CROCKETT COUNTY BEST IN 3A

Bcook36TC

ss7.jpg

FIRST GREENBRIER IS A WORHTY OPPONENT AND THE ONLY TEAM OUT THERE THAT MIGHT DESERVE TO UPSET THE CAVALIERS. BUT THE PICTURE ABOVE SAYS IT ALL. THE CAVALIERS HAVE A GREAT TEAM AND WHEN PEOPLE JUST FOCUS ON ERNEST WILLIAMS THEN PLAYERSLIKE MURRELL TYUS AND BOO INGRAM HAVE BIG GAMES.

NOW FOR THE NON BELIEVERS OUT THERE. NEVER EVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE HEART OF THE CROCKETT COUNTY CAVALIERS. THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKED UPON AS OUTSIDERS AND NEVER AS THE TRUE POWERHOUSE THEY ARE. GREENBRIER IS GOOD BUT THE CAVS HAVE TO PROVE TO THE STATE THAT THEY ARE A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM AND WILL BE THE 3A STATE CHAMPION. AFTER THE GAME GREENBRIER WILL NO EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Crockett County is good! But they were also good last year when they beat Greenbrier by only 1 point at Crockett County. This year the game is at Greenbrier and each team has pretty much the same players as last year. Good luck to both teams but dont celebrate to soon or you may be sitting at home in week 14

I'm not sure why some of the Crockett County supporters have decided to show their opponents so little respect on these boards this year. Threads started such as this one only provide locker room material for the opposing team and are really counterproductive. They make other teams and their fans think that the fans from Crockett are arrogant and that they feel their team is unbeatable. I don't know if you were at the Page game, but that was a battle. Crockett escaped with the win. Maybe you should look at the game stats. Page mounted over 400 yards of offense. Crockett had a little over 300. Page had 20 first downs, Crockett had 10. Crockett did not dominate Page and I don't think they will dominate Greenbrier. Check out the Greenbrier and Page stats from their game from just a few weeks ago. Greenbrier only gave up a little over 200 yards. Apparently they have a very good defense. They also had approximately the same amount of rushing yards as Crockett did. Seems they have a very good running game as well. The Greenbrier game will be a hard hitting and hard fought game. If Crockett does not bring their A game it will be a long ride home. I feel that Coach Pratt and the rest of the coaches will have our boys ready to play. They will definately not take Greenbrier as lightly as you are.

It's great that you have such strong feelings about the Crockett program, but maybe you should take it one game at a time. Show some respect for the opposing team. That is possible to do while still supporting your team. If you don't think it is then maybe you should try reading the Greenbrier and Sycamore thread. Those fans showed respect for each other. You did not see the Sycamore fans acting like sore losers and you did not see the Greenbrier faithful boasting over a hard fought victory. To me that is what high school athletics should be about.

I am looking forward to the game Friday night. Hopefully our boys can pull out the win and neither team will suffer any injuries.

Good luck Cavaliers.

I'm not sure why some of the Crockett County supporters have decided to show their opponents so little respect on these boards this year.  Threads started such as this one only provide locker room material for the opposing team and are really counterproductive.  They make other teams and their fans think that the fans from Crockett are arrogant and that they feel their team is unbeatable.  I don't know if you were at the Page game, but that was a battle.  Crockett escaped with the win.  Maybe you should look at the game stats.  Page mounted over 400 yards of offense.  Crockett had a little over 300.  Page had 20 first downs, Crockett had 10.  Crockett did not dominate Page and I don't think they will dominate Greenbrier.  Check out the Greenbrier and Page stats from their game from just a few weeks ago.  Greenbrier only gave up a little over 200 yards.  Apparently they have a very good defense.  They also had approximately the same amount of rushing yards as Crockett did.  Seems they have a very good running game as well.  The Greenbrier game will be a hard hitting and hard fought game.  If Crockett does not bring their A game it will be a long ride home.  I feel that Coach Pratt and the rest of the coaches will have our boys ready to play.  They will definately not take Greenbrier as lightly as you are. 

It's great that you have such strong feelings about the Crockett program, but maybe you should take it one game at a time.  Show some respect for the opposing team.  That is possible to do while still supporting your team.  If you don't think it is then maybe you should try reading the Greenbrier and Sycamore thread.  Those fans showed respect for each other.  You did not see the Sycamore fans acting like sore losers and you did not see the Greenbrier faithful boasting over a hard fought victory.  To me that is what high school athletics should be about.

I am looking forward to the game Friday night.  Hopefully our boys can pull out the win and neither team will suffer any injuries. 

Good luck Cavaliers.

Great post, Beans. You said it all. I've haven't heard anybody in Greenbrier dissing Crockett. The Bobcats know how good Crockett County is. But that doesn't stop Greenbrier from wanting a rematch with the Cavaliers. Greenbrier was beaten by Crockett last year by onepoint on THEIR field. Maybe Crockett should take that into consideration when they play on OUR field.

As far as posts, I would hope that you won't find boasting and taunting from Greenbrier players or fans on these boards. Our guys know that the only way to get anywhere is to take one step at a time. Thinking two weeks down the road can be detrimental to any team in the playoffs.

We wish everyone from Crockett a safe trip to Greenbrier.

Edited by EZBeingGreen

To all Greenbrier players and fans: I can assure you the Cav players, coaches and fans have the utmost respect for your team and program....It is going to be a tough game and one team will be in the semifinals....Trash talking by a few people who call themselves fans tarnishes the whole thing but again I assure you we know it's gonna be a battle....I'll start a new thread to talk about the players and discuss the game in a proper manner... :rolleyes:

catsbball, I was referring to the way bcook was talking...I don't like it when people who call themselves Cavalier fans get on this board and act like we can't be beat...The Cavaliers don't have the reputation for being a team that doesn't show good sportmanship so just disregard any posts that may come across that way...The Cavaliers know from last year what to expect from a game with the Bobcats and I know the Bobcats expect the same from the Cavs....anyway, the new thread is going....Let's talk about the game... :lol: