE WAY! BIGS OWLS 21 TIGERS 0. AND AT OR FULTON YOUR NEXT! THE OWL TRAIN IS ON THE TRACKS AND ROLLING. GET ON BOARD OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!! IT WILL BE A QUITE CROWD IN LAFAYETTE FRIDAY NIGHT. ALL YOU WILL HEAR WILL BE TEARS. CRY TIGERS CRY! THE BLACK AND GOLD WILL BE MAKING YOU BLACK AND BLUE! THE OWLS COME OUT TO SHINE FRIDAY NIGHT! GO OWLS GO!

Obviously another MC fan incognito...this is really getting boring.

TIGER FAN YOU SAY! WELL WOULD YOU PUT A LITTLE GREEN ON THE OUTCOME! I'LL STICK WITH MY SCORE. OWLS 21 TIGERS 0. YOU NAME THE AMOUNT AND WHERE TO PUT IT! IF I AM WRONG YOU CAN SAY SO LONG! CLASS OF 74 BLACK AND GOLD! RAN WITH A GUY BY THE NAME OF ROGER LEWIS. KNOW HIM? HEY BUD YOUR CALL.

TIGER FAN YOU SAY! WELL WOULD YOU PUT A LITTLE GREEN ON THE OUTCOME! I'LL STICK WITH MY SCORE. OWLS 21 TIGERS 0. YOU NAME THE AMOUNT AND WHERE TO PUT IT! IF I AM WRONG YOU CAN SAY SO LONG! CLASS OF 74 BLACK AND GOLD! RAN WITH A GUY BY THE NAME OF ROGER LEWIS. KNOW HIM? HEY BUD YOUR CALL.

Didn't run with him if you graduated in '74. I'm waiting for your response. :lol:

Edited by Antwan

HEY ANTWAN, I DIDN'T SAY I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM I SAID I RAN WITH HIM. HE IS A FEW YEARS OLDER. HE WAS FRIENDS WITH MY BROTHER. SO YOU ARE ANYONE WANT TO TAKE ME UP ON MY BET. I'M GIVING YOU 21.

Name 5 people that graduated in '74. Do you think I would bet against SC? You ARE new to coach t.

Edited by Antwan