Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

AE....I kinda figured you'd have something to say! Maybe you misunderstood my post....I meant that Albert Harris has been one of theVERY VERY VERY few...maybe only rb....that has given Fulton's D a run for their money! I know he went otu with cramps. And I knwo that if this and if that happend it coulda been a different story. BUT......TIppy-Toe, Tylon and others went otu with cramps too. Battled the flu too! Tippy-Toe had mroe cramps then anyof them. SO....IF they hadn't been sick and had cramps....the score might not have been as close!  :D Think about it! Anyway...Nothin but love to the runners. It was a good game and could have gone either way! Fulton came up with the ball when ti mattered most though! I'm a little upet that you're not gonna show us the love. I....along with alot of other Falcons...came and supported the runners in 2001 when they played Anderson County. And I would be at ya'lls game on MLK if we had lost. But....it's all understandable I guess!!! BTW....do you knwo a lady by the name of heather McCloud?!?!

As ALWAYS......GO FALCONS!!!

SPEED KILLS....I ya can't catch us....you can't hit us!!! And don't get it twisted. We can RUN.........but more importantly....WE can FLY !

I guess you misunderstood me too. I said, I had thought about going to the Fulton game. Its really a toss up, its like this, Free basketball tickets to UT game or $7.00 for a Fulton game? I really haven't made up my mind. To tell you the truth its like a 68% that I will be at Bob Black Field with my Roadrunner shirt on! ;) But all jokes aside, I do have some former players on that Fulton so I do have to show'em some love.

Now you asked me if I knew Heather McCloud! Yes, I know Ms. McCloud-that's my road dog! But I've heard you were Coach Black's daughter, that's why you know so much. Don't lie now, more then 1 person has told me this. Come on Pigeon come clean.

KEV: You already know I would've been rubbing it in their face if AE would've won. But its all good. I know how it is! ;) They went through it in 2001 and now I'm going through it for the 2nd straight year :D

Roadrunner

I really think you have the wrong person.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton is the fastest thing on grass, no doubt. I watched the TC game last year. I also wondered how they did not score more points. Must have been the TC playcalling. I mean, they had a far superior team than TC, right? Look, the point is that we're comparing the teams on paper when it's 3 days till kickoff. Here it is: We (Macon County) have to be prepared for some serious speed, speed from all directions and sources, speed in every area of the game. Fulton has to be ready to get hit when they try to use that speed. And don't think that you're going to go the whole night without somebody getting drilled, it shouldn't happen, it can't happen, it WON'T happen. Period. This game shapes up a lot like a game a couple of years ago called Super Bowl XXXVI. I know, it's like comparing apples to oranges comparing high school football to the NFL, but the teams are shaped up the same. Fulton, much like the Rams, could fly all over the place with playmakers to get it done anytime. Macon County, much like the Patriots, would get it done with defense and special teams due to the coaching and the discipline. The deciding factor will be which team wants it more. But I assure you this, mark it down: SOMEBODY'S GETTING HIT!

LET'S GO TIGERS!

1...2...3...HIT SOMEBODY!!!!! : :D

Fulton is the fastest thing on grass, no doubt. I watched the TC game last year. I also wondered how they did not score more points. Must have been the TC playcalling. I mean, they had a far superior team than TC, right? Look, the point is that we're comparing the teams on paper when it's 3 days till kickoff. Here it is: We (Macon County) have to be prepared for some serious speed, speed from all directions and sources, speed in every area of the game. Fulton has to be ready to get hit when they try to use that speed. And don't think that you're going to go the whole night without somebody getting drilled, it shouldn't happen, it can't happen, it WON'T happen. Period. This game shapes up a lot like a game a couple of years ago called Super Bowl XXXVI. I know, it's like comparing apples to oranges comparing high school football to the NFL, but the teams are shaped up the same. Fulton, much like the Rams, could fly all over the place with playmakers to get it done anytime. Macon County, much like the Patriots, would get it done with defense and special teams due to the coaching and the discipline. The deciding factor will be which team wants it more. But I assure you this, mark it down: SOMEBODY'S GETTING HIT!

LET'S GO TIGERS!

1...2...3...HIT SOMEBODY!!!!! : :D

You may be surprised when you finally see who the hitters are going to be...and then even more so when see the hittees!!!

LET'S GO TIGERS!

1...2...3...HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!  : :angry:

You may be surprised when you finally see who the hitters are going to be...and then even more so when see the hittees!!!

Let me assure you that if there's a helmet with a Falcon on it.....the one who carries it is gettin hit......hard! We can take hits too....let's just see who gets up first!

We don't say 1....2....3...Hit Somebody for Nuffin....

Just ask a couple guys from our previous games.....one minute they crouched down looking eye to eye with MCHS and next found themselves staring at the sky...

I just hope for a starry sky that night...so the Fulton guys will have something to look at while they laying there on the cold field...

Oh don't be alarmed if some of the Fulton guys wake up the next morning with a big T on their body....That is us just leaving our mark...

Dang that is gonna leave a MARK!!!

Man you MC fans are gettin me pumped about this game. the only one i can respect is RussdFrye cuz he doesnt bad mouth anyone.... I really cant wait to get on here late friday night before you all are even home and tell everyone about the falcon's victory.....

it's hard for me to picture how full the stadium will be.... near the end of the season the attendance was gettin kinda low. i guess cuz we werent playin anyone special. Normally, football games are social events but i doubt that this week. Ill be glues to my seat, well until something good happens. so ill be standing for most of the game.

i love high school football. nothing like it.

go falcons