Boyd vs. CAK

bucsfan

you've got it exactly right bubba61. theresno way it has to do with talent, coaching, skill or HEART. there is no way ateam like cak could make it here on those things. its got to be more like they've made it to the 4th round playoffs on luck. its not like they are good. they've got no heart and no skill and no ability to win. they just get lucky. does that make alot of sense to any one out there? cause it sure as heck doesn't make any sense to me. if you havn't noticed these boys on the cak team have got the will to win. they want it more than anything else in their lives right now. and thye will give there all toget it. so i dont think you can just write this next game off. boyd is a great team. you can give boyd the advantage. but you think it makes a darn bit of difference to me or any one of the cak warriors. it sure doesn't.

What it has to do with is the competetion. Other than Cloudland CAK has played no one even remotely in Boyds league. As far as Cloudland they were over confident and had played no one even remotely in CAK's league.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is an outright lie and I'll tell you that to your face. Ron Cook nor Coach Grider spit on Boyds field. You need to quit spreading like that. I doubt if you were even there.

THE WHOLE TEAM AND THE FANS THAT WERE AT THE GAME EARLY ENOUGH TO SEE SOUTH PITT. WALK THE FIELD SAW COOK SPIT ON THE FIELD NOW I WILL SAY I DID NOT SEE COACH GRIDER SPIT ON THE FIELD AND I WOULD SURELEY HOPE HE WOULD NOT DO THAT. I BELIEVE THAT YALL WOULD HAVE MORE CLASS THAN THAT. AS FAR AS THE PLAYERS AFTER THE GAME I UNDERSTAND THEY WERE HURT AND I BELIEVE THAT HAS BEEN BLOWN OUT OF PORPORTION THAT WAS NOMORE THAN 10 PLAYERS AND THEY WERE UNDERSTANDIGLY HURT. YALL HAD A GREAT SEASON AND HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF. THERE IS A TON OF TEAMS IN THE STATE THAT WOULD LOVE TO SAY THAT THEY PLAY FOR SOUTH PITT. GO BUCS

Edited by robjim

first i would like to say that i am a CAK fan that has enjoyed getting to post on this site during their playoff run.

i would like to say that the posts made by the boyd fans, although i hope they are wrong, have been good, classy posts, compared to the prior weeks when we were playing cloudland, midway and greenback. i dont know if boyd experienced these types of posts in the prior weeks, but it sure is great to be able to read post that reflect good sportsmanship and respect.

I think that is an outright lie and I'll tell you that to your face. Ron Cook nor Coach Grider spit on Boyds field. You need to quit spreading like that. I doubt if you were even there.

I did not see the spitting incident, but heard about it from several sources (hearsay). I did see that half of the SP team did walk off the field without shaking hands after the game.

Edited by robjim

Boyd's Defense is all but unstoppable. Their Offense is very capable. CAK is too young. I will give it to CAK, they've got heart, but Boyd's heart is equal to or greater than theirs. With the Buc's skill weighed in with equal heart, as long as Boyd doesn't overlook CAK, they should be victorious.

Boyd 28

CAK 7

Losses (to Davidson Academy, Onieda, etc) are all by the boards

Now it's Warriors vs Buchanan for the big time rewards

So love us or hate us, but it's real hard to deny

We've gone amazingly far to get this much of the pie

To my friend Big Chow,

Thursday AM before Cloudland,

while hanging out at the school

I spotted a fellow named Guitar Will

in his CAK uniform looking oh so cool

I asked him a very strong question

about his Friday night gridiron intent

The faith-filled answer he gave me

was no doubt heaven sent

Watch for a Warrior to receive a "sweet" surprise at school this week. If you're still guessing by then he'll be able to help you solve the mystery. I'm really glad to see you guys are staying off the computer and in the things of the Spirit - or are we maybe having a power outage in your part of town? ;)

Back to serious football .................

I've heard several folks talk about Boyd's likely dominance, but I haven't heard anyone indicate specifically just how they're so dominant. Is it the QB? Power and/or speed at running back? An unstoppable offensive line? Man eating linebackers? Outrageous speed in the secondary? A field goal kicker with 60 yd range? As they say over here in Knoxville - I'm just a ole country boy from East Tennessee. I don't have any film to watch so please help me understand why we're so outmatched by these folks.

And one more thing, would everyone please try to find something (besides football) to be thankful for this week.

GOoooooo Warriors!!!

This post is for Boyd Buchanan players Robby Armstrong, Dan Moore, and Ryan Beagles ( 3 of the 4 D. Lineman for Boyd, I miss playing on the line beside yall). Congrats to you three and the rest of the Boyd team on a very succesful season and the best of luck in the remaining two games. Don't overlook CAK and then maybe you can do what we didn't do last year (win state). I hope yall go all the way, and I'm sure all the seniors from last year do as well. I would give my left nut to be in yalls position. Bealges, dont break your arm in the semi's, and robby and dan if yall win state i'll pay for everything one weekend. And whatever you do if you find yourself with 3rd down on the 2 yard line in OT don't run an option reverse; go Maryland I

Best of luck, from Ben Smith #52 ( Boyd Buchanan Class of 2003)

Boyd-43

CAk- 6

IN HOC SINGO VINCES

South Pitt... have fun with the round ball