macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

well folks. I'm still awake and just returned from Lafayette. se my wife has thing about feeding our cats. So she asked me to pick up some catfood earlier tonight. well I plum forgot. So I called up BigReid, who has no school on Fridays, and we traveled "uptown" to see what we could see. Saw some signage up here and there. Field looks pretty good at least by the light of the 100000000KW lights in the lot behind the home side. A. certain lawyer had a funny little sign in his window that said "OWLS....................It's what's for dinner!" Well I've got a little saying of my own, "CROW................Tigers better love it !" LOL I'm home now with catfood in tow and fixin' to sleep soundly with visions of crying Tigers dancing in my head. Can't wait for the game and hope everyone arrives and returns home safely and that we get to see a slobberknocker with OWLS COMING OUT ON TOP. Rest easy my pretties.....................

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well folks. I'm still awake and just returned from Lafayette. se my wife has thing about feeding our cats. So she asked me to pick up some catfood earlier tonight. well I plum forgot. So I called up BigReid, who has no school on Fridays, and we traveled "uptown" to see what we could see. Saw some signage up here and there. Field looks pretty good at least by the light of the 100000000KW lights in the lot behind the home side. A. certain lawyer had a funny little sign in his window that said "OWLS....................It's what's for dinner!" Well I've got a little saying of my own, "CROW................Tigers better love it !" LOL I'm home now with catfood in tow and fixin' to sleep soundly with visions of crying Tigers dancing in my head. Can't wait for the game and hope everyone arrives and returns home safely and that we get to see a slobberknocker with OWLS COMING OUT ON TOP. Rest easy my pretties.....................

LOL.......NICE TRIP TO LAFAYETTE.......YOUR PRETTY FUNNY IMALLIN....IM NOT BEING SARCASSTIC NOW, IM SERIOUS SO DONT GET ALL MAD AT ME OR ILL BE

B).....GOOD NIGHT

Well that post was entirely true, although I do tend to be a little more humorous than usual after midnight. I never get mad reading this stuff. What would be the point.? I've got family planning a marriage into the Tiger coaching fraternity, several people that I consider friends working in the MC schools system, used to work next to that certain lawyer and have several close friends in MC. Although my blood runs Black and Gold, despite what I may spout, I am glad that MC Football is more competitive. I just want MC to lose big to SC every time. LOL GO BIG OWLS

Well that post was entirely true, although I do tend to be a little more humorous than usual after midnight. I never get mad reading this stuff. What would be the point.? I've got family planning a marriage into the Tiger coaching fraternity, several people that I consider friends working in the MC schools system, used to work next to that certain lawyer and have several close friends in MC. Although my blood runs Black and Gold, despite what I may spout, I am glad that MC Football is more competitive. I just want MC to lose big to SC every time. LOL GO BIG OWLS

OH I KNEW IT WAS TRUE, I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE WHATS FOR DINNER AND UR REPLY...LOL THOUGHT THAT WAS A PRETTY GOOD COMEBACK. LONG WAY TO COME FOR CATFOOD AINT IT THOUGH, AW....BET THERES NO PLACE OPEN WHERE UR AT. IM A LITTLE SLOW THIS TIME OF THE MORNING, NEED TO BE IN BED BUT CANT SLEEP....LOL I HOPE ITS A SAFE AND EXCITING GAME. I LIKE EM THAT WAY, BUT LAST WEEK WAS ALMOST TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT FOR ME.....WOOOOOO....LOL BUT IT WAS A GREAT GAME.

O yeah our bargain sized WalMart has just started staying open 24 hrs. this year but my lil' bro. lives in P. Shade. He sais he was game so we took off. As far as I'm concerned Lafayette is where the action is today. Although it was earily quiet up there tonight. I felt like there was some one watching me the whole time (cue twilight zone music). Hate to see the store I helped open going out of business. Makes me a little sad. But as long as those great ladies next door keep making my dress shirts, I'll be great. Go Owls.

O yeah our bargain sized WalMart has just started staying open 24 hrs. this year but my lil' bro. lives in P. Shade. He sais he was game so we took off. As far as I'm concerned Lafayette is where the action is today. Although it was earily quiet up there tonight. I felt like there was some one watching me the whole time (cue twilight zone music). Hate to see the store I helped open going out of business. Makes me a little sad. But as long as those great ladies next door keep making my dress shirts, I'll be great. Go Owls.

LMAO........ B) WE ........HAVE..........TIGER........EYES........EVERYWHERE..........LOL, OH ME, EVERYONES PROBABLY SLEEPING......THATS WHERE I NEED TO BE, BUT I JUST AINT SLEEPY AT ALL....DUNNO WHAT IM GONNA DO NEED TO SLEEP SOME......I KNOW OUR BOYS BETTER BE GETTING THEIR REST...LOL USE TO DO THAT JUST TAKE OFF STUFF WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, STILL DO SOMETIMES SO KNOW HOW THAT IS.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

I'm gonna try another strategy now. I'm gonna treat the game like Christmas. If I go to sleep, Santa will be here quicker. I know, though, my little munchkin headed 16 month old future Owl will wake daddy up in oh 4 hours. I love it. Have a great rest when you get it MRSTIGERFAN and I'll try to guess who you are in that sea of blue I know I'll experience in a little while. LOL

I'm gonna try another strategy now. I'm gonna treat the game like Christmas. If I go to sleep, Santa will be here quicker. I know, though, my little munchkin headed 16 month old future Owl will wake daddy up in oh 4 hours. I love it. Have a great rest when you get it MRSTIGERFAN and I'll try to guess who you are in that sea of blue I know I'll experience in a little while. LOL

aw........16 month old, babies are so sweet, all mine are growing up, 16,15,and 12 all at the first 3 months of the year. you sleep well and think im gonna lay down and watch tv. you wave every now and then and ill wave back. have a safe trip and good night. oh i sit under the press box, every game...lol. nite nite

4am..........15 hours til kickoff........I'm still at work......the Owls are all perched on their branches.........the Tigers all curled up wherever they want to............both having visions of 1st downs......tackle breaking runs.......completed passes........touchdowns.........and a moment of glory in front of thousands of screaming fans cheering them on to victory. (Man, I wish I could be there to see this!) Oh, sorry...........Good luck to both SC and MC tonight. I hope those travelling have a safe journey to and from the game. I hope both teams have an injury-free game. I hope they play with good sportsmanship and total respect for each other. Congrats goes out to both teams for making it to the Quarterfinals, the final 8! May the winner go on and represent region 4 well, and bring a State Championship home with them.

B)

(Oh yeah, and.......GO OWLS!!!!!!! GET YOU SOME TIGER MEAT!!!!!!! B)B) )

Edited by PPride

Now this post is quite humorous. Macon County talking about someone "Waiting till next year"?????? Heck guys, you have waited...literally.... all your lives for your first playoff victory. B) Now all of the sudden, you have this newfound success, and either you don't know how to handle it or you are so excited you lose sense of reality.

This game will be difficult to top last weeks game against Grundy, but it will simply because of the meaning of the game and the history of the two schools. Much like last week, the team that gets the breaks will walk away with the victory. ( I think MC used most of their nine lives last week....several breaks) Therefore my prediction is as follows:

The little night chicken,

goin out of the valley and up Hwy 10,

That blue tiger talkin smack,

they say they will beat you once again.

Dat chicken is mad,

his feathers ruffed,

beating them twice???

Macon...its gonna be tough.

So I give my prediction,

and Friday go hence,

next weeks trip to the east,

the trash talkin' tiger watch from outside the fence. B)B)B)

Smith County 27

Macon County 19

Good luck to both, and oh.......Macon County you want respect???let's see you do this again.....NEXT YEAR B)

Queenbee,

Just for the record, I wanted you to notice my prediction. Not many times will you see ol DarnRef predict a victory for the "mighty night chickens"

p.s. Can your cheeseburgers compete with those awesome steak sandwiches at Macon Co???? B)

well folks. I'm still awake and just returned from Lafayette.  se my wife has thing about feeding our cats. So she asked me to pick up some catfood earlier tonight. well I plum forgot. So I called up BigReid, who has no school on Fridays, and we traveled "uptown" to see what we could see.  Saw some signage up here and there. Field looks pretty good at least by the light of the 100000000KW lights in the lot behind the home side.  A. certain lawyer had a funny little sign in his window that said "OWLS....................It's what's for dinner!" Well I've got a little saying of my own, "CROW................Tigers better love it !" LOL I'm home now with catfood in tow and fixin' to sleep soundly with visions of crying Tigers dancing in my head. Can't wait for the game and hope everyone arrives and returns home safely and that we get to see a slobberknocker with OWLS COMING OUT ON TOP. Rest easy my pretties.....................

Probably be more like TIGERS dancing on your head!!!!!! Lets go TIGERS only 13hrs till kickoff its almost time to GET YOU SOME!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Portland did think they had it in the bag. The two games started out the same. Why wouldn't they end the same. But I was on the TC side and I heard the boys talk all that week how no one believed they could win and how they were really embarrassed the way they played the first time and how they intended on doing something to gain a little redemption to their self pride. This game is different. SC thought that they could have won the game and thought they should have. I bet they are determined this time to score when they get in the redzone. And ask the Portland fans and the Trousdale fans which game is more important. If Smith would have beaten TC in the quarters last year, which would have set in the minds of the players more. When they beat SC 29-6 for the region championship or when they lost to them. If Smith beats you guys you will understand that the title of Region Champions don't mean anything if you can't repeat it in the playoffs. And revenge does have a great deal to do with it. I've seen it work.

Maybe my memory is wrong,but didn't TC beat SC twice last season,and it will happen again tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!