macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right, ain't I PPride?

Portland had the best team in 3A that year and let it get away. You do have to hand it to TC for never quitting. Hey PEE, do you remember the fumble on the last drive? I thought Peetown was going to score at the end of the game, but fumbled it away.

Just got to keep digging, huh bigB? B) More details of that dreadful night. It's a good thing that I don't let the past bother me because what is done is done. That can't be changed. But what can be changed is the demeanor of all the fans that will end up on the losing end of this game. SC proudly states they will win while MC also states the same thing! Somebody........or a whole BUNCH of somebodies will unfortunately change their outlook to disappointment and maybe even worse! (Heaven forbid, it's just a football game!) Either way, unfortunately, someone HAS to lose and by Saturday it will all be in the past. B)

B)

(I'll never forget that loss! B) ) :lol:

PEEPRIDE

What about when TC faked the field goal. Even I thought they were going to kick it. TT took the snap and pitched back to Satterfield, then TT goes out in the flat, Satt just lobed it to TT for the first down from about the 5 yard line. The next play was a penalty. I forget the yards and down, But Satt throws TT a pass and he is one on one. TT made just one great move on the Peetown player, leaving the him scratching his butt and TT scores the go ahead TD.

MAN, WHAT MEMORIES!!!!

(You should be rootin for us Pee, now I going to make ya pay)

MACON COUNTY----JUST REMEMBER YALL AINT GOT BRAGGIN RIGHTS TIL YOU GET THAT RING....IF YALL EVER DO WHICH IS (NEVER) YALL WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS US. OH YEAH WE WILL REMEMBER ALL THE TRASH TALK YALL HICKS HAVE SAID SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS START PRAYIN CAUSE NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE BACK.

SO THE QUESTION IS ARE YALL READY???? B)

MACON COUNTY----JUST REMEMBER YALL AINT GOT BRAGGIN RIGHTS TIL YOU GET THAT RING....IF YALL EVER DO WHICH IS (NEVER) YALL WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS US. OH YEAH WE WILL REMEMBER ALL THE TRASH TALK YALL HICKS HAVE SAID SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS START PRAYIN CAUSE NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE BACK.

SO THE QUESTION IS ARE YALL READY???? B)

I think I hear some cryin from the teams that are no longer in the playoffs. I'm not going to name any names (TC) B):lol:

I guess everyone will just have to show up to the game and see if Mr. Hudson plays or not. That will be a surprise revealed Friday nite..

Oohh I just love surprises....

That is why I am going to love the surprised looks of all the Smith Co. fans, when they are sitting there looking like a deer caught in the headlights at the end of the game staring at the SCOREBOARD in disbelief that once again, they lost to the MACON CO. TIGERS :lol:B) B)

if hudson and dallas are both healthy for friday night's big game, than smith county had better watch out, because the tigers will run all over them, they havn't seen a running back for macon in the past years as fast as dallas, and he has gained a lot of expeirence and confidence in the last few weeks, he was on fire last week.

What about when TC faked the field goal. Even I thought they were going to kick it. TT took the snap and pitched back to Satterfield, then TT goes out in the flat, Satt just lobed it to TT for the first down from about the 5 yard line. The next play was a penalty. I forget the yards and down, But Satt throws TT a pass and he is one on one. TT made just one great move on the Peetown player, leaving the him scratching his butt and TT scores the go ahead TD.

MAN, WHAT MEMORIES!!!!

(You should be rootin for us Pee, now I going to make ya pay)

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it go away!!!! B) little bigB, am I going to have ammend my ways with the SC MAFIA and "make them an offer they can't refuse" just to get you off of our loss to TC in 2001? This is about SC and MC, in 2003, not TC and P-town!

B)

(Twan, can my cement shoes be adjusted to fit bigB if need be? I think he would enjoy those purple swilrls! :lol: