Boyd vs. CAK

bucsfan

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few people are saying that CAK will win but alot of people are saying boyd will blow them out. I don't know what the outcome will be but it will be closer than all these boyd fans say. boyd by 40 give me a break boyd wont score 40 much less win by 40.

CHOW

Everyone said the same about the Cloudland CAK game I think that the CAK Boyd game will be close. CAK has came to far to fall now.

Is CAK going to take it to the house...In ordes for anyone to post on this they have to quote the person that quoted before them.

Thanks ROBJIM for destroying our fun!!!

ROBJIM- YOUR A PARTY POOPER. & I Hope CAK does win this one & state

YES I FEEL THE SAME ABOUT BOTH COMMENTS...

geez SMITHKE,

what a team, dang, judging by your description, it sounds as if boyd has a roster full of future heisman winners. perhaps boyd should be playing maryville, or maybe even vanderbilt to level the playing field. i am not doubting that boyd has a great football team, but that is a heckuva descriptin you posted there.

pirate, regardless of the outcome friday you'll be eating your words

The state game was played friday night. This friday will just keep Boyd warmed up. CAK is suffering from ilusions if they think they will win and so are you. Boyd by 50 if thats what they want it to be.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recent Posts

• No reasonable lawyer would take up this case. I am not a lawyer, but I know school law in and out.  Similar situations just like this play out thousands of times each year across the country, even at the college level (i.e. Ole Miss)  The Plaintiff's never win...ever.  If I am wrong, please provide a legal precedent for me. I will be waiting.  https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39431892/judge-drops-ole-miss-player-lawsuit-lane-kiffin  
    • Yes Justin Cruse was named head coach
    • It used to be, I think it still is, a change of 20% +/- gives reason to reclassify. Schools can choose to play up classifications but not down. Here is the mid cycle reclassification info on TSSAA.org When Memphis East changed from a regular public school to an "all-optional" school in 2017 the would've dropped to A but chose to stay in AAA in basketball (baseball, and softball) Penny was still coaching there and with the players they had they would've beaten A teams by 40 and slept walked to the championship. Other Memphis schools stayed in their classifications (mostly in basketball) until the next reclassification cycle. Of course this is the same time that a 4th class was added basketball.
    • TN USA Freestyle & Greco-Roman State Championships Registration Deadline Tonight 5/2 at 8 p.m. CST! Links to register for this weekend's state championships at Summit H.S. below: Freestyle State Championship Tournament https://unapproved website/tw/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=853379132 Greco-Roman State Championship Tournament https://unapproved website/tw/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=853380132
    • Who has more access to kids? Charters? Privates?