Toughest Gym in Chattanooga area to play

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt....BRADLEY......8 on 5 is an understatement!

There are many examples to prove this statement true, but lets look at the most recent. Bradley beats Red Bank 89-87, and Terrance Oglesvy shoots 33 Free throws by HIMSELF. I think Red Banks team shot less than 10 Free throws. There was a Technical late in the game on Red Banks (Benford) that allowed Oglesvy to shoot 4 straight free throws to win the game when his team was down 2. The TSSAA should look into this situation.

They were tackling players..Hard for Red bank to get that football mentality out of thier basketball game. T.O was being Double an triple teamed and scored 57 points. He also got a Technical called on him. BC players were laying on the floor, bleeding and Dodd had 4 fouls before the half. Give me a break. Apparently you didnt see the game.

-mac, you say that like you are PROUD of that . what are you thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am, Its our tradition hate it or love it but it is what it is and has been that way for as long as I can remember. Only the strong will survive in Henry Bowles Gymnasium. You may not understand it but its tradition our players know we want the best for them that may be the reason why we are ALWAYS good and I do mean ALWAYS even when we had the terrible Leroy Higgins at coach

Without a doubt....BRADLEY......8 on 5 is an understatement!

There are many examples to prove this statement true, but lets look at the most recent. Bradley beats Red Bank 89-87, and Terrance Oglesvy shoots 33 Free throws by HIMSELF. I think Red Banks team shot less than 10 Free throws. There was a Technical late in the game on Red Banks (Benford) that allowed Oglesvy to shoot 4 straight free throws to win the game when his team was down 2. The TSSAA should look into this situation.

i dont rember seeing a part of that game where Red bank wasnt fouling a Bradley player. there was blood everywhere. I kinda wanna see Tssaa fine Red bank.

Also the Score was 89-85 not 89-87

i dont rember seeing a part of that game where Red bank wasnt fouling a Bradley player. there was blood everywhere. I kinda wanna see Tssaa fine Red bank.

Also the Score was 89-85 not 89-87

Fine Red Bank? For taking the shaft without a fight?

Red Bank fouling is not really what I am questioning.....the Bradley foul count is the ISSUE? Your a Bradley fan.....of course you are going to say that.

Oglesvy 33 FT attempts

Red Banks (TEAM) less than 10

The Howard fan is an idiot.. I'm sorry but you have to be one of the most intellectually challanged people I have ever seen post on CoachT. "Yeah we have the best gym cause we cuss at our guys and the other team." Wow I want my kid going there!! Secondly you have no clue what your talking about coach Leroy was the only coach in the nation that could've gotten Ricky Harper and Sir Lee to play that well together! Also how in the world are you saying Howard has always been good? They haven't made the state tournament in like 7 years and are just playing good in a very poor district. Give me a break and please don't make another post saying Howard has always been good. Oh yeah CSAS and Bradley are the two toughest gyms to play. Both Coach Dragoo and Smith know how to work officials!

The Howard fan is an idiot.. I'm sorry but you have to be one of the most intellectually challanged people I have ever seen post on CoachT. "Yeah we have the best gym cause we cuss at our guys and the other team." Wow I want my kid going there!! Secondly you have no clue what your talking about coach Leroy was the only coach in the nation that could've gotten Ricky Harper and Sir Lee to play that well together! Also how in the world are you saying Howard has always been good? They haven't made the state tournament in like 7 years and are just playing good in a very poor district. Give me a break and please don't make another post saying Howard has always been good. Oh yeah CSAS and Bradley are the two toughest gyms to play. Both Coach Dragoo and Smith know how to work officials!

I may be alot of things but a internet thug i am not so i wont even go there because if we could meet you wouldnt want to. Howard made the state with Sir Lee and Ricky and last time I checked they are recent players from about 3 years ago. Kevin McCauley made the state and he graduated in 2000 so without SirLee that would still make it 6 years ago. We cuss during our games thats what we do and we laugh at it in the end because thats what motivates up (Tough Love). Coach Higgins!!! you have to be the crazy. They played for Frank Jones before Higgins and they were very good as freshmen even though Ricky didnt start but Kevin was a four year starter. Higgins allow his players to take any shot they want and he should have won a ship with Ricky and Sir Lee but his bad coaching stopped them his teams didnt even get their big men involved in the game and Higgins allowed that Look at how good Rashard Jones-Jennings is now that he gets the ball. Dont talk about Howard because you have no clue if you are not a Hustlin tiger. And how can you fix your mouth to say CSAS and Bradley when Bradley is not in Chatt and CSAS just lost to MY HUSTLIN TIGERS by 30 at their gym. They only beat Howard once in the last 20 years. So get your facts straight whenever you want to discuss Howard with me because I bring it but as far as b-ball goes everyone knows that traditionally its Howard and Brainerd so u can post dumb things all you want but always remember. "Tigers gone fight till they cant fight no more, Lie down bleed a while get up and fight some more. YOU INTERNET THUG YOU!!!

You got me I am definately an internet thug! HaHa! That's hilarious. Jennings-Jones was also only like 6'4 when he was at Howard now he's close to like 6'9 that's also a big reason why he so much better. Howard is not a power house in the Chattanooga area. They are usually pretty competitive but they aren't a powerhouse. Brainerd has been a powerhouse and until the past like 2 seasons usually handles Howard relatively easy. I don't believe Sir Lee's class ever beat them. Howard has definately been very good in 6-AA but they haven't done it on the state level yet. When I was in school CSAS was the toughest gym to play in. Howards gym was tough because the floor was uneven and one goal slanted to the left. I started for four years and only loss one time at Howard so in my opinion CSAS was the toughest gym to play at. Howard wasn't even in my top 5. Temple, Grace, Bradley, and Cleveland were my other 5. Bradley is the toughest gym to play in anywhere. Have you seen that place? It has seats that go up forever, and it is always packed!! My opinion only. This internet thug is about to go drink a 40 of 7up! Peace Dawg! (I'm also throwing up a gang sign of some sorts)HaHa! Take it easy brother.