Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

YALL ARE JUST LUCKY THE REST OF THE REGION IS WEAKER THAN IN YEARS PAST. IF TROUSDALE & PORTLAND WHERE NOT HAVING REBUILDING YEARS THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE. YOU GOT LUCKY LAST WEEK. YOU HAVE A DECENT KICKER. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED YOU NOT TO MENTION THE WIND. FULTON BEAT TROUSDALE LAST YEAR AND THEY WERE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN YALL ARE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROUSDALE HAS GOT TO LOSE EVERY NOW AND THEN. IF NOT THEN TSSAA WILL MOVE US TO 4A. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED YOU THIS YEAR.

DECENT????????? :D

Well I think that any High School player than can kick a 54yd. field goal... Is better than decent!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy Bubbajacket. I am a jacket fan too, but don't dog out the tigers for having a great year. I've been to alot of the tigers games this year and these boys have worked really hard to get here.

We just had a rebuilding year this year. Things will get better for the jackets.

So take it easy on the "smack". Don't make us all look bad.

I'll be on the tiger side Friday, so GO TIGERS!

YOU KNOW,, I REALIZE THAT MACON COUNTY HASN'T HAD A GREAT TEAM ALL THESE YEARS... BUT MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDER THAT I SAID THIS " WE HAVE ONLY BEGUN, THESE SENIORS ARE GREAT PLAYERS... BUT WE ALSO HAVE LOTS ARE TALENT COMING UP BEHIND THEM... SO KEEP ON RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH BUBBA... YOUR GONNA FIND OUT ABOUT MACON COUNTY.. THEY ARE HERE TO STAY... WE MAY NOT HAVE A WINNING YEAR EVERY YEAR... BUT YOU ARE GONNA SEE THAT IT AINT GONNA BE EASY TO RUN OVER US ANYMORE... MC CAN AND WILL HANG WITH TC ANYTIME ,, ANY DAY... SO QUIT WHINING ABOUT YOUR LOST TO US... AND GET OVER IT ... WE ARE HERE TO STAY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy Bubbajacket. I am a jacket fan too, but don't dog out the tigers for having a great year. I've been to alot of the tigers games this year and these boys have worked really hard to get here.

We just had a rebuilding year this year. Things will get better for the jackets.

So take it easy on the "smack". Don't make us all look bad.

I'll be on the tiger side Friday, so GO TIGERS!

THANK YOU FOR THAT... IF IT HAD BEEN THE JACKETS IN THIS GAME INSTEAD OF US... WE WOULD BE CHEERING YA'LL ON... SOME PPL JUST CAN'T STAND TO LOSE I GUESS.. ANYWAY... THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT... I KNOW OUR TIGERS REALLY APPRECIATE IT...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Come on, So we didn't have a great season this year like we're used to having. Everybody has a rebuilding year and this year was ours. Lets move on. I'm proud of our boys anyway. Macon Co has got them an excellent team. Can we not be proud of them?? It was great seeing them on Monday Night Live with Jeff Fisher tonight. They deserve it. Good luck Friday night Tigers. Getcha Some. Hey TNChad this is for you. GO TIGERS!!!

Mama Jacket I'm glad you're comin to the game Friday! i hope there's a few Trousdale people there. I'd liek for ya'll to see our house since we saw yours last year. now....Macon people. MOST of the people sayin the Falcons have this game locked aren't even from Knoxville. So don't take that as sayin that we are lookin past you. We know better than that....learned it the hard way. Every team left isn't here by chance. They had to earn it. I don't know much of ANYTHING about Macon. All I hear is about the kicker, and i am sure ya'll will have much more than that. We have close to No kicker. haha! I am proud of Dennis Freeney for what he's doin though! Keep it up and practice hard!!! We espect that ya'll will be bringin your best game to Knoxville. We'll be givin you our best as well!!! Just remember....like i've said before....6 points is more than 3! :D

As ALWAYS....GO FALCONS....REGION 2-3A Champs.....WE ARE THE BEST!!!

Tylon...i want ya to bust a kick off return for about 80 or 90 Friday!!! J. Long....show'em how you can fly, then show'em how you can throw them BOMBS!!! B-Dub and Tippy-Toe....get a few more interceptions. Tip....drink a few extra cups of pickle juice this week! :D Mookie....show'em why you've been a Mr. Football Finalist 2 years runnin...and carry a few of'em into the endzone on yoru back like you did them boys from AE!!! Maurice....don't let'em past the line. T. Martin....I hear the kicks tend to be low....block a few! And to the rest of my boys....PLAY LIKE THE CHAMPIONS YOU ARE!!! It's our turn now! Can you say #1 Ranked FULTON FALCONS!!!! It's ALL in the JUICE !!! I can hear vice Versa in my head right now....YEAH. By the way....I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT!!!

*UH-OH*

Oh Come on, So we didn't have a great season this year like we're used to having. Everybody has a rebuilding year and this year was ours. Lets move on. I'm proud of our boys anyway. Macon Co has got them an excellent team. Can we not be proud of them?? It was great seeing them on Monday Night Live with Jeff Fisher tonight. They deserve it. Good luck Friday night Tigers. Getcha Some. Hey TNChad this is for you. GO TIGERS!!!

THANK YOU TCFAN.... AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT... I JUST WANNA SAY THAT CAL WELCH IS AN AWSOME PLAYER AND COMES FROM A GREAT FAMILY... I KNOW THIS CAUSE THEY ARE CLOSE FAMILY FRIENDS... I WON'T EVER TAKE ANYTING AWAY FROM TC... THEY ARE A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM.... BUT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKIN DOWN ABOUT MACON COUNTY ALL THESE YEARS... AND OUR KIDS HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD TO GET WHERE THEY ARE AT ... AND I THINK IT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG FOR THE DISRESPECT THEY HAVE BEEN GETTIN JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS MAD CAUSE THEY LOST... WELL IN EVER GAME SOMEONE HAVE GOT TO LOSE AND SOMEONE IS GONNA WIN...AND IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT THE TIGERS GET THEIR GLORY.... THIS YEAR IS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR THE TIGERS...

I ONCE TOLD A DIE-HARD PORTLAND FAN WHEN HE WAS RUBBIN IT IN ABOUT THEM BEATING US, THAT WHEN THE BOYS THAT STARTED THE PEE-WEE LEAGUE IN MACON COUNTY GETS INTO HIGH SCHOOL, THAT HE WOULD SEE A DIFFERENCE IN THE TIGERS... AND I WAS RIGHT... THE SENIORS THIS YEAR ARE THE ONES THAT WAS IN THE OLDER DIVISION OF THE PEE-WEE WHEN IT FIRST STARTED... THE FRESHMENS ARE THE ONES THAT WHERE ON THE BOTTOM LEVEL OF THE SMALL DIVISION... THIS GROUP OF PLAYERS HAVE STUCK TOGETHER AND PLAYED BALL TOGETHER FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS... AND IT IS STARTING TO SHOW... I AM PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU... KEEP IT IT GOIN BOYS.. DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT SMACH MOUTHING IS BEING SAID HERE ON THESE POSTS..... JUST PLAY LIKE YOU HAVE ALL YEAR.. AND YOU WILL COME OUT ON TOP..

AND THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE SUPPORTING THE TIGERS... IT MEANS ALOT TO EVERYONE HERE IN MACON COUNTY....

GOD BLESS ALL THE PLAYERS

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!