Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

First thing, I would like to say Congrats to Fulton on the win. Your team was great..you made good plays and outright beat us. Macon Boys you did the best you could and that is all we could ask for. You are still 2003 Region Champs in your division and that is your for the keeping. We love you more now than before...Keep up the good work and we will be there for you all over again next year..

2nd thing is to the 4 Fulton Fans that sat in front of me.. I believe the lady told me she was (John Nelson---not 100% on the players name) mother. Thank you for your kindness and funny quipes throughout the game.

Now...you can call me anything you want to after this, because quite frankly it will not be as bad as what was said and done to me last night.

I absolutely hate the fact that Fulton's stand has to house both teams fans in it. This is the first time in high school football, I've ever had to sit with the opposing teams fans. This breeds hostillity something terrible. I am so surprise if there wasn't any fights between fans.

During the game...I'm sure the comments ran rapid. But from my own personal experience...I was not please.

When our young Quarterback was hurt laying on the field..I'm sure if you guys practice this or not...but we show some respect toward that player. Hwther it be ours or the other team. 2 rows down from me..keys were shaking, saying go home Tigers. (that's fine if the player wasn't laying hurt) Their rude chants for him to get up that is was a ##@$@, he wasn't hurt. (Not cool) He was indeed hurt, and some of you couldn't see that because you were to busy running the jaw.

As for the late hits and personal fouls...well yes that shouldn't go on either, but don't act like your team didn't do it either. Because they did..I do have to say and the Fulton fans around me agreed, the Refs took a blind eye to alot of the going ons on the field. I heard Fultons Fans saying, " Find a Rope, Find a Tree, Finally hang a Referee"...<----Does that sound like pleased fans...Don't think so.

My group left late in the fourth quarter..yes we left earlier..our personal decision because quite frankly we were froze to death and and had a long drive home. It was snowy and the roads were slick. Passed 2 serious wreck on I-40 and had one wreck to happen right beside us..scary situation. But as we left the Fulton stadium..we had one person tell have a safe drive home. All the other comments, were not good. We were taunted all the way out, by children & adults. We were told to Go Home Tigers, you lost..(<---well, umm I think I knew that), and we were yelled at "We are those Tigers..." (<----umm they were on the field playing the hearts out) and finally I was spit at. I hadn't said nothing to this person. All I was doing was walking out and he spits at me. I did say quite loudly "GROW UP".

Now maybe not all your fans act this way...and I can assure you not all our fans act the way you might have saw us either.

And also...I don't see any other our post on here naming football players jersey #'s saying the ate sand & mud. And saying we knocked so and so out. That happened both ways on the field... That doesn't show much classiness for you guys either..

So in the end...Congrats Macon Co Tigers for a truly amazing season..We love you guys.

To Fulton Congrats and Good Luck Next week.

NUFF SAID! <-------That's right!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt want to resort to this, but after all that I heard all week about how Macon was going to come into our house and punish us....and in light of what happened after the game, I just couldnt resist.

FAMOUS LAST WORDS OF THE MACON TIGER FAITHFUL:

(and if it feels like I am calling you out...I AM!!!)

bigB76

"WE ain't FAT and we ain't SLOW!! We're coming to K-ville to play some TIGER football. You may ask what is TIGER football? Well let me answer that for you.

POW!!!! We're going to HIT you from the opening kickoff till the final horn blows. Ain't no quit in these TIGERS and they will knock it in the dirt for ya. It will be clean too, no cheap shots from the TIGERS."

(No cheap shots, hmm...Interesting)

geo1126

"Here's my prediction... If Fulton ain't up by at least 14 points at the half, the TIGERS will win. They are a 2nd half team and Coach Harville ALWAYS makes adjustments. So Fulton ya'll better not use up all that speed in the first half or you'll remember what I said.

Their Defense is the best probably in the state. We might not have the best off in the state, but if the other team can't score , it could come down to Kittrell's leg again. I predict a low scoring game just like last week. These are the fastest , meanest, hard hitting, white boys in the world. But the best well mannered boys as well."

(after seeing #33 get blasted on the final play of the half...I would say that #52 Josh Nelson for the Falcons is the hardest hitting white boy in the world)

BigReid

"I have one question for you 71fan...Is it time for my Gooseegg prediction now...or should I just let it ride? Really didn't want to say this...but I will because I'm proud of their effort last night...GO TIGERS!!! 1 2 3 HIT SOMEBODY!!!"

(Your gooseegg prediction was actually correct) :P

Sbrawner

"I believe the fastest team that we have faced is Chattanooga Howard, obviously no problem for us, they went back home and stayed there"

#77TigerPlayer (aka Momma’s Boy)

"I HAVE READ ALL OF THE REMARKS ABOUT THE FALCONS SPEED

BUT WHAT THEY DONT REALIZE IS THAT U CAN RUN THE FASTEST

PERSON IN THE WOURLD DOWN WITH THE RIGHT ANGLE .

YOU BETTER BELEVE THAT WE WILL FIND A WAY 2 RUN

U DOWN I RUN A 5.1-.52 AND I COULD RUN YOUR 4.4-.45.

PLAYERS DOWN BECOUSE I KNOW HOW 2 TAKE THE RIGHT ANGLE

WE HAVE AS GOOD OF A CHANCE 2 WIN AS THE FACLONS.

THE GAME ANIT GONG 2 COME DOWN 2 WHO WHAS MORE

SPEED BUT, WHO HAS MORE HEART AND IS MOST FOCED

ON THE GAME."

Titans03

"Hey fulton fans you wanna talk about speed! There is an easy way to negate speed, 2 words fullback dive! I wanna know if ya"ll have anyone physical enough to stop 33 in his tracks. Grundy county, in my opinon the most physical team in 3A couldn't do it!

P.S., SPEED WANT MATER IF U CANT GET 2 THE OUTSIDE"

(actually, we negated the fullback dive and you guys were reeling to put together a symbolence of an Offense)

(AND MY MOST FAVORITE PREDICTION AND CROW EATTER OF THEM ALL....)

Cbrooks11

"Everbody forgets about our first-round opponent, Howard. Sure they had a bad record and came out of a weak region, but they brought speed to the game and don't think for one second that our boys aren't ready for it.

Fulton, much like the Rams, could fly all over the place with playmakers to get it done anytime. Macon County, much like the Patriots, would get it done with defense and special teams due to the coaching and the discipline. The deciding factor will be which team wants it more. But I assure you this, mark it down: SOMEBODY'S GETTING HIT!

Let me assure you that if there's a helmet with a Falcon on it.....the one who carries it is gettin hit......hard! We can take hits too....let's just see who gets up first!"

(Well, I guess you, as well as, your players, learned the hard way) :P

I'll say it again....and for the last time on this thread.....WE'RE BETTER!!! You all have a very SELECTIVE memory! But....quite frankly....IT DON'T MATTA!!!! Cause' WE'RE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!! Yup....alot of the tigers ate sand!!! And i[m proud of my boisy for puttin'em there!!! That's part of the game folks....deal with it!!!

Macon County is about as classy as Trousdale. Take it hwo you want!

PEACE!

GO FALCONS!!! PROVE TO ALL THE HATERS WHO THE CHAMPIONS ARE!!! :P

MrsTigerFan

Dont feel bad about the concession workers, b/c they are rude to our own. Our concession people are young high school kids that probably arent used to working so hard (the crowds the past 2 years have been crazy by our standards) and also they are missing the game. I cant believe that I am setting here defending our concessions workers!!!!

Here is the BRUTALLY HONEST TRUTH...You guys had a huge CHIP on your shoulders before the game and now you want to wear your feelings up there!!! We cant help that!!!

I DONT HAVE A CHIP, I HAVE SAID WITH EVERY POST THAT THE FALCONS WERE THE BETTER TEAM,(SINCE MY FIRST POST LAST NIGHT) A TOUGH TEAM AND THE BETTER TEAM WON.WHAT YOU HAVENT SEEN ME DO IS GET ON HERE AND MAKE FUN OF THE BOYS, SAY HARSH THINGS ABOUT THE BOYS OR NOTHING ELSE AND I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT EVEN IF WE WOULD HAVE WON CAUSE I HATE TO SEE ANYONE LOOSE. CAUSE I KNOW EACH AND EVERY BOY ON THAT FIELD HAS WORKED THEIR HEARTS OUT AND DESERVE RESPECT NO MATTER IF THEY LOOSE OR WIN. I HAVENT TOOK A THING AWAY FROM YOUR BOYS THEY WERE GREAT. HOW IS THAT A CHIP ON MY SHOULDER. YOU SEE I DONT CARRY CHIPS I GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE AND I HAVE DONE SO FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF MY POST LAST NIGHT . AND IF THE BOYS LEFT YOUR LOCKER ROOM IN SUCH A STATE THEN I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT TOO. THAT IS UNCALLED FOR. NO ONE SHOULD DO THAT. IF SOMEONE IS RUDE TO YOU THEN YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO RESPOND IF YOU WANT. BUT TO BE RUDE TO SOMEONE FOR NO REASON AT ALL, AND EXSPECIALLY WHEN A PLAYER IS DOWN, IS WRONG, JUST PLAIN WRONG. BUT I KNOW THATS NOT THE MAJORITY OF YOUR GROUP NOR IS IT OURS. BUT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO CELELBRATE AND BE PROUD OF YOUR BOYS, THEIR A TOUGH TEAM. I AM NOT TAKING THAT AWAY FROM YA'LL. I DONT MAKE EXCUSES FOR ANYONE FROM OUR SIDE THAT BEHAVES THAT WAY NEITHER. IF THEY BEHAVE THAT WAY THEN THEIR WRONG AND I WOULD TELL THEM SO, RIGHT THEN AND THERE, AS A MATTER OF FACT I CORRECTED SOMEONE ON HERE. SO CHIP...I DONT HAVE A CHIP, I JUST CALL EM THE WAY THE ARE.

Well Mrstigerfan, i guess the woman asked you how ya'll had been treated just to make sure that things were running smoothly as normal. Rude fans are not the norm around here. Unlike pigeons I will list a few of the rude things that I saw.

1. There were signs up directing Macon fans where to park and ALOT of the Macon fans didn't respect that.

2. Also, usually it is an unwritten rule that fans sit near their band at an away game. However, there was a group of about 30 Macon fans that plopped down right in the Fulton section. I know that your stands were filled up but this was WAY before the stands were full. That was extemely rude especially, when....

3. some of those fans SAT on a cheerleader that was saving seats for her family.

4. A Macon man threw a plastic football at one of our cheerleaders.

5. Someone spit on a ref.

6. People were yelling at our fans for cheering in our OWN section.

and the list goes on and on and on.......

By the way.....real classy how your players acted in the locker room. The just disrespects our coaches more than anything. The coaches were at the school ALL day on Friday getting the field ready for this game so we didn't have to reschedule it. They didn't want to inconvenience YOU...THE MACON FANS! And that is how your players respond. I understand that it was an emotional night for them, but I hope theypay for what they did to our house. Nobody said it had to get dirty like that, but apparently that's how the Macon boys wanted it.

Macon boys you should be proud of your season. Apparently, ya'll have had a great year. But, you should be ashamed of how you treated our school and our coaches who have done nothing but be hospitable to you all.

I hope you all had a safe trip home and keep us posted on the quarterbacks condition. Our boys weren't being rude when they didn't get down on a knee. They haven't done that for anyone else nor do I remember any other team we have played do that for us. So, that wasn't rude.

Good luck to Macon in the future. I know ya'll are runnin' your mouths about having an awesome freshman team....well, the young Fulton Falcons had an OUTSTANDING season this year...rollin' over everybody! So, don't be so quick to talk smack! I hope ya'll come to watch the state with your heads held high. Ya'll had a good season!

GO FALCONS!

VolPixie, I will address your comments as I am sure Mrs.Tigerfan will too.

1. Parking- I personally did not see one sign saying where to park. We parked in a paid parking area, where we did put money in the slot. whether we suppose to or not.

2. We didn't know your unwritten rule about sitting. You have one set of stands for everyone. This is the 1st time we have ever been there. I had Fulton fans all around me. You don't want someone seeing there. Build visitors stands.

3. You can't save seats...the same thing I told Macon fans at our last game...Don't work..First come first serve..It you don't have numbered seats, then too bad. My butt will sit there. Did at Macon Co. Did at Fulton.

4. Did you personally see a Macon Co. fan throw the football at the cheerleader? I personally saw the Fulton Fan spit at me. Although I didn't see who threw a cup at my head. (forgot to mention that one before)

5. Well once again..did you see that..I saw the person spitting on me.

6. We got yell at to in our section...which was Fulton & Macon...geez you guys don't have sections..

7. and my list can go on and on to

I didn't see your locker rooms, did you personally. I apoligize if that damage was done.. And as far as fixing the field to not inconvience us. Well, I wouldn't have cared if it was postponed a night or week or a month. I would have been there no matter when it was..

And as far as paying for something.... well let me ask Pappa from TC...did Fulton pay for anything they did to their place, when they left it...

We are proud of our season. darn tootin we are Proud.... And your coached may have been hospitable... Thank you for That!.

And Thanks for the luck in the Future...and yep we are running our mouths about our Freshmen....As far as SMACK we talk that all the time....but we do know in the end to say Congrats to the Winning Team..

So Congrats again Fulton!

Congrats to Fulton,clearly the better team last nite,was a good ballgame,both teams played hard and the better team won!

As far as yall hitting #33,i bet if you asked #'s 1 , 8 ,99 and 15 a bet they knowed they had been in a game last nite!!!

Congrats to the Tigers on a great season!!!!!!!!!!

Well Mrstigerfan, i guess the woman asked you how ya'll had been treated just to make sure that things were running smoothly as normal.  Rude fans are not the norm around here.  Unlike pigeons I will list a few of the rude things that I saw. 

1.  There were signs up directing Macon fans where to park and ALOT of the Macon fans didn't respect that. 

2.  Also, usually it is an unwritten rule that fans sit near their band at an away game.  However, there was a group of about 30 Macon fans that plopped down right in the Fulton section.  I know that your stands were filled up but this was WAY before the stands were full.  That was extemely rude especially, when....

3.  some of those fans SAT on a cheerleader that was saving seats for her family.

4.  A Macon man threw a plastic football at one of our cheerleaders.

5.  Someone spit on a ref.

6.  People were yelling at our fans for cheering in our OWN section.

and the list goes on and on and on.......

By the way.....real classy how your players acted in the locker room.  The just disrespects our coaches more than anything.  The coaches were at the school ALL day on Friday getting the field ready for this game so we didn't have to reschedule it.  They didn't want to inconvenience YOU...THE MACON FANS!  And that is how your players respond.  I understand that it was an emotional night for them, but I hope theypay for what they did to our house.  Nobody said it had to get dirty like that, but apparently that's how the Macon boys wanted it. 

Macon boys you should be proud of your season.  Apparently, ya'll have had a great year.  But, you should be ashamed of how you treated our school and our coaches who have done nothing but be hospitable to you all.

I hope you all had a safe trip home and keep us posted on the quarterbacks condition.  Our boys weren't being rude when they didn't get down on a knee.  They haven't done that for anyone else nor do I remember any other team we have played do that for us.  So, that wasn't rude. 

Good luck to Macon in the future.  I know ya'll are runnin' your mouths about having an awesome freshman team....well, the young Fulton Falcons had an OUTSTANDING season this year...rollin' over everybody!  So, don't be so quick to talk smack!  I hope ya'll come to watch the state with  your heads held high.  Ya'll had a good season!

GO FALCONS!

VolPixie, I will address your comments as I am sure Mrs.Tigerfan will too.

1. Parking- I personally did not see one sign saying where to park. We parked in a paid parking area, where we did put money in the slot. whether we suppose to or not.

2. We didn't know your unwritten rule about sitting. You have one set of stands for everyone. This is the 1st time we have ever been there. I had Fulton fans all around me. You don't want someone seeing there. Build visitors stands.

3. You can't save seats...the same thing I told Macon fans at our last game...Don't work..First come first serve..It you don't have numbered seats, then too bad. My butt will sit there. Did at Macon Co. Did at Fulton.

4. Did you personally see a Macon Co. fan throw the football at the cheerleader? I personally saw the Fulton Fan spit at me. Although I didn't see who threw a cup at my head. (forgot to mention that one before)

5. Well once again..did you see that..I saw the person spitting on me.

6. We got yell at to in our section...which was Fulton & Macon...geez you guys don't have sections..

7. and my list can go on and on to

I didn't see your locker rooms, did you personally. I apoligize if that damage was done.. And as far as fixing the field to not inconvience us. Well, I wouldn't have cared if it was postponed a night or week or a month. I would have been there no matter when it was..

And as far as paying for something.... well let me ask Pappa from TC...did Fulton pay for anything they did to their place, when they left it...

We are proud of our season. darn tootin we are Proud.... And your coached may have been hospitable... Thank you for That!.

And Thanks for the luck in the Future...and yep we are running our mouths about our Freshmen....As far as SMACK we talk that all the time....but we do know in the end to say Congrats to the Winning Team..

So Congrats again Fulton!

WELL PUT KITTY :P

Okay enough with this post...The more I read the more my blood pressure goes up.

:P

And before I let out with a barrage of "CLASSLESS WORDS" that a moderator will no doubt shut me down for. I will not read anymore post on on this particular thread.

So I will say finally...Congrats Fulton and Good Luck...Those words will not cross my lips again.

NUFF SAID!

If I asked #1, 8, 99 and 15.....

#1 would reply....."Yeah we played Macon last night and I caused the first safety of the season!!! "

#8 would say....."Yeah we played macon last night and I had those boys chasin em all over the field! "

#99 would say...."Yeah we played Macon last night and i sure did shake that qb up! along with #33!!! And I proved why i am up for Mr. Football for the second year in a row!"

#15 would say...."yeah we played Macon County last night.....and now....my senior year...We're goin back to the state!!!"

On the locker room thing.....I don't recall any damages to TC's locker room....not sayin there weren't any! But 2 years ago a coupel fo Fulton players damaged the Anderson County locker room. The damages were payed for and the boys had to apologize to the AC football program!!! So yea....we do take car eof our mistakes!!! And as far as how true it is.....I KNOW it's true. So give that crap up. And yes....me and pixie did see that stuf PERSONALLY happen! So don't try to justify any of that crap! Take your loss and play basketball!

GO FALCONS!

Okay enough with this post...The more I read the more my blood pressure goes up.

:P

And before I let out with a barrage of "CLASSLESS WORDS" that a moderator will no doubt shut me down for. I will not read anymore post on on this particular thread.

So I will say finally...Congrats Fulton and Good Luck...Those words will not cross my lips again.

NUFF SAID!

I have been on this thread all week trying to talk civilly about the matchup and I got nothing but responses, such as those listed above (and the responses were directed towards me personally)...about how your boys were going to "put our faces in the dirt" and "we wouldnt be able to get up after you were done"...

You're darn skippy, I am going to rub it in those guys faces!!!!!!

We do live in a democratic society...So you can choose not to get on here and read the post by me and the falcon faithful!!!!!!

If I asked #1, 8, 99 and 15.....

#1 would reply....."Yeah we played Macon last night and I caused the first safety of the season!!! "

#8 would say....."Yeah we played macon last night and I had those boys chasin em all over the field! "

#99 would say...."Yeah we played Macon last night and i sure did shake that qb up! along with #33!!! And I proved why i am up for Mr. Football for the second year in a row!"

#15 would say...."yeah we played Macon County last night.....and now....my senior year...We're goin back to the state!!!"

On the locker room thing.....I don't recall any damages to TC's locker room....not sayin there weren't any! But 2 years ago a coupel fo Fulton players damaged the Anderson County locker room. The damages were payed for and the boys had to apologize to the AC football program!!! So yea....we do take car eof our mistakes!!! And as far as how true it is.....I KNOW it's true. So give that crap up. And yes....me and pixie did see that stuf PERSONALLY happen! So don't try to justify any of that crap! Take your loss and play basketball!

GO FALCONS!

I don't remember any of MC players begging to come off the field like fultons #99 was and I also remember your #15 hobbling off the field a couple of times yes your players I thought play with real class and good sportsmanship but the same can't be said about the FEW FANS they have, maybe all 10 of the Fulton fans could take lessons from the players on how to act. I don't know anything about the fieldhouse but far as the mud goes what do you expect when you have to play in a mudhole!!!! Congratulations to the Fulton players you do have A real good team and Good luck!

FAN86....let me get this right! So you're saying that since it rained and was muddy....Take that up with God!...that excuses your players from rubbing mud on the walls?!?! Are you serious?!?! Haha! I mean seriously?!?!? Give me a break!!! Way to lose Tigers.....ya'll are very memorable....I'll say that much. As for your coment on 99 and 15.....they're JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST fine!!! WHY you ask?!?! Cause they're goin to the STATE!!! And you AINT!!!

GO FALCONS!