S.P

demonchild

It's too bad we gave that first game away and lost the home field advantage. Now we have to go back to that sorry excuse for a stadium on N. Moore Road and prove to Chattanooga that the Pirates are for REAL! Sports fans, bring your lawn chairs or you will end up sitting in the dirt.

Boyd has to recruit their best player from Marion Co. to be able to compete with us but it still will not be enough this time around. The Pirates are fine tuned and on a roll. Watch out Boyd...we won't give this one to you.

Pirates 20 Bucs 7 :justwrestle:

You WILL watch your language.

Edited by robjim

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37421, I will say nothing else with regards to this game because it is over and the best team won. But, obviously we were not at the same game because I am telling you that Boyd's starting defense stayed in the entire game. Even after Friendship got the onside kick with 15 seconds remaining. Now, Boyd might have subed 1 or 2 kids here and there, but the starters and blitz scheme remained the same for Boyd. That was the big talk amongst us fans because if a key starter were to fall for Boyd then their season could come to a halt next week. Fortunately that did not happen, but why take that risk. Once again, good luck and you guys have a great team with a class act coach and go get the gold ball.

mjd801, please tell us what is reflective of the score. I am so proud of how the Commanders fought back, therefore, I can't allow you to come on here and make such a statement. Boyd completely dominated the 1st half 35-0 with the Commanders looking to throw in the towel. But, after halftime the Commanders came to life and they did it against Boyd's starters. The starters on both offense and defense stayed in the game the entire time for each team.

I thought Friendship played hard. Congrats on a great season to you guys. And congrats on coming back hard in the second half...shows great heart I say.

But...Boyd did have their 2nd D and several subs on O in by the 4th. You guys were playing so hard we were afraid to put the Freshmen puppies in.

37421, I will say nothing else with regards to this game because it is over and the best team won. But, obviously we were not at the same game because I am telling you that Boyd's starting defense stayed in the entire game. Even after Friendship got the onside kick with 15 seconds remaining. Now, Boyd might have subed 1 or 2 kids here and there, but the starters and blitz scheme remained the same for Boyd. That was the big talk amongst us fans because if a key starter were to fall for Boyd then their season could come to a halt next week. Fortunately that did not happen, but why take that risk. Once again, good luck and you guys have a great team with a class act coach and go get the gold ball.

Yes, and fortunately the cheap shot on the on-side kick with 30 something seconds left in a game did not seriously injure the BBS player.

It's too bad we gave that first game away and lost the home field advantage. Now we have to go back to that sorry excuse for a stadium on N. Moore Road and prove to Chattanooga that the Pirates are for REAL! Sports fans, bring your lawn chairs or you will end up sitting in the dirt.

Boyd has to recruit their best player from Marion Co. to be able to compete with us but it still will not be enough this time around. The Pirates are fine tuned and on a roll. Watch out Boyd...we won't give this one to you.

Pirates 20 Bucs 7 :ph34r:

You WILL watch your language.

I thought u were supposed to show chattannooga that u were for real the first time u came down. haha good job at that fumbling on ur own 6 and cook had NEGATIVE YARDS! The only credit that i give south pitt is their defense. it is one of the best we saw all year. but once again boyd will dominate the sorry excuses for a bucaneer!

This is a fromer player of the Bucs.

When I played for the Bucs we used to whip your very badly

Boyd beat yall this year and the are going to beat yall again in the playoff's

So What's Up

Boyd is the Champion of the world.

To the South Pitt fans    Na Na Na Ha Ha goodby for the third year straight

Just cause ron changed his name does not mean that yall are going to win.

Demonchild, if Boyd is the Champion of the World as you say why is it that they lost to a Baylor team that didn't even make the playoffs. Some champs they are.

Edited by redraider0185

people always has something to say about Boyd

what is come down to is that Boyd has become a power house in the last four years

south pitt fans are mad because this power house has started to run over yall

Ever since Will H., Alex J., William N. became soph. south pitt has not won against boyd

I say boyd will kill yall 35-14

I will be at the game to see the faces of south pitt. fans and players after they loss.

Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!