Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Hey I just want to share something with everyone on the site. I was walking to my car after the SC/MC game and i saw what i am sure was a MC player's parent. He was walking to catch up to a SC player and for just a second i was worried that he was still emotional about the game and was going to say or do something that would shame us all. However, he caught up to the SC player and softly said his name. (I didn't hear word for word but it was something to the effect of this;) "Wilmore. Aren't you Wilmore." The player was the running back for SC and told the MC fan so. "Sir you played a heck of a game. Good Luck to you." He then stuck his hand out to shake his hand but both ended embracing. I could tell that the game had taken a lot out of Wilmore and the MC fan had nothing but respect. This is what High School football is all about. Give it yours best and respect your opponents. Both talked a while and then went on their way. Just wanted to share this with everyone. Hope whomever win Friday will give the same respect. And I think both teams will. This site has a lot of trash talking but I am sure most is just for fun. We all respect our opponents. You know when you get this far you had better respect them. See ya Friday in Knoxville. I hope both teams play their best! And no one gets hurt. May God watch over them all and all the fans that are driving.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I hope MC wins sooo bad!! But they are going to have to play hard and not have so many turnovers!! Sheww weee those about cost us the game last friday!! But i know they can do it!! They have come to far just to lay down and let those Falcons run over them(which will not happen)!! I think it will be another close game i dont know about a smith field goal close but it will be close :o Im going to be there screaming me head of though!! GO BIG BLUE!! OO yea and GO DALE :o

Edited by mc08

Hey I just want to share something with everyone on the site. I was walking to my car after the SC/MC game and i saw what i am sure was a MC player's parent. He was walking to catch up to a SC player and for just a second i was worried that he was still emotional about the game and was going to say or do something that would shame us all. However, he caught up to the SC player and softly said his name. (I didn't hear word for word but it was something to the effect of this;) "Wilmore. Aren't you Wilmore." The player was the running back for SC and told the MC fan so. "Sir you played a heck of a game. Good Luck to you." He then stuck his hand out to shake his hand but both ended embracing. I could tell that the game had taken a lot out of Wilmore and the MC fan had nothing but respect. This is what High School football is all about. Give it yours best and respect your opponents. Both talked a while and then went on their way. Just wanted to share this with everyone. Hope whomever win Friday will give the same respect. And I think both teams will. This site has a lot of trash talking but I am sure most is just for fun. We all respect our opponents. You know when you get this far you had better respect them. See ya Friday in Knoxville. I hope both teams play their best! And no one gets hurt. May God watch over them all and all the fans that are driving.

Well you can say the same thing about one of Fulton's players last week. The players didn't shake hands last Friday after the game because of something that happen prior to the that ball game but one player from Fulton really made me smile. Brandon Wilkerson, showed a lot of sportsmanship after the game last week. While all the players were making their way to the end zone to celebrate, he made his way to AE's sideline and shook the players hand that were standing there in shock. Brandon played ball with most of AE's players so he knows a lot of them but no one didn't ask him to do that but he did. That says a lot about Brandon's personality. Thanks Brandon for being a good sport. I just wished both teams would've took the time to shake hands after the game but I do understand why they didn't.

Good Luck to both teams.

Only two more days until we kow who is going to the Boro.(Please be the Tigers) I want to wish everyone the best of luck this week. I hope all of us Tigers fans have a safe trip to K-town too. I know that this will be a tough game. Fulton is a great team and my hat is off to you. However, I bleed blue. So I am gonna have to say....1,2,3.....HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!

CATCH SOMEBODY!!!

Get fired up Falcons!!! This is OUR field and OUR town!!!In Macon CO....Everybody there is all about some Tiger pride! That's good! Here....if you go outside of broadway to central to magnolia....nobody cares. BUT....EVERYONE in the Fulton community is behind ya'll 100%!!! WE LOVE YA'LL!!! We're goin BACK to the BORO!!! And this time...we'll come out winners!!!

CHOO-CHOO Macon Tigers....ya'll can just make your way home now!!! YEAH....we know about the whistle!!!

AiN't No PaRtY lIkE a FaLcOn PaRtY cUz ThE fAlCoN pArTy DoN't StOp!!!

Sticks and stones Pappa. You have fun sittin at home thinkin of somethin cute to say about me while i root my boys on in YET ANOTHER region 2 win over region 4!!! And I thought you'd be over Trousdal'es loss to Fulton by now....guess not! That's alright.....we'll be makin our way back to the boro while Trousdale enjoys there little basketball team countin the days til next football season kicks off! Have fun Jackets....no sympathy....and NO RESPECT here from PiGeOnS!!! Drive safe tomorrow Tigers! Can't wait til we finally meet and ya'll get to k-town! It's gonna be cooooooooooooold....so come prepared!

Go Falcons!!!!!

We love you AE!!! You can be a Falcon for a little bit this Friday!!!