NO TEAM 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A, 1A CAN BEAT MARYVILLE

fayfay05

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fayfay, I think Maryville has a good team this year. I don't know if they can beat MBA,Brentwood Academy,Melrose,Riverdale or not. But Those teams could very easily beat Maryville also. Right now I am not worried about beating MBA,BA,Melrose,Riverdale or Lincoln County. I am worried about Maryville beating Knox Central. If Maryville loses to Knox Central this friday their season is over.

I just want you to know that with that post you will have all these non Maryville fans all over us Rebel fans if Maryville loses friday night.

I just want you to know that with that post you will have all these non Maryville fans all over us Rebel fans if Maryville loses friday night.

No Kidding! That's just askin for it. I believe that statement was true in 1998, and 2002 (and even then it's only an opinion) but not this year. As a Maryville fan, it's good to see a "rebuilding" team go 12-0 up to this point, but I just don't get the same feeling this year as those other years when we would blow a team like Chatt Central (no offense CC fans) away 49 - 7 or something ridiculous like that. There's been a couple years where MHS was the only undefeated team in the state (98 and another year, 2002?). But this year is a different team, and saying that we'd mop the field with some other really good teams is ridiculous.

Why is it somebody always has to come on here and talk about what Maryville can or will do. It is pointless. All it does is ###### people off. It is bad enough that winning on the field upsets most people, but to read a statement like that just angers them. I sure GQ has his team ready for friday night. And if any players read these statements they take them for what they are. Just bs and opinions.

I would agree with the 98' team beating anyone then and even now. IMO that was one of the top 5 teams in tennessee history. as for this year since it is a down year may lose to one of the so called "super seven" but would only lose because of a questionable call by a ref or something like that.

blount county is where they play real football the rest of tennessee will just have to deal with that... sorry :blink:

A yo, all you rebels, you stink because Hillsboro should have beaten the crap, and they were beating the crap out of maryville last year in the championship but they got lucky with a couple of trick plays. And if if maryville is lucky enough to make it to see another championship then I PROMISE A VICTORY toward Hillsboro, cause we ain't goin for the sorry trick plays. :blink: and this is D Wezzie

Edited by danwill

so there d weezie or whatever you are calling yourself who ended up winning that one? oh yeah we did. and the year before? oh yeah we did. as long as there were no penalties then a believe that a hook and ladder is still legal. oh well what might have been is always good to pine over.